BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 18: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific
Jun 21: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 22: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Comments on Stories  (Read 87692 times)

Offline Sasmi

• View Profile
Re: Comments on Stories
« Reply #15 on: 07/23/12, 01:40:10 PM »
KRIFF! Jaade.... I need better security around our Kwenn office clearly.

Time to install stealth scanners around the building.

(awesome posts!)

Yay!! I made it into a spy report! XD

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07/23/12, 04:10:54 PM »
KRIFF! Jaade.... I need better security around our Kwenn office clearly.

Time to install stealth scanners around the building.

(awesome posts!)

Thank you, and yes, you do.

I just noticed I have +2 Kudos, and one -1? I am curious what I posted that someone really disliked...
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07/24/12, 12:04:37 AM »
"Jealous? ... Yeah I was, too. I about beat up my own list for getting a kiss from her. Yeah... that was a bad joke. But its okay."

With a sly grin, he folds his legs and rolls his hand around in the air.

"I may or may not have gotten a kiss myself. But a gentleman never tells..."

He stomps his feet back on the floor and leans forward.

"Screw that. I totally kissed her. It was awesome."

Garryson...you rock.

I just have to say..reading all that..but those lines especially..I giggled for like 15 minutes. You're awesome.  I'm so happy to be included in someone's RP like this *squee* Its so much fun.  And your writing tickles me!

I look forward to more - so much interesting stuff here!

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Alumar

• Parts Donor
  • "There is always a choice. Always hope."
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07/25/12, 12:29:30 PM »
Jovia- The line-

:)

"Do not be one to let the WAR come to you. There is always choice, for as much as your heart knows, there is always hope."

Offline Zuhani

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07/25/12, 03:00:48 PM »
Jovia- The line-

:)

^ That. But it made me really sad. :(

Offline Garryson

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07/25/12, 09:37:22 PM »
Garryson...you rock.

I just have to say..reading all that..but those lines especially..I giggled for like 15 minutes. You're awesome.  I'm so happy to be included in someone's RP like this *squee* Its so much fun.  And your writing tickles me!

Hahaha! I'm glad someone liked that part as much as I did. And don't you worry. Karmic's becoming a major part of his story progression. She'll be making more cameos in his logs.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07/26/12, 12:03:17 AM »
Garryson...you rock.

Hahaha! I'm glad someone liked that part as much as I did. And don't you worry. Karmic's becoming a major part of his story progression. She'll be making more cameos in his logs.

*Huzzah!* Yes this should be..interesting. *snickers*

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07/26/12, 12:32:24 PM »
Garryson, I've been really enjoying your story too.

Garryson and Karmic, sorry if Stell accidentally intruded with her hello in the Violet Lounge the other night. ;) Next time I'll just walk by as if no one is there unless someone says hello.

Garryson, looking forward to reading more!

Offline Garryson

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07/26/12, 01:36:12 PM »
Haha no no, it was perfect. Garryson was zoned out so he flipped out when he heard her. It was funny. Besides, Karmic says hello to everyone and their dog so it would have ended up the same.  :P

Offline Jovia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07/27/12, 09:09:41 AM »
Ah, Alma.

I'd read the first two entries back on VL, so I won't comment on them :)

It makes me feel bad for Alma. Not that I didn't already feel that way from our interactions in game.

I feel like it also goes a long way to explaining why she was the way she was. The last line in the third entry 'I...I don't understand,' was very un-Alma like in that it displayed vulnerability. She's plenty vulnerable, of course, but it's not something many see.

I like how you wrapped up the assault on the Sith from the event, and tied in Romarus to being the source of her woes. Given what he did, he'd make Jovia's list. :)

Also, the droid >.> *stares at it floating around on his ship*

Hmm.
The Communist Domino >.>

Offline Jovia

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07/27/12, 01:08:03 PM »
Hey Zuhani :)

It took me a while to get to this, but life has intervened over the past week :p

Poor Zuhani! I really enjoyed how you described the trials that initiates undertake, and I could see her sister in her, before most of that was beaten out of her :(

I'm going to guess her friend died...seeing as Zu very much gives off the vibe of a loner these days.

You and I need to talk again, on both your Zabrak! :)
The Communist Domino >.>

Offline Jovia

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07/27/12, 01:14:31 PM »
Aaaaand Seiyd, I finally got around to reading your Meanwhile thread too.

I'm sorry I wasn't a little more involved with Eohlwyn's death, but it's probably for the best being that this last week has been...hectic in many ways.

Eohlwyn was a great character, in that I could interact with her a little differently to most.

Thanks for letting me be involved with her, and Seiyd :)
The Communist Domino >.>

Offline Zuhani

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07/27/12, 03:31:13 PM »
Hey Zuhani :)

It took me a while to get to this, but life has intervened over the past week :p

Poor Zuhani! I really enjoyed how you described the trials that initiates undertake, and I could see her sister in her, before most of that was beaten out of her :(

I'm going to guess her friend died...seeing as Zu very much gives off the vibe of a loner these days.

You and I need to talk again, on both your Zabrak! :)

We do! You're just so damn popular these days it's hard to catch you without your fanclub ;)

There's still one more installment that I should hopefully be able to finish tonight or tomorrow, but I just wanna say I appretiate your reading/commenting on my story :D

Lolermelon

« Reply #28 on: 07/28/12, 11:07:43 AM »
Garryson, thanks for letting me be a part, however small, of your ongoing saga. :)

Offline Garryson

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07/28/12, 11:10:55 AM »
Garryson, thanks for letting me be a part, however small, of your ongoing saga. :)

Don't sell yourself short. Tae is now a goal. He's going to work his ass off to be stronger to beat him. It might not fully blossom for a while, but in Garryson's eyes Tae is now his greatest rival. Should be fun!