BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 21: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 22: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific
Jun 28: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 28: All-Galaxy Combat Tournament
Jun 29: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Droid Hunters  (Read 4109 times)

Droid Hunters
« on: 06/09/16, 12:44:48 PM »
0 Show voters
Greetings all!

I'm not quite sure where else to put this, since it's under a rather unusual circumstance that I bring it up at all. But~ during last night's Anti-Zakuul meeting there was talk of several characters banding together and embarking on an epic quest to recover as many deactivated Skytroopers from around Nar Shaddaa as possible, with the intent of returning them to the Dancer's Palace for pickup and subsequent reprogramming. Now for those who're lookin' for a slice of action, I can go ahead and start up a thread here on the forums dedicated to the event. Alternatively we could try to make it a real-time event through the site's chatrooms. But if you would rather all just let it happen in the background, I could roll some dice and tally up the results, which in turn would be placed here.

It's up to you. What would you like to do? :)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: Droid Hunters
« Reply #1 on: 06/09/16, 01:06:47 PM »
0 Show voters
But if you would rather all just let it happen in the background, I could roll some dice and tally up the results, which in turn would be placed here.

That would work for me but I don't know about the others. Human!Ecks wasn't really meant to be more than an extra in the anti Zak proceedings since the real Ecksenn is actually a droid, but that may not work out for those with developed characters
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

« Reply #2 on: 06/09/16, 01:08:23 PM »
0 Show voters
Completely understandable! If the majority votes for an interactive experience of some sort, I'll put you down as an NPC equipped with impervious amounts of plot armor!
« Last Edit: 06/09/16, 02:01:05 PM by ThyssenKrupp »

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06/09/16, 02:32:01 PM »
0 Show voters
Thanks Thyss. :)

« Reply #4 on: 06/09/16, 02:38:51 PM »
0 Show voters
'course! ^_^

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06/09/16, 05:52:07 PM »
0 Show voters
I'm good with either! A play by post thread is definitely easier to fit in, but if preference is for a live event, I'll find a way.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06/09/16, 10:53:08 PM »
0 Show voters
I am also good with either! Much like Stell said; though I probably would find a way to fit it in easier than her (esp. if its on a weekend).

Course if its before the 4th I"m on stay-cation so I can be there anytime.

But if a forum thread works easier, obviously I can do that too.

If everyhting works great FOR everyone though I would vote for a chatroom only because its over much quicker whereas threads can go for /weeks/ and I know we really don't want to put this plot on hold that long for the gathering of something that could be handwaved :).

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

« Reply #7 on: 06/10/16, 02:27:53 AM »
0 Show voters
Guess this goes without saying, but it really doesn't matter to me. Both options seem perfectly fine and I should be available for either-or.

« Reply #8 on: 06/10/16, 12:26:16 PM »
0 Show voters
Alright. I'm leanin' toward a chatroom event now. It shouldn't be difficult, given there aren't many participants and more than likely won't be a lot of action, either, just general interaction. Alternatively we could also try to meet in-game at some point, in one of the areas of Nar Shaddaa other than the Promenade where both factions can interact. (Not sure why I didn't think of that before.)

« Reply #9 on: 06/10/16, 04:27:02 PM »
0 Show voters
I don't think that's possible, I think the only place that's accessible to both factions is the promenade itself, isn't it?

Offline SquigglyV

• Will you walk into my parlour?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06/10/16, 04:39:18 PM »
0 Show voters
Wherever the NS bonus series takes place is a large cross-faction area. Both factions go to the same general area, I think it's the Network Access sector?

« Reply #11 on: 06/10/16, 04:56:31 PM »
0 Show voters
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking of; Network Access.

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06/10/16, 08:43:04 PM »
0 Show voters
Whenever we've done NS cross-faction its always been quite a PITA due to difficulties of getting people to both sides into the same area to interact.

Also not everyone has the bonus section? I have no idea if I do.. I'll check my flight path list for that area :). (everyone else should too because if you don't have it we need to know now lol)

Otherwise if it works it would be fun to do in game, despite the three-line interrupt limitation on posts hehe.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 06/10/16, 08:48:15 PM »
0 Show voters
You should have access. I'm not sure how you get down there impside, but pubside you just take an elevator which is always there. Everyone should have access because that's the only way to get to the world boss.

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 06/11/16, 12:39:56 AM »
0 Show voters
Ok I have IT and I have "High Profile Ward Taxi"

I think I remember doing this before; and I think I remember spending a couple hours trying to find everyone and giving up.  The Republic Route is easy and the Sith route is "wth I'm nothing but lost where is people..."  :rage: :scared: :cry:  The map was frustrating and couldn't see people on the other side on the map.

But I may be misremembering. I do have the FP though.