BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

August 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Aug 24: Jedi Night - 7:30 Server Time

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: CM Give Away - Emotes, Comp. Customizations, Titles, Dyes  (Read 2039 times)

Offline Cyone

• View Profile
Re: CM Give Away - Emotes, Comp. Customizations, Titles, Dyes
« Reply #30 on: 05/22/17, 11:04:05 AM »
0 Show voters
Niarra, your generosity knows no bounds. /bow

If I may, I would take the Deep Blue and White Dye, Mood: Enraged, and Mood: Angered off you! If that's too much, however, they are listed in order of desire. If you could ship them over to Arcuro on Pubside, I'd be much obliged!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: 05/22/17, 11:07:54 AM by Cyone »

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 05/22/17, 12:23:39 PM »
0 Show voters
@admiralnerf and @Cyone - the items you asked for are on their way!

And anyone interested in items should please know you are more than welcome to request multiple items, or multiple copies of the same item, or any combination of multiple whatevers. The purpose is to make sure these things get to people who might use them, not to have them gather virtual dust in my alts' cargo holds.  :grin:

This does remind me that I haven't updated these lists in some months and there are new items to add. I need to get on that.  :umm: Not enough time in the day, argh!

As for generosity, this is a super generous community all around. We've got folks being generous behind the scenes, in front of the scenes, all around the scenes, in all sorts of ways that make scenery awesome.  :grin: I'm happy to be part of the giving circle.
« Last Edit: 05/22/17, 12:29:16 PM by Niarra »
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Padawan of the Tira'Noth Enclave
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 05/22/17, 01:47:17 PM »
0 Show voters
@Niarra,

May I please have the Crazy Talk emote and the Contraband Collector title please?

Please send to Augustus_Jaade, Republic.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 05/31/17, 05:44:07 PM »
0 Show voters
New give away items added! See the original post (now updated).
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Padawan of the Tira'Noth Enclave
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Elym

• pedantic but generally okay
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 06/01/17, 11:22:13 AM »
0 Show voters
Hi Niarra  :grin:  Can I please get the White (Primary) and Light Purple (Secondary)  dye?   Thank you!!

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 06/02/17, 04:04:31 PM »
0 Show voters
Hi Niarra  :grin:  Can I please get the White (Primary) and Light Purple (Secondary)  dye?   Thank you!!

@Elym, could you give me the full spelling of a character name to send it to? Republic side is easier, but if Imp side is the only option that's fine!

Offline Elym

• pedantic but generally okay
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 06/02/17, 04:39:10 PM »
0 Show voters
Lol I think I have a pub ... N'aia

Offline admiralnerf

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 08/08/17, 05:59:38 PM »
0 Show voters
Shadow's pilgrim, to Admiralnerf on pubside. Thanks!

Offline Biavi

• welcome to altaholics anonymous. i'm your host.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 08/11/17, 10:57:22 AM »
0 Show voters
If possible, could you send the Scavenger title to Niwava? I have an alt that could benefit from the title. Thanks! :)
icon art by snuffysbox on tumblr

Impside:
Biavi: jerkface, bounty hunter
Ileyn/Lord Osso: paranoid tech nerd Sith
Pubside:
Niwava: older padawan; fun past
Omyara: smuggler; jokester