BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific
Jun 28: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 28: All-Galaxy Combat Tournament
Jun 29: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Grim Determination  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Slavish

• I used to be sweet and Innocent then shit happened
    • View Profile
Re: Grim Determination
« Reply #15 on: 04/14/18, 04:48:47 PM »
0 Show voters
We are currently restructuring Ranked Teams so we will not be actively ranking until completed.    We are also rebuilding our Pve groups.  We are always recruiting mature and competent  players. If anyone is interested in joining us you are welcome to  apply online at http://grimdetermination.enjin.com/
« Last Edit: 04/14/18, 04:52:29 PM by Slavish »

Offline Slavish

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04/17/18, 02:31:15 PM »
0 Show voters
World War 4 is coming!  X-Faction/ Open War      Set your Calendars for April 28th @ 6pst. 

SPONSORED BY: <Grim Determination> & <A Murder of Crows
For More Info Contact: SLAVISH (Ambassador/Grim Determination) or Leupold  (Vetern/A Murder of Crows)

RULES: 1) No Cheating!  Stay out of the Safe Zone!    2) HAVE FUN!

Offline Slavish

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 05/04/18, 11:58:55 PM »
0 Show voters
GrimD is always recruiting!  If you're interested in joining a more mature, no drama guild that enjoys PvP then Visit our website www.grimdetermination.enjin.com and submit an application.

Offline Slavish

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06/13/18, 09:16:08 PM »
0 Show voters
Announcement:  GrimD will be doing an item give away this coming Sunday, June 17th, at 3pm CST in DK for newer players levels 30 or below (preferred or subscriber). No strings attached. Just an opportunity to give back to the community, make a good impression on newer players with free stuff, and give them a chance to meet us. The items are armor sets, weapons, mounts, and other goodies from Cartel Packs. Nothing extravagant that anyone is going to get rich from. If you have a lowbie alt, feel free to attend.