BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 21: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 22: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific
Jun 28: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 28: All-Galaxy Combat Tournament

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Promenading  (Read 175 times)

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
Promenading
« on: 05/07/18, 10:19:27 AM »
+2 Show voters
This an open world RP invitation, and not quite an event in itself. You are not required to RSVP, but rather to stop by when you are able. I will be around at about 7 PM Server time nightly to 'host', but this mostly means I'll be walking around poking Nar Shaddaa with a stick, mostly on the Promenade. I will tend to try for instance 1 in most cases, but will try to mention it in the shoutbox and ooc channels as well!

So, if you have a character that would be spending time on Nar Shaddaa for one reason or another, feel free to bring them as you are able, to interact with the world and hopefully other players. I'll be around to add flavor most days, and encourage you to come out and play as well.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: Promenading
« Reply #1 on: 05/07/18, 05:45:32 PM »
0 Show voters
Ooh oohh. I like this idea. :whee: I will try to be around but I'm not sure if I have the energy.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.