BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Shadow of Shadren - Planning Thread  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow of Shadren - Planning Thread
« Reply #75 on: 11/26/17, 02:28:31 AM »
0 Show voters
I'll be there, albeit a few minutes late as I have class on Wednesday nights until about 9pm CST.

Offline Erednash

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 11/26/17, 10:02:31 AM »
0 Show voters
So, we can expect this on the 6th, then?

Offline Darshendros

• Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 11/26/17, 10:20:35 AM »
0 Show voters
Looks like Tuesday and Wednesday so far are good for pretty much everyone, other than Darshendros.
Story of my life. T_T

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 11/26/17, 10:30:58 PM »
0 Show voters
Tuesday or Wednesday works for me too.

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 11/28/17, 02:21:26 AM »
0 Show voters

Is the next Imperial RP event for the Shadren plot this Wednesday or next Wednesday? I'm confused.

Offline Dorian

• I'm a holy half-dead who has seen the Underverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 11/28/17, 12:15:41 PM »
0 Show voters

Is the next Imperial RP event for the Shadren plot this Wednesday or next Wednesday? I'm confused.

It will be on a Wednesday, the date has yet to be stated.

Offline Dorian

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 12/03/17, 01:00:52 PM »
0 Show voters
I am wondering, was this last week or coming up?  :umm:

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 12/03/17, 01:34:14 PM »
0 Show voters
Coming up. We've been busy and haven't been able to get together to set a week or talk GM stuff yet.
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline Dorian

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 12/03/17, 02:53:53 PM »
0 Show voters
Coming up. We've been busy and haven't been able to get together to set a week or talk GM stuff yet.

Phew, I was worried that I missed it. Thank ya for replying Noth.  :grin:

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 12/06/17, 01:59:38 PM »
0 Show voters
Just checking in to make sure this isn't tonight. Like Dorian, I don't want to miss it!

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 12/06/17, 02:34:28 PM »
0 Show voters
Just checking in to make sure this isn't tonight. Like Dorian, I don't want to miss it!

It's not. Dass isn't around this week.

Don't worry, we will definitely let you all know when the next installment is happening, with a post and a calendar day and everything. We just wanted to know people's availability so that when RL stops interfering we can host it on a day people are able to make it. We aren't going to sneakily host it without an announcement or anything. Thanks again for all your patience.
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 12/06/17, 11:36:54 PM »
0 Show voters
Yes, I apologize! It's opening week for my play (opening night tomorrow evening!), so I've been very busy with the ramp up in rehearsals. We'll be moving forward with this soon (for real. I promise).
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azeara

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 12/07/17, 12:49:34 PM »
0 Show voters
Just a thought - with it being December and holidays and all.

Perhaps it would be helpful for everyone's scheduling if we just posted our plans for this month through the holiday season? I imagine many of us will be gone at various times or another - some of us able to get to a chatroom event but not in game, etc.

So for the overall "scheduling planner" for this might help you guys - Noth and Dass - with laying out a larger plan as I know this has multiple parts.

For myself, I'm on a sabbatical this month and am actually off of work until Jan. 8.  Which means I can stay up any night this month ha!  Its like Summer Break!  :grin:

However, I will be unable to attend any events in game as of about December 20/21st (not sure exactly yet) through January 2.  I'll be traveling all over the SE US visiting inlaws and other family for Xmas and New Years.

I would be able to attend chat room events most nights during that time, and stay up late.  Just not in game events.

I'll be available for full on in game events Jan.2 onwards.

(bolded to help with succinct point heh)

If anyone else knows of dates they are going to be out for a big chunk of time I'd encourage you guys to go ahead and post'em up - as its a hard month to get everything timed out with all the festivities and special events!

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood