BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

December 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Dec 12: Depths of Despair - A Motley Crew One-Shot
Dec 13: Hannith's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways
Dec 14: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)
Dec 15: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Dec 16: Empire Day (8pm server time)
Dec 17: The Lost-Endgame (4pm Server, open w/signup)
Dec 18: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

• Fool's Endeavor: 08/16/17

Author Topic: Fool's Endeavor (Barge Party)  (Read 370 times)

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
Fool's Endeavor (Barge Party)
« on: 07/23/17, 09:10:59 AM »
+1 Show voters
IC:
Advertisements for a 'wondrously violent' social gathering have begun to pop up about the galaxy. Endorsed by Taelios' smiling face, they promise booze, beauty and bounteous prizes for all attendees. Drinks, most notably, will be comped for the night, and there is an expected appearance by Mittens, the Talking Cybernetic Rancor.

This event, if the last were any indicator, is sure to see a few blasters drawn and harsh words spoken.

OOC:
This is just an interest-probing post for an Open World 'cantina' night, to take place on Nar Shaddaa's Lower Promenade!
Ideally, the event would center around Taelios' pleasure barge, the eponymous Fool's Endeavor, (represented in-game by the Pleasure Barge nearest the Republic Speeder) but this would be a brilliant time to spread out the entire promenade. Cuts and bruises are expected as I will not be enforcing any sort of Sacred Ground rules- just make sure to talk things out with your dance partner if you have one. I'll be around to host from approximately 6 server time until I fall asleep, but you are more than welcome to attend earlier or later.
The date is tentative, so if another time would work better for you let me know!
« Last Edit: 08/12/17, 05:55:44 AM by Lolermelon »

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Re: Fool's Endeavor (Barge Party)
« Reply #1 on: 08/10/17, 11:32:46 PM »
0 Show voters
This is totally the name of one of the Wraiths' original support Dwarf Hammerheads.  The only surviving original I believe, we lost the Idiot's Gambit at the Battle of the Ringali Nebula near Brentaal IV, when the Perlemian Trade Route fell to Zakuul. 

Not sure if this ended up happening, I'm still easing back into the game but let me know, do enjoy open world RP. 

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/12/17, 05:57:59 AM »
0 Show voters
Pushed this back a day to the Wednesday. I'm going to try and run these once or twice a month.

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08/16/17, 07:05:45 AM »
0 Show voters
This is tonight, theoretically! I'll be around from 6 server to host. Once again, Nar shaddaa PVE instance, lower promenade near republic speeder. Will update this post with a map screenshot as well!
« Last Edit: 08/16/17, 05:02:35 PM by Lolermelon »