BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

October 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Oct 19: Jedi Night - 7:30 Server Time
Oct 26: Jedi Night - 7:30 Server Time

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Squiggly's non-insignia artsy things  (Read 548 times)

Offline SquigglyV

• No, Lord! All is still downright bad, I find.
    • View Profile
Re: Squiggly's non-insignia artsy things
« Reply #15 on: 10/09/17, 08:26:24 AM »
0 Show voters
This one was fun, though I feel as if it doesn't have enough robes.

妖魔战斗法师 (not actually a demon)
Yaomo are a very powerful type of battlemage in the Volantian Stellar Ascendancy known for their extreme cybernetic augmentations and spiritualistic traditions. They are most often seen protecting important Sovereigns or spiritually significant locations, but many of them also find work as mercenaries or simply live in seclusion studying magic. Due to their somewhat excessive usage of artificial enhancements, many Volantian citizens find them discomforting or outright terrifying to be around.

« Last Edit: 10/13/17, 07:05:35 AM by SquigglyV »
"So whether your clothes say, 'I am a waiter at an S&M club masquerade ball,' or, 'I am a disco king who is also attending a mexican wedding,' there is something for everyone." - Ross Scott

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10/09/17, 07:23:01 PM »
0 Show voters
I wanted to do a twi'lek but forgot before reaching the lekku, so here's a human sniper.

Major Vasilla Alo
Major Vasilla Alo is an officer in the Sith Empire's special forces, commanding a team in the Imperial Paladin Corps. She is known for being the Paladin Corps' poster girl and for creating a prototype magnetic lance, though her true skills are in marksmanship and slicing rather than posing and inventing. Vasilla is a veteran of many major galactic conflicts, including the Dread War and the Battle of Ilum.

« Last Edit: 10/12/17, 09:07:51 PM by SquigglyV »
"So whether your clothes say, 'I am a waiter at an S&M club masquerade ball,' or, 'I am a disco king who is also attending a mexican wedding,' there is something for everyone." - Ross Scott

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10/10/17, 05:58:12 PM »
0 Show voters
My GW1 and GW2 roleplay main is a margonite, because I can't resist sexy demons in any setting. Act with magic, act within reason, act without mercy.

Lord Scyriss, Priestess of Abaddon
Scyriss is a Margonite Anur Ruk, one of Abaddon’s ancient demonic servants. Although her god is long dead, she continues to thrive in Elona under the illusory guise of a Kournan noble. Despite Palawa Joko's total control over the continent, the spooky motherfucker is too scared of purple glowy shit his Awakened servants realize that it is better to live and let live when faced with immortal beings that really don't care what's happening anymore and as such allow Scyriss to operate within Vabbi.

« Last Edit: 10/12/17, 09:12:00 PM by SquigglyV »

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10/11/17, 03:32:43 PM »
0 Show voters
"Rip and tear, until it is done." - Scriptures of Kormir, 1075 AE

Priestess Catherine Violenne
Catherine Violenne is a militant augur of Kormir in northern Elona, using her martial and magical skills to protect humanity and its knowledge from harm. She strives to uphold the legacy of her Sunspear ancestors, despising the Mordant Crescent which many have fallen to along with their skeletal master.

« Last Edit: 10/12/17, 09:13:53 PM by SquigglyV »

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10/11/17, 06:58:36 PM »
0 Show voters
Nobody expects the twi'lek Sith Inquisition!

Captain Kiriona Aki
Kiriona Aki is a zealous Inquisitorial Stormtrooper captain in the 9th Executor Regiment. Kiriona's experience and skills make her an extremely capable soldier in combat and prime choice for serving in the retinue of an Inquisitor, despite being a supposed "sub-human."

« Last Edit: 10/12/17, 09:15:07 PM by SquigglyV »

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10/12/17, 04:41:16 PM »
0 Show voters
I really can't do faces still.

General Valerie of the Commonwealth Minutemen

Online Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10/12/17, 05:06:15 PM »
0 Show voters
I love your Margonite. Have to say that knowing a return to Elona is imminent is making me slightly interested in GW2 when I wasn't before, but... I still prefer the old buildcrafting RPG to the newer action RPG. :sigh:

Love all your characters and armor designs here! You have a great sense for costume.
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10/12/17, 05:49:04 PM »
0 Show voters
Thank you! I do try to have the best sexy demons, which is surprisingly easy considering how popular they are. And it's probably obvious but most of the character outfit designs are just taken from in-game, those ones are really easy to do especially compared to making my own.

And Elona is back already as of September 22nd! There's only like two locations that really work for RP and we can't go further south than Vabbi this time, but everything we did get is just gorgeous. There are so many returning locations like the Garden of Seborhin and the Bone Palace and the Tomb of the Primeval Kings and Glint's lair and it's just soooo amazing.

I would say GW2 is at least worth a try, I quite like the gameplay especially compared to SWTOR.

Online Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10/12/17, 05:55:33 PM »
0 Show voters
Aww, too bad we can't go further south. :( I loved Kourna and Istan. Nightfall was my favorite of all the games. Maybe if those come out, though, I will check it out again! Especially if SWTOR dies, but hopefully that won't be for a while.

Do you have any more stuff from the original universe you were designing? Maybe some details about it to go along with the sketches?
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10/12/17, 06:06:22 PM »
0 Show voters
Kourna was my favourite, maybe because I like the evil ones. :P

I'm hoping we'll see Kourna and Istan again in a Living World episode, Bloodstone Fen and parts of the ring of fire have already been brought back in those. Dry Top and Silverwood Silverwastes too. But Vabbi is kind of super depressing since Palawa Joko took over, I don't know how i'd feel to see the other two in ruins too.

I do have a lot of info on the stuff that i'm sketching, I could post lore along with the drawings if you want. Eventually I plan to have a wiki for all of the info about this setting, but it's a huge pain to write all that up so I haven't really started yet.

Online Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10/12/17, 08:07:44 PM »
0 Show voters
Heh, another reason I'm not so interested in GW2... If the content shows up for two weeks and never returns, it's not fun to play. It's just stressful. Unless they've changed that in the past few years and it does, in fact, rotate back in regularly.

More would be neat! I love seeing what people create on their own.
Pubs

Imps

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10/12/17, 08:28:34 PM »
0 Show voters
They have changed that, only the first season was time restricted. The others are free if you log in while they're being released, they cost gems if you missed them though, but generally you don't miss out by just reading the story from the wiki instead lol.

And yes, I can make more things! I will try to go back and add lore to whatever is already on here too.

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10/13/17, 02:13:27 PM »
0 Show voters
These aren't really special at all since they're just modifications of an older drawing, but I needed a quick representation of how all the different kinds of soldier look for RPG stuff. I'll probably do the same thing for civilian clothes in the future, I don't feel like drawing a bunch of new poses for basically the same outfits lol.

Mantle Field Officer

Officers in the Mantle are highly educated and come from all over, some are nobles who studied at a high-end military academy while others are experienced veterans that went to school while serving as a Legionary. They are distinguished from normal troops in the field by the purple fabrics that decorate their armour, along with sashimono-like banners to easily identify their unit.

Mantle Field Janissary

Janissaries and Field Janissaries are mages and battlemages respectively which serve in the Mantle. They tend to have a great deal of independence from normal command structures, spending most of their time studying or meditating when it isn't necessary for them to be deployed. Janissaries can be found among many different types of units, and may usually be identified by the robes worn over their armour.

Maiden Guard

Maiden Guard units are elite ceremonial soldiers selected from the most religiously devoted troops in the Mantle. They protect important people and locations in the Dominion, occasionally seeing use as powerful shock troops when a major threat comes up. Unlike traditional infantry, Maiden Guards are almost never organized into large units and are generally subordinate to a civilian commander instead of a military officer. They can be identified by their ornate red armour and elaborate headdresses.

Wraith

Wraiths are special forces within the Mantle which focus on special reconnaissance and stealth operations. Their armour is an unmarked and slightly lighter version of the standard Auspice combat suit enhanced with an active camouflage system to hide them from enemy eyes. Outside of combat they can be distinguished by their darker coloured armour and glowing stealth field emitters, plus the heavy particle lance that many carry on their back.

« Last Edit: 10/13/17, 05:38:52 PM by SquigglyV »

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 10/15/17, 09:33:57 PM »
0 Show voters
This turned out more interesting than I originally intended, which is probably good because I originally intended for just some generic latex-y thing.

Bladesinger

وقد وصلت اليد السوداء
Bladesingers are terrifying masters of close combat, armed not only with traditional weapons but also with flexible chainwhips, urumi, and electroflails to bring a painful death to their enemies. To them, combat is the highest form of art and few would be satisfied if a fight ended before their spectacle began. Most bladesingers are found among the ranks of the Black Hand, an ancient and highly secretive order of assassins dedicated to the goddess Alessia.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10/16/17, 10:41:31 AM »
0 Show voters
Its cuz default wear of all deadly assassinssss is sexy and has holes in it - so even if you didn't mean to, the rules applied...=D

And I like it! The facemask is also cool and death lookin :).

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood