BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

December 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Dec 14: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)
Dec 15: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Dec 16: Empire Day (8pm server time)
Dec 17: The Lost-Endgame (4pm Server, open w/signup)
Dec 18: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Dec 21: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)
Dec 22: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Upcoming Hiatus  (Read 1088 times)

Online Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Hiatus
« Reply #15 on: 09/15/17, 06:16:51 PM »
0 Show voters
*hugs* Good luck with your surgery! That sounds unpleasant, but an abscess is even more unpleasant, and I hope that you can get those removed simply and quickly. We're rooting for you. :)
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09/15/17, 07:03:22 PM »
0 Show voters
I echo what Noth said! I'll be pulling for you and a swift, as-comfortable-as-possible recovery. You know where to find me if you need to talk!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azeara

« Reply #17 on: 09/21/17, 02:58:39 PM »
0 Show voters
My reevaluation occurred today, ahead of schedule. The situation isn't good. My entire back is basically infected. The doctor gave me a series of cortisone shots down the length of my back to reduce the inflammation, then scheduled an appointment for me to return on October 5th so that I can undergo surgery. Given how bad things have gotten, I'm now expected to be on the mend for a total of three weeks instead of the originally estimated ten days -- and that's only if there aren't any complications. :sigh:
« Last Edit: 09/21/17, 03:39:49 PM by ThyssenKrupp »

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09/21/17, 05:04:14 PM »
0 Show voters
*hugs* I'll continue to keep you in my prayers.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09/21/17, 07:13:23 PM »
0 Show voters
My thoughts are with you Thy. However, you may feel better once the things are out. Even though I had open surgery, just getting my tumors out made a huge difference.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

« Reply #20 on: 10/06/17, 11:37:43 PM »
0 Show voters
I think something went wrong with my surgery. I can't walk right. Trembling constantly. Barely holding it together emotionally right now. Will attempt to keep everyone apprised, but not making any promises.

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10/07/17, 02:44:11 AM »
0 Show voters
*hugs and prayers*

« Reply #22 on: 10/10/17, 01:06:37 AM »
0 Show voters
*quick hugs Seraphie back*

Writing this as I'm about to go to bed. I went back to the medical center today and had the doctors run some tests on me. The good news is that the issues I'm currently struggling with aren't permanent, but they are going to persist for another week or two. While they weren't able to say anything with 100% certainty, they think that my body had an adverse reaction to the medication that was used to numb me up prior to the surgery.

As always, I will keep you all apprised as things develop.

Take care, everyone.

Online Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10/10/17, 06:54:37 AM »
0 Show voters
*big hugs* I'm glad that the doctors figure it won't last lng. Sorry that you're having complications though. Sending you many wishes for good health!
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

« Reply #24 on: 10/11/17, 04:39:38 PM »
0 Show voters
*hugs the Noth back* Thank you. And thank you, everybody else, for putting up with me like you do. I know it isn't the easiest thing.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10/11/17, 07:04:10 PM »
0 Show voters
I sympathize greatly it's no good when you react unexpectedly to the anesthesia. Take care Thy. We're rooting for you. :)
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.