BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

August 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Aug 16: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Aug 16: Jedi Night: A Night at the Museum - 7:00 PM PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: LF RP Partner  (Read 6265 times)

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
LF RP Partner
« on: 11/14/13, 01:51:03 PM »
+2 Show voters
Hi fellow Begeren Colonists!!!

This is going to be the weirdest ad ever, but I'm running out of options a bit.

See my sniper is looking for a RP partner, ideally one that wouldn't mind romancing him. The reason I'm having a bit of trouble, and resorting this, is that he is a gay male sith pure blood. His name is Crimsèn (alt code 138), and here's a picture of him:

And I've been to common RP areas on the server, and I'm starting to give up finding someone who is more open to yaoi RP. So thought I'd see if anyone on here is open to that kind of relationship, or is a part of the gay community on Begeren Colony who has yet to find a RP that suits their orientation, you don't have to look any farther! 

Credentials
  • I read yaoi/boy's love manga, anime, and I've seen many gay films
  • I have done both rp & erp
  • I am currently in 2 yaoi/boy's love text-based RPs, and I am in, and I'm about to be in 2-more. See them here and here

So please whisper me on:
1. Crimsèn
2. Noxturna (main),
3. Caedusios if interested.

Warning:
 Any homophobic comments or tells from people will be dealt with harshly, so don't bother making them. And NO I am not going to make things easier for me by making him straight. He's staying the way he is.

Offline Audaine

• Parts Donor
  • <Flailing Intensifies>
    • View Profile
Re: LF RP Partner
« Reply #1 on: 11/14/13, 02:05:25 PM »
0 Show voters
Oh my lord - Someone RPing a gay character. I've always had to resort to bisexuality because nobody is willing to branch into complete gay. Nice to see people stepping into the unknown some more!  :dance:

If I had any real applicable alts for it, I'd consider it. Though planning a relationship ahead of time doesn't entirely sit right with me; personally, cuts the fun of courting out. None the less though, best of luck with this venture. Will keep eye on it.

[ ^ What? I actually update this link now? ^ ]

Offline Semah

• The sand remembers where the river was.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11/14/13, 02:22:31 PM »
+1 Show voters
Good to see you on the forums. :-)

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11/14/13, 02:30:54 PM »
+1 Show voters
Ahaha, oh the memories. You bring them back.  :aww: I think only Semah knows of my dark past concerning erp...

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Im afraid I can't help you on the romancing side (only two of my characters have defined sexuality, one is asexual and the other lesbian), but happy to rp other stuff when I'm around. Good luck on your search, and you'll find people are very open minded here.
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline livia

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11/14/13, 02:41:24 PM »
0 Show voters
There are a few gay characters around that I know of, but they don't (for the most part anyway) tend to be out and about all that often. I really hope that you are able to find someone to play with your character. If I were open to having my characters in romantic relationships I'd probably put Semah's apprentice Roget up for consideration.

Offline Xaphrinel

• Never a pawn without intention.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11/14/13, 02:42:25 PM »
0 Show voters
I have a gay character - name of Quiayn and he's a Zebrak Operative - who's not in a relationship.  You'd be hard pressed to know meeting him however, he's business first.  He hasn't gotten out much for several reasons, but I'd love to arrange a chance for these two to talk if you're interested.

I also fall into the 'don't want to plan a relationship, prefer to just see how things go.'  Sometimes things take off, sometimes they don't.  I did have to laugh at this post though. . . because Quiayn was joking with his employer about 'seeing any lonely purebloods around and sending them his way.' and poof. . . there you are. :P

I'd also warn, Relationships are only a piece of the puzzle for me.  I will ERP. . . but it's not my focus.  Still, jump in Raidcall, poke at me here. . . it'd be fun to at least have a meet and greet.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11/14/13, 02:53:03 PM »
0 Show voters
Good to see you on the forums. :-)

Hi Semah and thanks!!

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11/14/13, 03:02:02 PM »
0 Show voters
I have a gay character - name of Quiayn and he's a Zebrak Operative - who's not in a relationship.  You'd be hard pressed to know meeting him however, he's business first.  He hasn't gotten out much for several reasons, but I'd love to arrange a chance for these two to talk if you're interested.

I also fall into the 'don't want to plan a relationship, prefer to just see how things go.'  Sometimes things take off, sometimes they don't.  I did have to laugh at this post though. . . because Quiayn was joking with his employer about 'seeing any lonely purebloods around and sending them his way.' and poof. . . there you are. :P

I'd also warn, Relationships are only a piece of the puzzle for me.  I will ERP. . . but it's not my focus.  Still, jump in Raidcall, poke at me here. . . it'd be fun to at least have a meet and greet.

Sure!!!! I don't like pre-planned stuff either BUT I figure I'd try this to see who's around. I'll hop on Crimsèn next time I'm online and try to find you.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11/14/13, 03:05:01 PM »
0 Show voters
Oh my lord - Someone RPing a gay character. I've always had to resort to bisexuality because nobody is willing to branch into complete gay. Nice to see people stepping into the unknown some more!  :dance:

If I had any real applicable alts for it, I'd consider it. Though planning a relationship ahead of time doesn't entirely sit right with me; personally, cuts the fun of courting out. None the less though, best of luck with this venture. Will keep eye on it.
Lol, you found me!!!!! I have two completely gay imp characters. Crimsèn is one, q'elix is the other. He's a chiss bounty hunter. Appreciate keeping eyes out for me.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11/14/13, 03:11:57 PM »
0 Show voters
There are a few gay characters around that I know of, but they don't (for the most part anyway) tend to be out and about all that often. I really hope that you are able to find someone to play with your character. If I were open to having my characters in romantic relationships I'd probably put Semah's apprentice Roget up for consideration.

Thank you Livia! All your characters ate sworn to celebacy, eh? I understand.

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11/14/13, 03:17:51 PM »
0 Show voters
Welcome to the madhouse. I admit I've seen your name in ImpOOC, but I don't recall you talking all that much. Nice to kinda-sorta meet you, heh.

I wish to point out a mild irony, by the way - you're advertising a gay Sith Pureblood with a picture that gives him the option to snog the homicidal Rattataki chick?
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11/14/13, 03:47:27 PM »
0 Show voters
Welcome to the madhouse. I admit I've seen your name in ImpOOC, but I don't recall you talking all that much. Nice to kinda-sorta meet you, heh.

I wish to point out a mild irony, by the way - you're advertising a gay Sith Pureblood with a picture that gives him the option to snog the homicidal Rattataki chick?

He still gets her.... In Bioware's story. In rp I don't obey Bioware's rules.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11/14/13, 04:22:17 PM »
0 Show voters
HEY  NOX!!!!   :whee:

Come around more often period... :P

In any case, yea I know a couple of actively gay characters on the server, though... two of the ones I'm thinking of on the top of my head I've not seen in awhile..  One of them I know Rps already being in a relationship with a crew member (*grins at Drexler*), and I can think of one or two others...

Now there are a number more of bisexual males who may also fit because they are open to a gay relationship.  But you are right it can be hard to catch those that are *actively* RPing being gay in a way to meet them on fleet or at the Slopes or something... 

And I would, much as Xaph stated, be careful on looking for a romantic relationship. Course, t his also goes for everyone and not just gay characters XD - meet and greet and see if you fit together RP wise and OOC wise first, get to you know know each other's characters as "friends" or whatever before you even begin to approach or consider someone as a potential "romantic partner" for your character.  The more and longer you spend getting t know them the better...

Don't want you to set yourself up for mad drama my dear, if you go and just hookup with the first person who says "Boo" and end up finding out two weeks later that its a very bad thing...

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline livia

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11/14/13, 04:28:50 PM »
0 Show voters
Thank you Livia! All your characters are sworn to celebacy, eh? I understand.
The only one who more or less is is Livia, actually. It just tends to out that way for the rest of them, the poor dears.

Offline Jedibehr

• Founding member of Altaholics Anonymous
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11/14/13, 04:33:15 PM »
0 Show voters
Sorry I have not seen this thread sooner.  All of my toons are gay.  Urso is a Jedi Master, so celebate.  Drexler is in love with corso, altough I have renamed the toon as not to break lore.  My other Jedi is a Jedi, that being said.

I also have some Imp alts that I have been dying to RP, but have not had much success.  One of which is Lord Keshiri, a Gay Sith Pureblood, he is a ground pounder Imperial General type.  I have posted some of his journals here, but he is pure passion.  I have not had an opportunity to explore much of his passion except in stories I have written for him.  I will attach a picture, let me know.