BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

October 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Oct 19: Jedi Night - 7:30 Server Time
Oct 26: Jedi Night - 7:30 Server Time

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: The Absent Thread  (Read 207 times)

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
The Absent Thread
« on: 09/28/17, 02:50:18 PM »
0 Show voters
Hello, folks!

I may be wrong, but I don't think we have an encompassing thread dedicated to people's short term absences. So! Consider this one an option if you need to leave a little blurb. :)

As for my own little blurb, I must inform you all that I will not be attending or hosting any Jedi Nights until December. I've been cast in a play and, unfortunately, I'm the only one of the cast who has a problem with Thursday evening rehearsals. Alas, poor Jedi Night, I knew thee well. I would still like to make myself available for Jedi themed RP (or in the case that a Jedi Custodum officer is needed), however, so please feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to get in touch! Otherwise, may the Force be with you all.

Peace out!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azeara

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
Re: The Absent Thread
« Reply #1 on: 09/28/17, 07:21:41 PM »
0 Show voters
Congrats on landing a part in a play, Dass! :grin:

And this is a good idea for a thread... I may take this moment to say that I'm not exactly 'absent' from the game, but I have taken to part-time/casual as my schedule/life/energy level seems to conflict with any in-depth (and even casual) RP sessions/game-play as of late. So, I'm not "gone" but I am "just around here and there".

:aww:
Mei
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Sebrik

• I Peaked in Season 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09/28/17, 07:35:02 PM »
0 Show voters
I should probably also let people know that I'm absent both from game and RP as it stands, and most likely permanently.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09/29/17, 07:35:20 PM »
0 Show voters
Technically, I've been absent from the game due to my work and commuting taking up time. However, I do check the forums regularly if anyone needs to poke me.

Congrats Dass.  :grin: and Noooo Seb. :sigh:

And sorry Mei. I owed you an RP I think and I just can't do them right now. :umm:
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10/09/17, 02:09:12 AM »
0 Show voters
It's a whiles away yet, but figured I should let everyone know that I have both a hard and a soft absence this month.

Soft absence - I am moving this month, so my life is pretty draining and hectic right now. I may not be available to the level that I normally am, and if I miss RPs or am not available, know that RL and stress is eating me.

Hard absence - 20th through the 24th is the actual move! I will have site access but not game access. Well wishes and good luck thoughts are greatly appreciated!

This is all badly timed since there are a few big RP things I'm involved in going on right now, but unfortunately, I did not plan this out well... was expecting to move in September, but that isn't the way life went! Hopefully I can cram those things in, but most likely I'll be getting online when I feel up to it. Expect to see me at Jedi night at least for sure, as always.
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10/18/17, 04:16:39 PM »
0 Show voters
Reminded that from the 20th to the 23rd I will be gone! People can grab me on the site or Discord or the chatroom, but I won't be able to be in the game that whole time. Wish me good luck!
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith