BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

October 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Oct 25: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Poll

Cantina Location Preference

Vaiken Spacedock/Carrick Station general cantina
1 (8.3%)
The Gav Daragon/White ship cantina
2 (16.7%)
Cartel Bazaar cantina
7 (58.3%)
Coruscant/Dromund Kaas
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: 07/29/16, 08:28:48 PM

Author Topic: Fleet Cantina RP!  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Cantina RP!
« Reply #15 on: 07/18/16, 02:33:40 PM »
0 Show voters
As you asked for preferred days - for me the only days I could possibly go right now are Monday or Saturday nights.  Sundays are "iffy" and Tuesdays already spoken for.  I personally would *prefer* Monday simply because I can't commit a weekly Weekend night to anything - even if most Saturday nights I'm an old fart sitting at home :).

I don't know if we'd have worse luck or better going for a weekend night... heh.

(And obviously, I'm Sith Side Only.  I no has republic faction person to RP with.)

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Cantina RP!
« Reply #16 on: 07/18/16, 03:42:00 PM »
0 Show voters
I'll probably be heading to the fleet cantinas a bit more often, especially now that I have a Republic char who isn't wanted by multiple authorities (Kyri, Merrant), a VIP that gets consumed by politics/family life (Shaantil) or a black hole of misery and despair (Lien).

Not that Anakithane is a paragon of joy and cheer, but could be worse :).

I'm not a fan of potential trolls or the usual bollocks that can come from RP in a public, visible space, but right now? I'm willing to risk it in order to try to get some more people into the scene. If we get trolls, we can walk away or some shit, and I'm not saying that all RP has to be in the easily trollable public spaces. It'd just be a good idea to head out to the Carrick cantina every so often, see if we can't attract some new blood :).

I'm all for that too. Even if we decide on another place to hold this and it takes off somehow, I want to get more involved in fleet things. Especially Pub-side. I haven't been there consistently for a while, and I have no idea what cantina RP is like there. For a while there was just no one there.
Zmaj: 32, Chiss agent, lover of intrigue wine
Caesiallus: 34, Twi'lek bartender, info-broker
Varinas: 40, Human Darth, archivist, former "diplomat"

Seem: 38, Rattataki Jedi Master, resident grump
Vashya'ati: 34, Togruta Jedi Sage, small-time archaeologist
Ash'tana: 32, Miraluka smuggler, trouble-finder extraordinaire