BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 21: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 22: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific
Jun 28: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 28: All-Galaxy Combat Tournament

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Gratitude  (Read 68177 times)

Re: Gratitude
« Reply #15 on: 12/16/13, 01:35:05 AM »
0 Show voters
Just wanna thank Alisea for being fantastic to RP with as I'm just starting out roleplaying on SWTOR, trying to get situated into my Juggernaut.

Offline Audaine

• Parts Donor
  • <Flailing Intensifies>
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12/16/13, 02:15:47 AM »
0 Show voters
Eradicus For jumping on over into the big wide world of the BC.org forums, as well as your cooperation and general self-esteem in Roleplay. I look forward to roleplaying with you more often.

[I found a quick reply function. I can reply with this until I fix the forum layout.]

[ ^ What? I actually update this link now? ^ ]

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12/16/13, 02:45:35 AM »
0 Show voters
Audaine for having a creepy obsession with obviously fake and stupid-not-real-stupid-phoney Miralukan Ralakan.
It means more than you know to the Lieutenant to know that he has a stalker.

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12/16/13, 01:12:33 PM »
0 Show voters
To Nagashi, Cirsei and everyone else involved in the Ambush thread: Still enjoying myself hugely here guys, and none of it would be possible without all of your inputs. Great stuff, let's keep it running!

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Nagashi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12/16/13, 02:16:37 PM »
0 Show voters
To all my fellow co-conspirators in the Ambush thread, I love you all.  I've never had this much fun writing Nagashi, it's to the point where I'm checking the site every few minutes for updates.  Let's keep it moving, Kastal isn't going to save herself  :grin:

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12/16/13, 07:34:58 PM »
0 Show voters
To Urso (jedibehr), thanks for that little mini-mission. Everyone else in the Custodum, I highly recommend them. It was short and well-paced, fun, and helps illustrate very well the missiony life of a Jedi of the times.

Also, I now have this hilarious mental scenario of teen!Reithan accidentally causing a Kinrath infestation at the Dantooine enclave.
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Kiive

« Reply #21 on: 12/17/13, 12:43:13 AM »
0 Show voters
Thanks to everyone who came to Kwenn last night. Haven't had a blast like that in FOREVER.

Special shout out to Rasha, Kjerstina, Pehn, Va'ara, Quarleyn, and whoever I missed for that awesome bar brawl and subsequent peanut gallery.

Kyras, I don't think I've ever regretted writing something like that so badly yet found it so hilarious. *hands ice-pack* ...Just in case he can't walk off a cyber-hand to the nuts.

Offline Audaine

• Parts Donor
  • <Flailing Intensifies>
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12/17/13, 05:03:48 AM »
0 Show voters
Everyone who showed up to Kwenn Night - Tonight was particularly amusing. From the mouth-breathing on Karmic to the barfight at the later rung of the evening. It was a lovely day all in all, looking forward to next week.

Phrixxos - For allowing me a sneak peak into your shenanigans. And getting slapped. And grasped un-wantingly. And such.  :scared:

[ ^ What? I actually update this link now? ^ ]

Offline Jedibehr

• Founding member of Altaholics Anonymous
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 12/19/13, 09:34:32 PM »
0 Show voters
Thanks again for everyone who came to Jedi Night tonight, that turned out more successful than I could have imagined.

To all the traditionally Imp players, I hope the lecture was not too far off the mark for Sith Philosophy and I hope you enjoyed it.

Offline Nagashi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12/20/13, 03:13:58 PM »
0 Show voters
Big shout out to Vissara it's so much fun to have a chance to showcase just how much of a closet psychopath Nagashi is.  Might want to get checked out by a physician though, playing rough does tend to have . . . detrimental side effects.  :grin:

Offline Darshendros

• Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 12/20/13, 06:14:56 PM »
0 Show voters
Big shout out to Vissara it's so much fun to have a chance to showcase just how much of a closet psychopath Nagashi is.  Might want to get checked out by a physician though, playing rough does tend to have . . . detrimental side effects.  :grin:
Anytime and likewise. I haven't had much chance to showcase my Republic characters.

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 12/20/13, 08:06:57 PM »
0 Show voters
Thanks to semah for the boost in the xp grind!
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12/20/13, 10:26:25 PM »
0 Show voters
Thanks to Gospel people for being so supportive and complimentary concerning my RP of the interrogation scenes with Phrixxos. I'm feeling much more confident playing him, now.
Also to Aylaa from my thread on seeking advice for playing an antagonist, your suggestions on Pureblood mannerisms have been essential!

Audaine, brother from another mother :aww: I love our douchiness together on Raidcall, as well as our chat-based RPs, and getting to write that Phrixxos is 'eyeing the Miralukan like a piece of meat, not that she would know'.

As for Barge tonight, very fulfilling philosophical conversation, Semah, and please can we do it more often. Found it very  mentally invigorating. Also, nice trying attempting to convince everyone Aolanni was a suicide bomber, Darth Grumpypants.

The rest of you, you know I love you.
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 12/20/13, 11:40:14 PM »
0 Show voters
blingdenston, Jaade likes Pehn more than he admits. He reminds him of Colton, with all the machismo and half the harems.

Semah, my hope is you have something fun for the Old Man to do, and not just off-screen. Plus, I need one more in-character run before Taelios blows up half the server...

livia, thanks for allowing me to retain Jaade's title as King of the Walk Off One-Liners.

Orell, kudos for scenery-chewing villains. Great exchanges like that are needed for me to find Admiral Villem's personality and voice.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 12/21/13, 12:28:07 AM »
0 Show voters
Had a truly wonderful night at the barge! So happy I was able to have a nap earlier and actually stay away pretty much until the end for the first time in weeks! Yay for Christmas break!

Da´chi, Bo-Katan, thanks for turning our simple greeting into an actual conversation! Really enjoyed that interaction, and with Layla too when she showed up!

Quarasha and Elandrus (hope I got the spelling right), I really enjoyed eavestropping on your conversation, the diplomat vs the general! Fantastically played!

Kyrrie, thanks for all the laughs of hyper, bouncy, motor-mouth Kyrrie! Dai and Layla, thanks for playing along with it so well, and thanks for the dancing at the end of the evening, Pehn included! Kyrrie, that little rp story development at the end was well done! It was fun seeing Kyrrie crash from her hyperactivity!

And Pehn, you made a great host! Watched you doing the rounds, thanks for the help in the name of Dawn Star!

And Karmic, as always, thanks for the greetings, and the Sithy-force-sensing to make sure that Darth Stick in the mud was not correct about Aolanni carrying explosives! (Wow, I can't believe how much scrolling text I managed to follow tonight!)