BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

December 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Dec 13: Hannith's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways
Dec 14: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)
Dec 15: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Dec 16: Empire Day (8pm server time)
Dec 17: The Lost-Endgame (4pm Server, open w/signup)
Dec 18: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Dec 21: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: 5.X Patchnotes, Updates, Guides, etc...  (Read 3561 times)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: 5.X Patchnotes, Updates, Guides, etc...
« Reply #150 on: 12/05/17, 07:54:23 PM »
0 Show voters
Yavin and Tatooine have speeders placed at the farther reached that allow you to ride back to the entrance. It's less useful than /stuck but a nice gesture.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 12/05/17, 07:58:28 PM »
0 Show voters
Yavin and Tatooine have speeders placed at the farther reached that allow you to ride back to the entrance. It's less useful than /stuck but a nice gesture.
Would be great if they added ones to the end points as well, so you could quickly go back and forth. But... nope. Especially in Tat where the spawn-in isn't in the same place as the exit.
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline SquigglyV

• No, Lord! All is still downright bad, I find.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 12/08/17, 03:18:09 PM »
0 Show voters
I think the new DS eye colours from the cartel market do actually have a subtle glow! It's way less significant than the real DS corruption, and you can hardly see the glow in any area with bright lights, but in a really dark spot they're definitely more visible than normal colours.

The glowing doesn't show up in the appearance customization menu tho, so I don't know which colours it applies to specifically. The one I tried it with is eye colour 15 on humans, 13 and 14 are the other DS ones and I would assume they're affected too.

I do know that they definitely haven't fixed the old ones tho, my sithies with yellow eyes still aren't glowing. :(
Yey, mundane exposition.