BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

October 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Oct 25: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: On Han  (Read 313 times)

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
On Han
« on: 03/16/18, 09:06:55 PM »
0 Show voters
Copy and pasted from my comment on a youtube video

You know, today I was thinking, how could we have salvaged Han?

Well...

Have Han's fight the carbon-copy empire in the underworld!
He knows its in an outs, so he's out to mess with them! He maintains his distance because, politically, that's a mucky proposition and let's face it, the man really doesn't do suits. Leia steps down from politics because political blowback, from you know, a general leaving his post plus SOMEONE has to fill the void -- and considering her status as a heroine of the rebellion, it helps keep morale up.
On the underworld front, Han realizes being disavowed and independent sounded good on paper... right up until debt collectors want their due. So on top of trying to fight the reborn carbon-copy empire's influence in the underworld, he now ALSO has to deal with the repercussions of being a rogue-turned-general-turned-rogue-and-wife-of-leia-oops-why-did-i-leave.

See? Now everyone's competent. Less useless, more badass BUT they bought the dirt because of (1) daddy issues and (2) the weight of the burden was too heavy to bare.
The villains are far more capable and strong because of it and certain activists still get to keep the bullshit political messaging without you know, making the story a political tale of WHO GIVES A SHIT.

Haaaaah. Catharsis...
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.