BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 21: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 22: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific
Jun 28: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 28: All-Galaxy Combat Tournament

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: RPers interested in Ops?  (Read 4511 times)

Offline Kyram

• View Profile
Re: RPers interested in Ops?
« Reply #60 on: 06/14/15, 01:39:47 PM »
0 Show voters
Unfortunately, looks like all the available times aren't gonna jive with me. I work late Sundays and Tuesdays.

Bolas

« Reply #61 on: 06/15/15, 02:23:19 AM »
0 Show voters
I'll start some stuff up this Sunday then, and see about making it a regular weekly or bi-weekly thing.

Will get a more detailed post Wednesday when I'm more properly returned.

Bolas

« Reply #62 on: 07/10/15, 06:48:33 PM »
0 Show voters
The enthusiasm displayed in this thread for playing with Operations is substantial! Far more than I think many of us may have anticipated. And enough to spawn a few separate attempts to get Operations together.

And yet, for the passed month, consistently, I've only been able to get one or two people to show up. The enthusiasm is not matched by effort. Which is greatly disappointing, and leads to questioning if that enthusiasm has been genuine.

I said extremely early in the thread that we had BC.org-sponsored Operations previously, and that they died for lack of participation. The current ones are in danger of doing that as well. We've been able to pad out well enough with last minute pickups, but this is unreliable and not something we can plan around.

Seeing as Rixbo's stated Imperial Op has not come to fruition, I will try an Imperial Side BC.org-Op thing before I give up on the idea completely, to give Imp players a chance to make a thing of it. We'll see how these two weeks shape up on Republic Side.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 07/10/15, 11:36:27 PM »
0 Show voters
Maybe its scheduling issues?

Maybe just give a vote of 2/3 night slots you're open to running the OPs and have pepole vote and if you get the minimum number for raid you can go.

But if you only get half on any night you're available...that might just be the problem?

Just thinking outloud. I know the interest is there but timezones and adult working population and all that.. weekends vs. weeknights.  Perhaps its just the total number needed can't all come at the same time.  heh...  :sigh:

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Revass

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 07/21/15, 01:42:04 AM »
0 Show voters
I'm interested in operations OOC or IC i have tanks and DPS on both factions,

names

Pubside Alts:
Alakin, Shadow Tank.
Craevon, Guardian DPS.
Razeek, Commando DPS.

Sithside Alts:
Chainius, Juggernaut Tank
Revass, Marauder DPS
Holos, Operative DPS
Taktus, Mercenary DPS

Offline Zajhiri

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 07/21/15, 01:46:51 AM »
0 Show voters
I have quite a bit of leveling ( and then, probably, some gearing ) to do before I'm ready for Ops, but I am very much interested in end game PvE.

I know it's a different game, but I have experience in Heroic and Mythic Raiding from WoW and I imagine I can apply the same instruction taking and adaptivity from that to what ever content we'd be looking to do in the future.

At present, I am leveling as a Tank Jugg'  :darkside: :darkside:, but I think come end game I'd have more interest in playing Zajhiri as Jugg DPS. Ohhh~