BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

December 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Dec 15: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Dec 16: Empire Day (8pm server time)
Dec 17: The Lost-Endgame (4pm Server, open w/signup)
Dec 18: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Dec 21: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)
Dec 22: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Gratitude  (Read 55905 times)

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
Re: Gratitude
« Reply #885 on: 06/18/17, 06:54:16 AM »
0 Show voters
Glad to get a little fun in before I went to bed. (I was Galen, the grim Knight, heh heh.) Nice place you had, too.
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #886 on: 06/18/17, 08:28:51 AM »
+2 Show voters
Thanks to both of you. :grin: It was nice to talk with Galen as Jessak's Zakuul lounge is still underserving Zakuulans. :) Her offer stands and the room still works as a place for Zakuul RP if anyone wants it.

I can't make any promises as I should have a very busy schedule for the rest of the year, but I may be able run another party before the Nightlife Event is over. We'll see. Even if I can't the Roze Garden is ICly open for other people to host parties.

If you'd like to host a Soovada party at the Roze Garden, let me know and I'll see what we can do.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: 06/20/17, 02:03:16 AM »
+1 Show voters
Thank you @Zmaj for the excellent Empire Nights you've been running! While it seems we may need some lowkey breaks in between sessions (since your adventures have to keep getting postponed :( ), they are always awesome when they do get started. I am thoroughly enjoying each and every one. Morti Vanta so far is a very fun and exciting adventure! Can't wait to bring Athuuna out for more sarcastic sniping and Empire adventures.

P.S. Might have some Agenty things planned as well, if I can get my SH off the ground! So thank you for the Agent inspiration as well. :D
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: 06/22/17, 02:18:20 AM »
+3 Show voters
I just want to throw out a super-massive thank you to everyone who came to my Mando Solstice Party this Indie Night! I was really, really worried that no one was going to show up, and you all floored me with how many of you came and how much fun you seemed to be having. I had a lot of fun running the games, and hope that you did too! A full list of attendees:

Adeliey - @Dassalya
Alexandra - @Ela
Ash'ette - @masterzw342
Cabotta - @GabrielThorne
Erran - @Niarra
Harkasone - @LVT
Korvael - @Cyone
Orten Yaitz - @Joshmaul
Sable Rawk - @Maryck
Taelios - @Lolermelon
Tell'mari - @Sihara_Khaleesi

Thank you all for making the party great. Special thanks to Dass, Niarra, Cyone, and masterzw for hanging out to the very bitter end and doing PVP rolls in the final melee. You all are troopers!

I can't wait to see you for the next one in September! And there will be other Mando adventures between now and then, I'm sure.
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: 06/22/17, 07:49:35 AM »
0 Show voters
No gratitude post is complete without saying thank you @Noth for having us :)

But holy...did you all really go until 3 AM?! I have to admit to feeling overwhelmed by the characterization skills of all of you. The unique-ness (in a good way) of the personalities that you've all developed for your lovelies is amazing.
| Alexandra 70 Sage | Meagan 70 Sharpshooter | Medley 70 Sentinel | Sariyah 70 Shadow |

@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: 06/22/17, 08:51:13 AM »
0 Show voters

But holy...did you all really go until 3 AM?! I have to admit to feeling overwhelmed by the characterization skills of all of you. The unique-ness (in a good way) of the personalities that you've all developed for your lovelies is amazing.

I was ready to drop at midnight, but I stayed until just after 1. Because tihaar is important. :D
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: 06/22/17, 01:52:34 PM »
0 Show voters

I was ready to drop at midnight, but I stayed until just after 1. Because tihaar is important. :D

We really did go to 3AM! Actual games didn't go quite so long, but we really burned the midnight oil on this one.

Alex is a perfectly interesting character! We had a few beat up brawlers at the end who probably could have used her help. :P
Pubs

Imps

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: 06/22/17, 02:43:57 PM »
0 Show voters
Dammit! I was sound asleep by that point. One of the problems with being in mountain time...most of you folks are an hour behind me. Not that, if I was PST, I would've be awake at 2 AM, but still :P
| Alexandra 70 Sage | Meagan 70 Sharpshooter | Medley 70 Sentinel | Sariyah 70 Shadow |

Offline Cyone

• View Profile
« Reply #893 on: 06/22/17, 09:21:55 PM »
0 Show voters
Indeed! I had one heck of a time myself, and I was more than glad to stay well into the wee hours (even if I totally paid for it later :umm: ).

Ela already beat me to the punch here, but I gotta throw a big ol' thank you right back at you for that one, @Noth. That was not only an excellent idea for an event, but I thought it was very well done even despite some unanticipated improvisation that ended up being needed. Bravo. That really was about the best time I have had at an event in quite some time, so thanks for that, and for transporting me back to a time when RP transported me more easily to a galaxy far, far away. And really, a piece of that thanks goes out to all you other folks who were around too!

So yeah. Cheers.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: 06/23/17, 03:13:02 PM »
0 Show voters
Indeed! I had one heck of a time myself, and I was more than glad to stay well into the wee hours (even if I totally paid for it later :umm: ).

Ela already beat me to the punch here, but I gotta throw a big ol' thank you right back at you for that one, @Noth. That was not only an excellent idea for an event, but I thought it was very well done even despite some unanticipated improvisation that ended up being needed. Bravo. That really was about the best time I have had at an event in quite some time, so thanks for that, and for transporting me back to a time when RP transported me more easily to a galaxy far, far away. And really, a piece of that thanks goes out to all you other folks who were around too!

So yeah. Cheers.

:aww:

Thank you so much, this made my heart feel all warm and squishy. I'm so happy that I could give you that feeling, and that you had such a good time! I try to pay attention to the details, and I'm very happy that it paid off. May there be many more such events and adventures!
Pubs

Imps

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: 06/27/17, 03:22:19 PM »
0 Show voters
(IC) Much gratitude to @Maryck for the very sweet gesture of bringing the lightsabers from the Phalanx auction to Tython for delivery to the Temple archives. Medley and Meagan will not forget it.

And the Elariels will not forget Phalanx Station...

(OOC) And for an amazing 30 minutes of RP :)

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: 07/01/17, 06:28:17 AM »
0 Show voters
Before I head out of town I just wanted to send out a big thanks for all the fun RP that happened last night at Dancer's Palace: @Seraphie @Kremon @NovaZero @Sihara_Khaleesi @Bikonju and everyone else who added to the atmosphere of the Palace (and I don't know your name here LOL). I had a blast with all of you and had so much fun play Ke'rii playing bartender (thanks for letting him 'take over' bar duties so randomly Seraphie!!)!! We really had that chat scrolling!! I was so sad when I had to leave, and not at all tired, so thank the stars for caffeine :coffee: as I head out to hit the road! :music:
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: 07/01/17, 06:51:20 AM »
+1 Show voters
Have a great trip, @Mei!

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: 07/01/17, 01:31:38 PM »
+1 Show voters
Before I head out of town I just wanted to send out a big thanks for all the fun RP that happened last night at Dancer's Palace: @Seraphie @Kremon @NovaZero @Sihara_Khaleesi @Bikonju and everyone else who added to the atmosphere of the Palace (and I don't know your name here LOL). I had a blast with all of you and had so much fun play Ke'rii playing bartender (thanks for letting him 'take over' bar duties so randomly Seraphie!!)!! We really had that chat scrolling!! I was so sad when I had to leave, and not at all tired, so thank the stars for caffeine :coffee: as I head out to hit the road! :music:

Always lookin for more perma-help... he's welcome anytime!

So much fun listening to it all last night, peeved my back decided to be mean to me and I had to leave! LOL

Thanks everyone who showed up and joined in the spam scroll last night!

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline blingdenston

• Parts Donor
  • A tragic history that really resonates with idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: 07/23/17, 12:28:39 AM »
+2 Show voters
Just wanted to thank @Dassalya @Niarra and all the guests and performers for tonight's 'Port of Call' event. Thoroughly impressive and fun, from the setpieces to the events and roleplay, to the NPCs providing color and texture. What production value! What fun! Thank you so much for the opportunity to get shifty!
Pehn Qardaak - Captain of the Rodomontade
Ran-del Qardaak - Big Time Space Hero
Lastagir - Hunter for hire, no plans to retire
Hyse Qardaak - Scholar and Warrior of Peace