BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 21: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 22: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific
Jun 28: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 28: All-Galaxy Combat Tournament

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: World Building: Theatre anyone?  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: World Building: Theatre anyone?
« Reply #15 on: 03/01/18, 02:12:38 PM »
0 Show voters
As I said already, I've already volunteered Z'ridia!

For the keys - You can simply list the SH publically, and people should be able to find it in the terminals when you are online.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03/01/18, 02:49:09 PM »
0 Show voters
Totes love the idea and definitely an attendee here.

Karmic sings but she'd have to see one performance and be "talked into" performing for the public again (bad memories and slavery and all  :nuu:).  But she'd definitely go!

And the SH listing only works for the side Mei is logged in on.  So it would help Impside but not Pub side.

I wish I could help with invites but right now my key list is full.  Once we hammer this all out I may can free up a slot temporarily to help out though :) cuz its awesome and I'd love to be able to help!  (Either Imp or Pub side as I have a pubbie Karmic alt for such things).

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Jaydek

• Discord: Jaydek#7086
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03/01/18, 03:18:36 PM »
0 Show voters
PM'd you my interest on my character Saga. I've still got a fair few details to solidify on my end for her character, but I am definitely interested.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03/01/18, 08:09:54 PM »
0 Show voters
As I said already, I've already volunteered Z'ridia!

For the keys - You can simply list the SH publically, and people should be able to find it in the terminals when you are online.

XD PM me all her talents and such so I can get a feel for how to place her in my head count! :music:

I do plan to keep doors open before the performance, but once it starts I will close to the public and people will need a request (just so there isn't an issue with trolls or something #Paranoid). But yeah, pub-side keys will be needed as I want to keep all productions open to both factions.
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03/01/18, 08:12:19 PM »
0 Show voters
Totes love the idea and definitely an attendee here.

Karmic sings but she'd have to see one performance and be "talked into" performing for the public again (bad memories and slavery and all  :nuu:).  But she'd definitely go!

And the SH listing only works for the side Mei is logged in on.  So it would help Impside but not Pub side.

I wish I could help with invites but right now my key list is full.  Once we hammer this all out I may can free up a slot temporarily to help out though :) cuz its awesome and I'd love to be able to help!  (Either Imp or Pub side as I have a pubbie Karmic alt for such things).

No! Not slavery and bad things!!! This would be a better public performance. Maybe Mei-mei needs to talk to her LOL

And yeah, keys... I can figure that out as we go. LOL

Will love to have you in the audience, I'll make sure Darth Karmic has the best seat reserved for her and a +1 when tickets go on sale.... because, you know... Mei would make sure her friend gets in!  :aww:

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03/01/18, 08:12:43 PM »
0 Show voters
PM'd you my interest on my character Saga. I've still got a fair few details to solidify on my end for her character, but I am definitely interested.

Got it, and super thanks for the support!!