BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

December 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Dec 13: Hannith's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways
Dec 14: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)
Dec 15: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Dec 16: Empire Day (8pm server time)
Dec 17: The Lost-Endgame (4pm Server, open w/signup)
Dec 18: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Dec 21: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

• The Lost Chap 6: Gathering Forces (open): 12/03/17
  • Signed up (1/15):
    # Name
    1.SivWysan

Please login or register to sign up for this event.

Author Topic: The Lost Chap 6: Gathering Forces (open to all, Wraiths hosted 4 Server/7pm EDT)  (Read 128 times)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Continuing our last episode, a ragtag group of Wraiths, Mandolorians and a Zakuul Knight are continuing a hunt for a group of slavers preying on war refugee families.  Cathar Mandalorian Malhra Vok has invited the group to reconvene at Clan Vok's new stronghold on the planet Myrkr
to marshal their forces and prepare to strike on likely slaver hideouts. 

This is a Wraiths hosted RP but open to all players and factions, kindly note character/short bio and let GM know if any special affiliations or details to work out behind the scenes.  Event will be in Strongholds and Open World, Imperial  and Republic invites available upon request.

Event begins in Malhra Vok's Galactic Yavin Stronghold, may continue on Yavin swamps depending how far story gets. (a different planet IC)

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
0 Show voters
oy so early and on a work day/friday...

Can't make that sorry :(

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
0 Show voters

It's on Sunday...

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
0 Show voters

It's on Sunday...

Yes, still love to have you if possible @Karmic.  Early is best we can do to maximize across timezones, though if you need to come a little later mid-way joining is welcome.  Though if you can give me an ETA, I'll probably be on Malhra Vok most of the night but poke to Impooc or republicooc if you don't see me at any point.   

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
0 Show voters
oh ha wrong month! LOL

It depends on other plans on Sunday, and I will be coming late as that is right in the middle of our dinner time for the CSTers (6 pm)

If I get in I'll pop republic side first and look for you guys; I can always come on republic k'armic to save time - she doesn't have the wardrobe but this isn't a wardrobe event anyway lol.

May be an hour or so late but if everything else gets done and I can make it I will!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
0 Show voters
Hi @Karmic!  If you come later check Impooc too, I may be on Malhra Vok part of the night impside actually.  Though I'll ask some Wraiths officers to watch for you pubside too. 

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
0 Show voters
Ok we are starting- I'm on Daimren VelKorr pubside just a few moments, then be on Malhra Vok but Waith oficers can invite you just post to republicooc.

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
0 Show voters
Sorry I missed this!!  Sunday ended up being hectic and I just blanked on this apparently!! Sorry sorry!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
0 Show voters
Sorry I missed this!!  Sunday ended up being hectic and I just blanked on this apparently!! Sorry sorry!

Bummer @Karmic.   good news though is that while we landed our armies and came up with a battle plan, the final showdown will be the same time in 2 weeks 12/17.   I could still try to tie you in especially as it may lead to more slave related conspiracies that would interest your character.

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
0 Show voters

Bummer @Karmic.   good news though is that while we landed our armies and came up with a battle plan, the final showdown will be the same time in 2 weeks 12/17.   I could still try to tie you in especially as it may lead to more slave related conspiracies that would interest your character.

ooh yessssss *hisses long time*

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
0 Show voters
Just PMed you details!