BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

October 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Oct 25: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Poll

In an effort to identify the size of our remaining role-play community, please answer the following Poll.

I login to the game servers daily, and I participate in any or all of PvE, PvP, and Role-Play.
6 (17.6%)
I login to the game servers a few times weekly, I participate in any or all of PvE, PvP, and Role-Play.
8 (23.5%)
I login to the game servers a few times monthly, I participate in any or all of PvE, PvP, and Role-Play.
7 (20.6%)
I only login to the game servers for scheduled Role-Play Events, and I rarely, if ever, participate in PvE and/or PvP gameplay.
11 (32.4%)
I only login to the game servers for PvE and/or PvP, and I rarely, if ever, participate in scheduled Role-Play Events.
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: 08/08/18, 04:00:33 PM

Author Topic: Roll Call - How active are you?  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll Call - How active are you?
« Reply #30 on: 05/25/18, 11:58:33 AM »
0 Show voters
None of the options really account for my situation, unfortunately. So I'll just say that I'm not dead yet! :umm:

This is me toooooooooo :) I always keep my sub active, and like Niarra I will be here to the bitter end! The last coupla months have tied me up with traveling, stupid crazy work, and soccer. That'll probably be the case for the rest of summer, but not to worry...the lovable, flying, crazyface sisters are still around :)
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Stygus

• View Profile
Re: Roll Call - How active are you?
« Reply #31 on: 05/25/18, 09:29:58 PM »
0 Show voters
I haven't really used the site in a long while now but given the seriousness of the particular topic at hand I feel it still my duty to contribute.  None of the options really fit me so I selected the log in every day option.  Personally I do log in every day but these days a lot of that equates to running circles on fleet for an hour, seeing if anyone logs on to try and scavenge some RP, then logging off.  That said I'm stubborn as an ox and I don't see that changing any time soon so hopefully there's still plenty of steam left in the good ol' story and rp train here on our beloved BC.