BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

May 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
May 21: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific
May 24: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
May 25: Dancer's Palace 9pm PDT
May 26: Gauntlet of the Empire Open RP
May 28: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Make a (fashion) statement  (Read 5632 times)

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
Re: Make a (fashion) statement
« Reply #75 on: 02/05/18, 12:24:47 PM »
0 Show voters
#5: On-a-beach-on-Rishi Medley
« Last Edit: 02/05/18, 12:27:07 PM by Ela »
| Alexandra 70 Sage | Meagan 70 Sharpshooter | Medley 70 Sentinel | Sariyah 70 Shadow |

@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 02/05/18, 12:25:30 PM »
0 Show voters
#6: Let's-Go-Solo-World-Bosses Medley!
| Alexandra 70 Sage | Meagan 70 Sharpshooter | Medley 70 Sentinel | Sariyah 70 Shadow |

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 02/05/18, 12:26:10 PM »
0 Show voters
Medley.

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 02/05/18, 12:30:58 PM »
0 Show voters
Ooop I forgot...

#7: Adventuring Medley!

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 02/06/18, 04:05:53 AM »
0 Show voters
Another outfit set, this one for one of my Sith!

I'm not sure about Outfit #3. I will probably change the skirt, the dye, or both. ... gotta get to DS V for the full effect.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline SquigglyV

• Don't you wish you shot like a girl?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 02/06/18, 08:59:01 AM »
0 Show voters
Turns out the Republic military dress uniform looks super spiffy in beige. Guess I shouldn't be surprised tho, the Brits have known that for like a century now. :P

Also, Imperial sub-officer dresses look great in red too! Or at least i'm using them as sub-officer dresses, because the other one is too fancy lol.

Edit: I would also like to give a shoutout to the Republic 300 years ago for having some of the most fantasy-esque dress uniforms i've ever seen.

« Last Edit: 02/06/18, 09:05:11 AM by SquigglyV »

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 02/11/18, 08:02:33 PM »
0 Show voters
Does anyone else like having lightsabers which match their characters' personality and background?

Here's Zavy's saber, which is literally just a tube with some blades strapped to the end. Because she's vicious and don't care.

This is Alonni's saber, which is kind of the same but a lot more elegant for a fencer-turned-inquisitor.

Saviri's saber, which is kind of angry looking but certainly not as violent. Obviously Sith looking, just a tad less impulsive.

Adaliss's saber, the Jedi-esque elegance just looks wrong when paired with a bright red crystal. Which is perfect.

Farah's saber, simple because it's just some mass-produced trite for a moderately expendable Sithspawn.

Azisa's saber, it kind of combines function and form in a stylish way.

Malaji's saberstaff, kind of sleek and simple but it has those scary sharp prongs. Plus a purple crystal for maximum pretty.

Lastly, Vacas's saber, which is simple and pragmatic for a behind-the-scenes assassin but has a unique yellow crystal because you're dealing with a wildcard.

edit: Forgot Phayri, who has a curved saber and a fancy pink crystal because she's a spoiled and pretentious brat.

« Last Edit: 02/11/18, 08:11:48 PM by SquigglyV »

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 02/12/18, 11:19:22 AM »
0 Show voters
Oh absolutely!

All three of the lightsabers I use on Karmic (interchangeable, Icily she wears two on her belt at any given time, so that's two double-bladed saber hilts on her) were all IC gifts from important people in her life. 

One from an old, very special, friend of hers (ooc friend of mine as well from another game back at launch) who I knew back in the first couple of years of gameplay.

And the other two were gifts from each of her Apprentices, now lost.

The only three sabers I've played with since I got them, years ago - interesting how rarely people comment or ask about them :). (either the fact that she has two double-bladed saber hilts on her belt, or why she has the ones she has).

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Sotekh

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 02/12/18, 06:16:18 PM »
0 Show voters
Does anyone else like having lightsabers which match their characters' personality and background?

Yes, though I don't have screenies at the moment.

Sotekh Khai, my Egyptian-ish themed Marauder in my avatar, uses fancy golden lightsabers that match his color scheme: Descendant's Heirloom sabers, with yellow crystals.  In my mind, these are indeed heirlooms, from the time of Naga Sadow if not earlier.

Saaret Khai, my Assassin, is his twin sister, and the moon to Sotekh's sun.  She dresses in silver and black, and her dualsaber, the Assassin's Double Bladed lightsaber you get from a quest I think, is silver, with a white/grey crystal that looks silvery when ignited.

Their older sister, Thaavah Khai, who is much more sensible and down to earth than either of the twins, uses a Blademaster's saber with a traditional red Sith crystal at the moment, though due to a recent CM giveaway on the forums, she now has an Unconquered Defender's saber, which as an Immortal Juggernaut, suits her quite well and matches her red/gray theme. 

Xaros Resh, my fallen Jedi Sentinel, dresses like a Sith (sinister black and silver armor), and uses Outlander Pummeler sabers (silver and black, with grips that resemble the texture on his armor) with blue/black crystals, intended as a mockery of the traditional blue Jedi Guardian crystal.

Cato Emerald, another fallen Jedi, is an Echani whose vanity and pride led to her fall; she uses, appropriately enough, a Dark Jedi lightsaber.  The blade is green, like her robes, her makeup, and her eyes.

Soravana, my Miraluka Sage, is NOT a fallen Jedi  :grin:; she uses a Consular's saber with a green crystal.

My other Jedi and Sith aren't played enough yet to determine what the proper saber for them is, but it's definitely something I think about once I begin to get a feel for the character.
Now is the Pillar established in the Void; now is Asi fulfilled of Asar; now is Hoor let down into the Animal Soul of Things like a fiery star that falleth upon the darkness of the earth.

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 02/12/18, 06:43:08 PM »
0 Show voters
I am diggin' my boy Feyda's main getup right now, and this screenie made me go 'mmm yeah son'.

I have a bajillion outfits on each of my characters tho, so once I can be bothered getting some decent screenies... you'll be hearing more from me!

... especially one from that Masquerade Ball we had. @Rivoso was biggest fan of Bælfir's lack of pants.
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Rivoso

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 02/12/18, 06:46:37 PM »
0 Show voters
... especially one from that Masquerade Ball we had. @Rivoso was biggest fan of Bælfir's lack of pants.

@Auryn I'm gonna need you to check your citation on that one bucko :p
Forever caught in this deadly dance, no rest or end in sight. Carefully now as the tempo rises, can you keep up my dear?

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 02/12/18, 07:04:23 PM »
0 Show voters

I has the proof.
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Rivoso

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 02/12/18, 07:07:05 PM »
0 Show voters

I has the proof.

GG WP I'll happily take being outplayed here
Forever caught in this deadly dance, no rest or end in sight. Carefully now as the tempo rises, can you keep up my dear?

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 02/13/18, 07:44:37 PM »
0 Show voters
New Sithy attire! And I found a great matching outfit for that weird Dread Host agent mask.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 02/16/18, 08:19:59 PM »
+1 Show voters
Character redesign + lightsaber show-off combo!

I redid Zorru to make her BT4 and give her a new haircut that's got a bit more of a samurai feel to it. Her outfit is a bit of a WIP, since I need to acquire some hard to find armors to acheive what I have in my mind for her, but I used the Battleworn Engineer's stuff for a slightly cybernetic feeling. Her outfit's orange, because it seems to be the Padawan/Initiate color, and she spends her days watching over Jedi Younglings.

Her lightsaber is the Serenity Unsealed lightsaber, very no-nonsense and extremely durable. You could drop it from orbit and it would probably land okay. I thought this made sense for a half-Rattataki Jedi who travels often. The pink crystal was originally going to be a healing crystal she found, but I'm considering the possibility of it being a healed Sith crystal instead... Still deciding. If I go with that, I may switch it to a more orange color.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)