BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

December 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Dec 11: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Dec 12: Depths of Despair - A Motley Crew One-Shot
Dec 14: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)
Dec 15: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Dec 16: Empire Day (8pm server time)
Dec 17: The Lost-Endgame (4pm Server, open w/signup)
Dec 18: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Comments on Stories  (Read 74611 times)

Re: Comments on Stories
« Reply #1155 on: 07/11/17, 09:50:42 AM »
@Darth_Fulcros   But what happened neeeeeext?
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
-Tolkien

« Reply #1156 on: 07/12/17, 03:14:03 AM »
@Darth_Fulcros   But what happened neeeeeext?

Stay tuned. :shifty:

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: 07/15/17, 08:11:41 PM »
Regarding @Mei and "Hunting the Hunted"...my heart is seriously breaking for Ke right now...but also to @Kremon, @Noth and @Karmic - I love the way the four of you write together :)
| Alexandra 70 Sage | Meagan 70 Sharpshooter | Medley 70 Sentinel | Sariyah 70 Shadow |

@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: 07/16/17, 01:06:13 PM »
Regarding @Mei and "Hunting the Hunted"...my heart is seriously breaking for Ke right now...but also to @Kremon, @Noth and @Karmic - I love the way the four of you write together :)

I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying this, and that Ke has warmed to at least one person LOL As always, I appreciate your comments on the story we are developing. :grin:
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: 07/16/17, 01:34:41 PM »
Aww <3; I've done more of Karmic's part in the event in "live in game RP" discussions, but as this progresses I might get some more posts in the thread lol.

If you're really bent on reading everyone's stuff  :grin: about characters still around in game - my profile has the link to my "ongoing" character thread as I tend to keep all of "only karmic related" stuff in one thread and so it only gets to the front page when I actually post something directly to it lol.

But only if you're looking for more reading material =D.

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: 08/12/17, 10:12:14 AM »
@Kremon

Beautifully written.

Spoiler tag for those who haven't read it yet.

Spoiler: show

I didn't think I'd cry for Exephos when his end finally came... but I did.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: 08/13/17, 01:52:25 PM »
@Kremon - Very nice close out to Exephos's story.

I was wondering, since I wasn't sure from the story - Was Exephos attacked at first on Custodum grounds? Would the Custodum then have uncovered evidence/footage of what transpired on their own grounds?
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Online Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: 08/13/17, 09:15:21 PM »
@Kremon, you've always taken Exephos to extremely interesting places as a character, representing a lot of nuance and realism and brokenness that most people aren't willing to entertain with their characters and their arcs, and you stayed true to that approach till the last moment.

I realize that you had Exephos overtly nod to your other characters (like Rell) carrying forward your RP legacy, but I think Exephos's absence is definitely going to be something that is felt, which is a great testament to what you've tried to bring to community storylines through him. I thought it was symbolically appropriate that he goes out in one of the spots of his greatest shame. Kudos to you for pulling few punches with your arc, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your stable of characters coming onto the scene, and particularly with Rell, who I imagine is going to carry the Exephos stamp on him in the most significant ways.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Padawan of the Tira'Noth Enclave
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Kremon

• View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: 08/14/17, 05:48:10 AM »

I'm glad you all enjoyed the final chapter to Exephos's story, it was definitely a hard one to decide on and figure out how to best write it, but I'm looking forwards to the opportunities it opens. Also, Noth, I should mention that it is on Custodum grounds and that the details of the attack could definitely found out through the recordings.

But now with Exephos's death and the killing of the last of the cabal's most loyal, it ties up his entire storyline, save for one or two loose ends. I'm not sure how to proceed from here, but I've got a few ideas.
Exephos; a haunted war-ravaged veteran.
Shad'ra; an indecisive ex-mandalorian.
Gharzog; a happy-go-lucky gun for hire.

Offline Elym

• pedantic but generally okay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: 08/15/17, 03:57:41 PM »
@Mei your latest installment has the richest portrayal of the more remote parts of Hutta, I adore it

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: 08/15/17, 05:00:16 PM »
@Mei your latest installment has the richest portrayal of the more remote parts of Hutta, I adore it

Thanks Elym!! Was transcribed from actual on the ground RP/co-written with @Oathbreaker :music: Glad you enjoyed it!!
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: 08/28/17, 11:03:25 AM »
Hey @Orell! Really enjoyed the last installment of Anakithane's adventures. I thought having her speaking aloud for log purposes was an excellent literary trick--and very interesting to read! I look forward to seeing where this goes. :D
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azeara

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: 09/24/17, 05:53:48 AM »
@Seraphie - such a beautifully touching installment to your story :) You made my morning coffee time very happy!
| Alexandra 70 Sage | Meagan 70 Sharpshooter | Medley 70 Sentinel | Sariyah 70 Shadow |

@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: 09/26/17, 12:35:02 AM »
@Noth somewhere, out there, in the great galaxy, perhaps even at some board meeting, Hark is in furious fits of laughter. The loving kind, I promise.

No really, I promise.

Hides laughter
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Philla Kasan (29, Captain, 51st Recon)

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: 09/26/17, 01:51:59 AM »
@Noth somewhere, out there, in the great galaxy, perhaps even at some board meeting, Hark is in furious fits of laughter. The loving kind, I promise.

No really, I promise.

Hides laughter

LOL, why laughter? Amused at his friend's thick-headedness?
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith