BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

• Mando/Wraith Pre-battle Booze Night (Open) (4:30 PDT/7:30 ED: 12/10/17
  • Signed up (1/50):
    # Name
    1.Malhra Vok / SivWysan

Please login or register to sign up for this event.

Author Topic: Mando/Wraith Pre-battle Booze Night (Open) (4:30 PDT/7:30 EDT)  (Read 66 times)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
0 Show voters
Due to a schedule pushing a joint-op against Slaver Pirates back a week, we're having a pre-Battle party with the Wraiths, Mandolorians and anyone else happening to be in the vicinity of Clan Vok's new stronghold on the planet Mykyr.  Expect lots of drunken Cathar and the possibility of hairballs! 

Continuation of making Wraiths Guild Nights open to all, though @Noth it would be especially nice if Galaar Karyai members could join this one! 

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
0 Show voters
This is still going about a half hour, jumping impside now to Malhra Vok if any want invites.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
0 Show voters
I"m such an idiot - I'm so sorry!

Sundays just leave me brain dead apparently - I took a nap, woke up, ate dinner and watched a show with hubby...and then realized I forgot!  :facepalm:  SORRY!!

Something about earlier on Sunday I just can't seem to remember there are things!

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
0 Show voters
It happens- though if you can make battle next week love to have you.