BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

August 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Aug 16: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Aug 16: Jedi Night: A Night at the Museum - 7:00 PM PST
Aug 23: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Aug 23: Jedi Night: Mahara Kesh - 7:30 PM PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: LF RP Partner  (Read 6278 times)

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
Re: LF RP Partner
« Reply #15 on: 11/14/13, 04:50:59 PM »
0 Show voters
HEY  NOX!!!!   :whee:

Come around more often period... :P

In any case, yea I know a couple of actively gay characters on the server, though... two of the ones I'm thinking of on the top of my head I've not seen in awhile..  One of them I know Rps already being in a relationship with a crew member (*grins at Drexler*), and I can think of one or two others...

Now there are a number more of bisexual males who may also fit because they are open to a gay relationship.  But you are right it can be hard to catch those that are *actively* RPing being gay in a way to meet them on fleet or at the Slopes or something... 

And I would, much as Xaph stated, be careful on looking for a romantic relationship. Course, t his also goes for everyone and not just gay characters XD - meet and greet and see if you fit together RP wise and OOC wise first, get to you know know each other's characters as "friends" or whatever before you even begin to approach or consider someone as a potential "romantic partner" for your character.  The more and longer you spend getting t know them the better...

Don't want you to set yourself up for mad drama my dear, if you go and just hookup with the first person who says "Boo" and end up finding out two weeks later that its a very bad thing...

KARMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Tackle hug* Yeah, sorry I haven't been around. Needed a break from RP-ign for a bit. Butr now I'm back and with a different. That's what I was hoping for, you know RP it out. However, I thought maybe if I advertise, I would be able to see what my options are, as they don't seem to be around the fleet.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11/14/13, 04:58:24 PM »
0 Show voters
Sorry I have not seen this thread sooner.  All of my toons are gay.  Urso is a Jedi Master, so celebate.  Drexler is in love with corso, altough I have renamed the toon as not to break lore.  My other Jedi is a Jedi, that being said.

I also have some Imp alts that I have been dying to RP, but have not had much success.  One of which is Lord Keshiri, a Gay Sith Pureblood, he is a ground pounder Imperial General type.  I have posted some of his journals here, but he is pure passion.  I have not had an opportunity to explore much of his passion except in stories I have written for him.  I will attach a picture, let me know.

I'd love for Crim to meet your pureblood sometime, so long as he doesn't immediately get on his regarding a pureblood being a sniper, instead of a Sith. I'm on SWTOR now actually. Pst Nox!

Offline Jedibehr

• Founding member of Altaholics Anonymous
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11/14/13, 06:48:06 PM »
0 Show voters
He won't care you are a sniper, just that you are pure blood. He is a bit of a racist if his journal was not a big enough give away.

I am working night shift tonight. Will be on for barge night tomorrow though if you wanted to meet then.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11/14/13, 07:25:03 PM »
0 Show voters
He won't care you are a sniper, just that you are pure blood. He is a bit of a racist if his journal was not a big enough give away.

I am working night shift tonight. Will be on for barge night tomorrow though if you wanted to meet then.

That would be awesome! I'd love for Crim to meet him either before or after I'm done my riads. Hopefully we won't take too long

Offline Jedibehr

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11/14/13, 07:31:12 PM »
0 Show voters
I am usually not at the barge until later due to Jedi missions.

Offline Jedibehr

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11/14/13, 07:34:00 PM »
0 Show voters
I will probably be on around 6 or so Pacific time.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11/14/13, 07:58:16 PM »
0 Show voters
Sorry I have not seen this thread sooner.  All of my toons are gay.  Urso is a Jedi Master, so celebate.  Drexler is in love with corso, altough I have renamed the toon as not to break lore.  My other Jedi is a Jedi, that being said.

I also have some Imp alts that I have been dying to RP, but have not had much success.  One of which is Lord Keshiri, a Gay Sith Pureblood, he is a ground pounder Imperial General type.  I have posted some of his journals here, but he is pure passion.  I have not had an opportunity to explore much of his passion except in stories I have written for him.  I will attach a picture, let me know.

DUDE!  Karmic's 2nd bestest gay friend right here!! ZOMG why have you not brought him out? That's her motto too! LOL  :grin:

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11/14/13, 08:25:16 PM »
0 Show voters

I can come out with Crim for an hour and then switch to do my comm hunting, and then come back for the rest of the night. Though I must warn something:

Because I have asperger's syndrome, which is on the autism spectrum, I can get a bit anxiety at barge because it's such a large group. So, I'd greatly appreciate us being able to pull away from the crowd at times.

GraveyardJive

« Reply #23 on: 11/14/13, 08:28:20 PM »
0 Show voters
No offense, but I find this a bit offensive that all your knowledge on this particular subject is based off of anime.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11/14/13, 08:31:24 PM »
0 Show voters
No offense, but I find this a bit offensive that all your knowledge on this particular subject is based off of anime.
\
Not all of it. I have seen non-anime gay movies, and seen watched shows where gay characters are in it. I also have a few friends on and offline that are from the LGBT community. I've also wrote a paper on the subject. I just listed those things cause it's more relevant to role-play.

Offline Jedibehr

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11/14/13, 09:23:19 PM »
0 Show voters

I can come out with Crim for an hour and then switch to do my comm hunting, and then come back for the rest of the night. Though I must warn something:

Because I have asperger's syndrome, which is on the autism spectrum, I can get a bit anxiety at barge because it's such a large group. So, I'd greatly appreciate us being able to pull away from the crowd at times.

No worries. Definitely can facilitate that.

Offline Jedibehr

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11/14/13, 09:25:06 PM »
0 Show voters

DUDE!  Karmic's 2nd bestest gay friend right here!! ZOMG why have you not brought him out? That's her motto too! LOL  :grin:

Did once on a kwenn night for a short while. We will have to meet Friday.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 11/14/13, 09:26:08 PM »
0 Show voters

No worries. Definitely can facilitate that.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Offline Jedibehr

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11/14/13, 09:43:41 PM »
0 Show voters
No worries. It is the foundation of good RP. Respect for your fellow players.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11/14/13, 09:45:23 PM »
0 Show voters
No worries. It is the foundation of good RP. Respect for your fellow players.

Agreed and I try to respect everybody.