BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

October 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Oct 19: Jedi Night - 7:30 Server Time
Oct 26: Jedi Night - 7:30 Server Time

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Grim Determination  (Read 173 times)

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
Grim Determination
« on: 10/07/17, 09:15:39 PM »
0 Show voters
http://grimdetermination.enjin.com/

Some of you may have heard of us before, but for those who haven't, we're one of oldest, original Imperial guilds on BC. We're essentially a guild of mature players who enjoy the end-game. While our reputation has primarily been for PvP, our focus has shifted to PvE recently due to player attrition. Though it is my hope that we'll be able to re-enter the PvP scene at some point. (Most of our PvPers moved to Harbinger, and we'll be getting some of those people back with the imminent server merges.) As the new GL, I'm planning on opening up recruitment again soon.

That all said, I'm looking for mature, dedicated players who are interested in the opportunity to be involved with rebuilding one of the best guilds on the server. I'm also willing to consider guild mergers with anyone in a small, relatively new guild. Obviously, we'll need to have some discussions about that to make sure it's a good fit for all involved.

If you're interested at all, please contact me in game either on Mourne, Ferrex, or Volarris. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
Re: Grim Determination
« Reply #1 on: 10/08/17, 06:55:39 AM »
0 Show voters
Can vouch real hard for Grim Determination, this was my first pvp guild and I hope there is a big reformation with the server merges coming up.

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/08/17, 09:31:14 AM »
0 Show voters
Can vouch real hard for Grim Determination, this was my first pvp guild and I hope there is a big reformation with the server merges coming up.

Much love, Loler! I thought I saw your name floating around here. Glad to see some original vets still playing. You've been missed, bro.

Offline Nicohlas

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10/08/17, 01:07:11 PM »
0 Show voters
I recommend RPers here interested in some PvP consider putting a toon in here.  I healed a lot of Grim Determination folks in WZs on my main, Nicohlas.  They were both skilled and the toxicity that is pervasive among many (but not all) PvPers was not present among its members.

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10/08/17, 05:00:03 PM »
0 Show voters
I'm humbled by the endorsements. Thank you.

On a related note, and since I've already been asked this, I'm suspending our normal application process. Prospective candidates will NOT be required to submit an application on our guild website. We will still require a short interview in TS (10-15 mins) to determine membership compatibility, but that's it. No more lengthy application process. So all you need to apply is to have TS3 installed with a working mic.

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: 10/08/17, 06:27:53 PM by Mourne »

Offline Dezzrevas

• Fear is the mind killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10/10/17, 04:51:28 PM »
0 Show voters
I for one can't wait for you to get back up to strength. Grim Determination was one of our best rivals back in the day. The Revas Order is also a Server Original guild. Our best matches were against Grim back when we had a dedicated pvp team always playing. I must admit you beat us more times than we did you but because of that we kept learning and getting stronger. See you out there on the battlefield Mourn
~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Order)
~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)
21st Sage in ranked PVP Grouped(season 6)