BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Gratitude  (Read 76672 times)

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Re: Gratitude
« Reply #975 on: 03/30/18, 10:46:23 AM »
0 Show voters
I'd like to second Cyone's comments! Lots of fun and was interesting, for me, to take Doz out on her first in-game mission. :cheer:
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: 03/31/18, 02:24:53 PM »
0 Show voters
/signed! Had a lotta fun, and thanks to Silivia's player for coming out to squee. FINALLY someone's respecting my hard-earned Hyperspace Legend title!

That's a me! Looking forward to how it goes and reminds me to send out a pm later tonight!
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

Offline Jaydek

• Discord: Jaydek#7086
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: 04/02/18, 05:10:09 PM »
0 Show voters
Thank you to @Rivoso @Auryn and @Lolermelon for almost a whole day of various agent roleplay. I had a lot of fun :D

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: 04/20/18, 12:02:50 AM »
0 Show voters
Big thanks to everyone I consorted with at Jedi kNight tonight! Today was the end of of a long two weeks and it was just what I needed, apologies if I was a bit frazzled!

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: 04/25/18, 07:53:22 AM »
+2 Show voters
Sincere thanks to @Dassalya and @Auryn for being brave enough to run a Motley Crew through some shenanigans, and for being generous enough with their time to run us a two-parter.

Lucky for us our rapid-fire banter didn't drive you away!
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: 05/27/18, 12:06:10 AM »
0 Show voters
Thank you to @blingdenston for some post Solo: A Star Wars Story sabacc banter and bets. Why do I feel this isn't the last time Ran-Del and Jaade will cross paths, and purposes?

Thank you as well to @Dassalya for some post-cards role-play, with some unexpected character development in the midst! Thank you as well for some welcome post role-play community discussion and always fun reminiscing down memory lane.

I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: 06/02/18, 02:14:35 AM »
+3 Show voters
Thank you to all who came out to the last Dancer's Palace event tonight! It was great to have a crowd, a fight on the docks and even a trigger of the security stasis field on the dance floor thanks to some particularly clumsy dancing!

Thank you to all of you! It's been a great run for me! So many plots have intersected there over the years, so many people I've met, some real life friends made, and most of all, it brough @Sebrik and I together!

ICly, Dancer's Palace is still open and still available for bookings! I'm just a pm away!

Offline Sebrik

• I Peaked in Season 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: 06/02/18, 06:48:38 PM »
+1 Show voters
Thank you to all who came out to the last Dancer's Palace event tonight! It was great to have a crowd, a fight on the docks and even a trigger of the security stasis field on the dance floor thanks to some particularly clumsy dancing!

Thank you to all of you! It's been a great run for me! So many plots have intersected there over the years, so many people I've met, some real life friends made, and most of all, it brough @Sebrik and I together!

ICly, Dancer's Palace is still open and still available for bookings! I'm just a pm away!

Thank you to  -you- Seraphie, who hosted DP/barge for 6 years! 

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: 06/04/18, 06:19:25 PM »
0 Show voters
Super gratitude to @Elaeis for being such a lovely and crazy awesome pilot :) every time I see you in a flight I get giddy!
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Elaeis

• View Profile
« Reply #984 on: 06/05/18, 12:12:46 AM »
0 Show voters
*Smiles*  Thanks for the kind words, Ela.  It was great to see you flying again as well!   :wave:
"It's spelled just like it sounds."

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #985 on: 06/16/18, 11:26:24 PM »
0 Show voters
Thank you to all the visitors to the Roze Garden for Jessak's Soovada bash! It was a lot of fun and we went farther into the night than I thought we would.
Livia
Taelios
Freya
Quenlyn
Kinai
Nyla
Kynett
Sebrik
Minnette

Special thanks to @Orell for helping with inviting and hosting on Effet.

I know some of you missed out on attending due to real life obligations, so I am thinking of doing another one. Although it would need to be on a Saturday, we can try to see which Saturday and what time might work better for others.

Feel free to discuss that here.
« Last Edit: 06/17/18, 03:59:19 PM by Imazi »
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: 06/24/18, 12:48:04 PM »
0 Show voters
Thanks to @LVT, @Dassalya and @SivWysan for showing up and helping me close up the Treslanis IV plot! I'll have something for folks to read soonish, totally, I promise :).
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #987 on: 07/07/18, 10:57:37 PM »
+1 Show voters
Thank to the two people who were able to show up, @blingdenston and @Sindee. I appreciate you coming for RP. Wasn't much of a party, but I hope you at least had fun. :grin:

Thanks again to @Orell for hanging out with me through the night.

And hopefully work didn't eat @Ash. Rest well, I'm sure work was hard today.  :sleep:

Offline Ash

• View Profile
« Reply #988 on: 07/08/18, 12:12:15 AM »
0 Show voters
Sorry I didn't make it! I had to stay a bit later for work and when I come home, my internet is down/still down. I'm stuck with the phone for any communication  :rage: Hopefully I can make it to the next event! ...when I stop having Ash's own luck >_<
Pub side characters: Ash'ette, Shaan Lix

Imp side characters: Shaan-Lix, Jannet, Priestess Mava

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #989 on: 07/08/18, 02:02:59 PM »
0 Show voters
No worries Ash, I figured some such thing had happened. I probably won't take another stab at an event until some time in September though.