BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 21: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 22: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Forum post width?  (Read 610 times)

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
Forum post width?
« on: 08/29/14, 01:15:54 PM »
0 Show voters
Per my recent post in the Casting your Characters thread.

When I used the Preview option, my images were nicely laid out, side by side, and I re-sized them to accommodate that, so my post wasn't unnecessarily long.

Can the Preview window not be sized to be the same as the final posted window? So someone like myself who is a prolific image poster, can ensure they aren't cluttering up an image-heavy thread such as that one?

Is there a tip or trick I should be used and missed?
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Vastar

Re: Forum post width?
« Reply #1 on: 08/29/14, 01:25:31 PM »
0 Show voters
Yeah, they are different. It has been a mention before as well. Honestly it was just something that fell off my notice with other upgrades and Nexus War. Thanks for bringing it back up.

There is no real tip or trick I am aware of.

The cause is that the preview window does not include the user avatar and name etc on the left of the post. I'll look into adding or fixing something for it.

In terms of priority, I have the updates to the FAQ regarding the warning system I have already promised, then I can look into this. I raturn to being able to work on things Monday.