BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Squiggly's non-insignia artsy things  (Read 1246 times)

Offline SquigglyV

• No, Lord! All is still downright bad, I find.
    • View Profile
Re: Squiggly's non-insignia artsy things
« Reply #45 on: 11/05/17, 01:32:04 PM »
0 Show voters
Today I felt like doing a WH40k thing for no reason in particular.

Dark Eldar Lhamaean

An Archon's courtesans will take many strange forms. However, the mysterious sisterhood of Lhilitu are desired above all others, for they are poisoners without equal. The presence of a Lhamaean can ensure a supply of the most virulent toxins, which she will share with her Archon before each realspace raid. It is said that even a kiss blown upon the wind by a Lhamaean can kill in seconds.

Yey, mundane exposition.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 11/06/17, 01:29:09 PM »
0 Show voters
Ahh Karmic approves of the headwear and hair! :)

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 11/06/17, 02:50:04 PM »
0 Show voters
Elves have great hair! Dark Eldar have scary hair tho, one of their special characters uses hers like a whip to cut through power armour. Because that's a thing.
Yey, mundane exposition.

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 11/06/17, 10:20:27 PM »
0 Show voters
Elves have great hair! Dark Eldar have scary hair tho, one of their special characters uses hers like a whip to cut through power armour. Because that's a thing.

AS IT SHOULD BE!! *whips her hair back and forth*  :halo: :rage: :aww: :evil: :darkside: :darkside:

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 11/13/17, 08:23:13 PM »
0 Show voters

Fatebinder Phaedra

"In case you people have forgotten, the Tiers operate under the same rules as the rest of Kyros's empire. The Oathbreakers are not the law. I am the law. Tarkis Arri is a common criminal; guilty of murder, guilty of sedition, guilty of distributing stolen iron weaponry, and as of now under sentence of death. Any who obstruct me in carrying out my duty will be treated as an accessory to her crimes. You have been warned. And as for you, Oathbreakers... judgement time."

Yey, mundane exposition.

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 11/20/17, 10:28:41 AM »
0 Show voters
I redid my original soldier design so it would look nicer. Also a gun.
edit: also a pistol and an insignia.

Mantle Legionary

Requiem-Pattern Particle Lance

Diamondback Beam Pistol

217th Legion, "Daughters of Alexandria"
"الفيلق ٢١٧، "بنات اسكندرية

« Last Edit: 11/21/17, 07:35:37 PM by SquigglyV »
Yey, mundane exposition.

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 11/24/17, 08:41:49 PM »
0 Show voters
here come the cavalry lah

Mantle Cataphract

43rd Legion, "Rosen Angels"
"الفيلق ٤٣، "وردي الملائكة

Cataphracts (طليعة متحركة) and Ansar (الأنصار) are the Mantle's cavalry units, the former consisting of highly trained infantry riding on jetbikes while the latter is made up of noble Armigers serving as elite mounted shock troops or bodyguards.

Mounted sub-officers are generally referred to as Cavaliers (or Hussars in some units) rather than Legionaries, though they retain the same rank suffixes such as Corporal and Sergeant. Ansar are generally referred to by their personal titles if they have any, otherwise Armiger is sufficient.

Cavalry armour is mostly the same as unmodified Auspice Armour in overall form and function. The most obvious addition is a thick adamantine shield on the wearer's dominant arm to protect them while firing a weapon or attacking with their lance, as well as the large "wings" mounted on their back to display banners of war or personal heraldry. It also sports a slightly larger parapet on the breastplate and a mechanism on the dominant arm to securely fasten a lance or rifle in place.

Yey, mundane exposition.

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 11/24/17, 10:01:59 PM »
0 Show voters
Nice bike!! Really cool!  :aww:

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 11/26/17, 07:37:27 PM »
0 Show voters
I'm glad you like the bike! It took way longer than it should have, lol, and I don't even like it so i'll probably make a new version eventually.

As for the next thing I have, it's money.

holla holla get

1Đ and 5Đ Coins

10Đ Note

Regency Credits are one of the Dominion's two main currencies, the other being dananir (or dinars) which vary heavily in appearance between planets. Credits are a highly standardized representative currency used in urban areas and for interstellar commerce, each credit representing 2.5 grams of silver or 0.03 grams of gold. Credits are largely digital, but they do have physical notes in the form of metal-inlaid zinc chips and goldwork-embroidered banknotes which are generally used for small purchases or in rural areas. A basic loaf of bread generally costs around 1.5 credits.

Regency Credits are symbolized by a D with a line through it (Đ), originally representing dananir until they were phased out in favour of digital credits. Now dinar has turned into a term for local currencies, and Đ means credits instead of dananir, and etymology is weird and confusing.

Yey, mundane exposition.

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 11/30/17, 06:54:54 PM »
0 Show voters
Forgot I did this yesterday, a hovertank! With nose art! Sexy fantasy nose art! Not actually on the nose though, because tank.

No lore this time because it's like four or five paragraphs long and I doubt anyone wants to read all that.

Ifrit Cruiser Tank, "Queen Cobra"

Yey, mundane exposition.

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 12/02/17, 07:10:29 PM »
0 Show voters
SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS!

Cesarzowa Kazimiera Ciszewski dzięki łasce Alessia i Valora, Empress of Niebańscka, Pious Sultana of Uświę, Inheritor of the East, Paladin of the Order of Saint Alastrine, Lord-Castellan of the Maat Cluster, Exalted Peripheral of the Empyrean Council, Thrice Valorous Lady of the Mantle of Defense, Sacristan of the Cathedral of Saint Nadia, and Champion of Alessia.

Uświę

Emblem of the Ciszewskich Family

The semi-autonomous Kingdom of Niebańscka, located in the densely populated Maat Cluster, is one of the Dominion's most influential and pious regions. They have been devout followers of Alessia and Valora for almost as long as the Dominion itself, and were one of the first and most important nations to be willingly integrated into their territory. While its people and government largely consider themselves to be a part of the Dominion, Niebańscka could easily be labeled as a separate protectorate state due to the large amount of independence they are given in civil governance compared to some other worlds and regions.

Yey, mundane exposition.

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 12/06/17, 03:33:35 PM »
0 Show voters
I wanted to make an insignia for something with a Sith holocron in it but it didn't work, I had a better idea tho.

The Treachery of Holocrons

Yey, mundane exposition.

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 12/07/17, 12:39:30 PM »
0 Show voters
Karmic would mightly agree with the "treachery" of Sith Holocrons!

If she's learned anything from her "years of life" in the galaxy - is that there's not a single relic, artifact, holocron, half-buried secret anything - that needs to be touched.  :wtf: :tmi:

NEVER has ever been worth it.

#TrueRPStories#RPHistorySWTOR#Everybadstorystartswithanartifact

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 12/07/17, 12:49:36 PM »
0 Show voters
It's only bad when you mess with the artifacts, it's entertainment when other people do it. That's what Imperials are for. :P
Yey, mundane exposition.

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 12/07/17, 12:52:56 PM »
0 Show voters
It's only bad when you mess with the artifacts, it's entertainment when other people do it. That's what Imperials are for. :P

Naw its not entertainment for Karmic anymore.  She's had to clean up the mess from the after-effects of it all.  Invariably the imperial involved (Sith or otherwise) somehow gets to her attention and asks for her help - :grin:

As far as she's concerned - most of the time - don't touch it, don't go near it - and if you know where it is, forget and lose the information.  Just. Don't. Do. It.  Even for the knowledge of the future!

(In actuality - shhh ic secret - she has her in possession a number of high risk relics/holocrons/etc she's gotten her hands on through the RP Years that she keeps in her possession as the only person she trusts to never use them or bring them out again.  "Too dangerous to exist; unable to destroy" sorts of things.  She has them in a secret place under secret security, for the rest of the galaxy to forget about and believe destroyed or otherwise lost to time...  :evil:  But only because she won't ever allow them to be used.  :lightside: )

THE TREACHERY OF THE HOLOCRON!  :aww:
« Last Edit: 12/07/17, 01:05:31 PM by Karmic »