BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 21: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 22: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific
Jun 28: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 28: All-Galaxy Combat Tournament

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Holo-net Page requests!  (Read 9378 times)

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
Re: Holo-net Page requests!
« Reply #15 on: 03/19/13, 06:32:42 PM »
0 Show voters
...alright, FINE!

Characters

Name: Lien Orell
Title: Captain (ex: "Darth", "Lord", "Knight")
Race: Cyborg Human (or races -  If Cyborg, give base race + Cyborg)
Faction: Republic (Imperial, Republic, Independent, etc)
Homeworld: Coruscant
Player char or NPC: Player Character
Game character class and advanced class: Trooper / Vanguard

Summary: A short paragraph summarizing who your character is!
Examples from the current wiki: http://bcholonet.wikia.com/wiki/Aylaa_Necare

A career Republic soldier, Captain Lien Orell has had a long history of harsh combat and nigh-impossible missions. Joining the Republic Army shortly after he came of age, Lien's raw potential allowed him to rise through the ranks, showing a quick aptitude (and obvious prior experience) with explosives, eventually entering Special Forces and earning his commission as a Lieutenant after years of distinguished, and classified, service.

Formerly the head of Patchwork Squad, he is currently serving as an adjunct in the Republic's 18th Joint Task Force, much to his own chagrin.

Physical Description: A short paragraph detailing what your character looks like!
Example: http://bcholonet.wikia.com/wiki/Jace_Colton#Physical_Description

While hardly a bulky-super-soldier, Lien's still a well built man, easily filling out his uniform or armor with an imposing form. His blonde hair is usually kept short and swept back, out of the way. While his face has a faint scar on his left cheek, what's far more apparent is his mechanical right eye, complete with the implant port over the eyebrow, both souvineers from a mission that went far too wrong, far too fast. His right arm also has a large section of syntethtic skin covering a mechanical bicept, which thankfully almost never malfunctions. He usually sticks to his uniform these days, an orange and white jacket with enough pockets to hold a wide selection of tools and grenades, but his sleek combat armor has been known to be pulled out for special occasions.

Personality: A short description of your character's personality
example: http://bcholonet.wikia.com/wiki/Sciran_Demura#Personality

For the most part, Lien's a confident (somewhat overly so), friendly man who takes a particular interest in keeping an eye out for his friends (much to their annoyance, often enough). Defying the image of the Holonet Demo Man, he's not obsessed with explosions, instead preferring to use the right explosive in the right place. In combat, however, he grows more serious, barking out orders and always insisting on taking point, and taking the fall of every soldier and friend by his side like a punch to the gut.
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Offline Wymarc

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03/19/13, 07:10:00 PM »
0 Show voters
Yay! Now you just need to do it for Shaantil!  :grin:
Jedi Master Telline - The Master of Shadows
Initiate Karia Zent - The Rising Hero
Aurena Durane - The Rogue Reporter

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03/20/13, 01:18:37 AM »
0 Show voters
Yay! Now you just need to do it for Shaantil!  :grin:

...and Quar...

...and smaller ones for Zedney, Kyri and Soldin...
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Offline Aylaa

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03/20/13, 08:05:09 PM »
0 Show voters

Offline Aylaa

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05/02/13, 01:55:09 PM »
0 Show voters
*nudge*

Hey Sciran, could we get this Stickied?

Holonet Pages! Come get your Holonet pages!

Pages can be made for organizations, ships, planets, noble houses... Show off your stuff! You can be internet famous just like our current featured article, Iaera!

Sciran

« Reply #20 on: 05/02/13, 02:48:13 PM »
0 Show voters
Sticky asked, sticky answered.

Offline Miller

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05/07/13, 08:22:32 PM »
0 Show voters
Name: Syms Orella

Title:Bolt-Runner

Race:Human

Faction:Independant, though favors the Republic.

Home World:Alderaan

PC or NPC:Player Character

Class:Trooper / Vanguard

Brief Summary:

A quote-on-quote 'Cockmy-Nerf-Herder', Syms grew up near the Imperial favoring House Thul. He earned quite the reputation as a bandit, stealing what he could from any local gangs, syndicates, or Imperials. Alderaananians seemed to favor him, and after a brief while, he earned the title, 'The People's Bandit'. After pulling off some shady buisness, he seems to have an inexplicable source of wealth.

Physical Description:

A ginger with a decent faux-hawk, standing roughly 5'10 makes this lad a bit odd compared to the average individual. He's strong, no body-builder, but he's had to throw his fists and his wait around in the past, so he knows how to handle himself in a fight.

Personality:

Quick with an unintelligible joke or two, Syms is usually quite the friendly individual. He can start a conversation with most folks, though they may not always be able to understand him. He's not a big fan of self-obsessed people, rich people, or the hybrid of both. He's also known to get ranty/nostalgic when talking about home, and his misadventures as a youth.
'It'd been a good night for Miller Turlim; he got his closure, got a nice meal, got laid, but of course, his subconscious wouldn't let him so easily escape to a state of elation.' - How did anyone ever let me post on this site.

Offline Cabochard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05/31/13, 08:59:05 PM »
0 Show voters
Name: Void
Title: Darth
Race: Twi'lek
Faction: Imperial.
Homeworld: Nar Shadaa
Game character class and advanced class: Sith Sorcerer.

Summary: Void is a young Darth, who maintains a haughty demeanor, and demonstrates a surprising amount of loyalty to the Empire, for a Darth. Risen from the ignonimious past of being a slave, she fairly quickly reached the rank of Darth, and proved herself to her fellows within the Empire. She is frequently described as arrogant, and she is, but she has the power to back up most of her claims. Living in the darkness, she is an interrogator, but she can still beat most foes in a duel.

Physical Description: Physically fit, but not strong. She stands roughly 5'3", and weighs 105 lbs. She stays fit, through regular exercise, but spends too much time torturing people to actually develop muscles. She considers herself to be extremely attractive. Her body is unmarked by scars, seemingly against all odds, and is completely unaugmented by technology. She keeps her entire body, including her lekku, well cared for, even shiny.

Personality: Void is a psychopath. Though she doesn't show it, seeming like just a normal Sith (If there is such a thing) until you see her doing her job. Then, the cruel smile she wears on her face while torturing her subjects clearly marks her out as disturbed. The inordinate amount of pleasure she takes from her job, as well as the fact that she can walk around the next day as if nothing had happened, has caused many psychologists to run screaming from her.
« Last Edit: 06/01/13, 06:56:32 AM by Void »

Offline Duntada Man

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06/04/13, 08:55:14 PM »
0 Show voters
Wow! Thank you very much for doing this for us! I don't know if it's still going, but the fact you even did that much is amazing. The pages look great!
Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but for backgrounds I've always been a fan of unreliable narrators. Is it allowed to give false information here if it is what will be known about the character by the majority of people from any rumors, or does all information have to be accurate?

Sorry I found out I could do this myself, but the questions still stand, otherwise I'd like to save you some work here if I can.
« Last Edit: 06/07/13, 11:56:26 PM by Duntada Man »
"Get rid of the smell, the rakghouls, the poisonous water, the swamp, the deadly gasses this place isn't so bad!"

Offline Aylaa

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06/08/13, 01:58:35 PM »
0 Show voters
Void: done! http://bcholonet.wikia.com/wiki/Void
  from there you can add updates yourself or request them here :)

Duntada: I'm going to point you at some examples others have done to convey information about characters who are a bit more elusive and where there is more rumor than fact

http://bcholonet.wikia.com/wiki/Fenrir <-- pretty much his whole profile is broken down into Known Characteristics, Rumors, Confirmed Jobs, and Known Affiliations among other categories. This is one way to do it.

http://bcholonet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Blackfox - Tje Blackfox is the mysterious NPC that pulls the strings (or appears to) with the Smuggler's coalition guild. his profile is similarly comprised of rumors and verified info.

I'd head in this direction with rumors being written as such so people know that this is unverified information - it doesn't lead people astray unless they decide to believe it, and it's intriguing :)

Offline Duntada Man

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06/08/13, 08:33:12 PM »
0 Show voters
I'll definitely use that outline, thank you.

Not sure if it will go that far as I don't view her as being high enough on anyone's list to warrant this many rumors... but I definitely have some fun ones...
"Get rid of the smell, the rakghouls, the poisonous water, the swamp, the deadly gasses this place isn't so bad!"

Offline Rimeen

• Greetings
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 06/08/13, 09:34:11 PM »
0 Show voters
Who to do.. Who to do..

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06/09/13, 10:14:53 AM »
0 Show voters
Who to do.. Who to do..

Karmic giggles, and makes a show of biting her tongue.  :aww:

((sorry I mean..you just..left it open like that I couldn't ..stop her..))

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Cabochard

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 06/17/13, 12:44:28 PM »
0 Show voters
Name: Crystanna Hunt
Title: ((Leave this blank))
Race: Human
Faction: Independent
Homeworld: Tatooine
Game character class and advanced class: Mercenary

Summary: Crystanna, sometimes known as Crysta, Crys, Anna, or Hunter, is an aging former bounty hunter who still manages to keep as fit and happy as when she was young. Having arrived at a vast amount of riches recently, and bought herself herself estates on Alderaan, Kaas, a condo on Corellia, and a farm on Tatooine, she has still not settled down, going out on less hunter-y, but just as dangerous adventures in the name of fun.

Physical Description: Anna stands roughly 5' 6", and weighs about 150 pounds, all muscle. Despite her relatively small size and old age, she is covered in slabs of muscle and large scars, both the rewards of a lifetime of hunting. Her most notable features are the large thorn bush tattoo covering the right side of her head, and her grey hair kept up in a ponytail. She is fairly tanned, mostly from the early years she spent working on Tatooine, and her subsequent trips there hunting scumbags.

Personality: Crysta maintains a friendly and happy personality, always willing to joke around and make new friends. She is prone to quick flashes of temper that appear in seconds and disappear twice as quickly, but her friends know that she would never truly act on her anger. Though she owns a pair of blasters, which never leave her side, she prefers to use her fists in a fight. When she really DOES get angry enough to get in a fight though, she often goes berserk, smashing anything within reach.
« Last Edit: 06/17/13, 04:13:47 PM by Void »

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07/09/13, 11:13:52 PM »
0 Show voters
Any chance a Mod or someone with advanced Wiki experience can have a look at Jaade's entry for me?

I was in the process of writing an edit, and when I hit publish, it said someone else had just edited the document, and when I tried to publish my edit, the entire entry is now unreadable code.

Did someone go in on Tuesday night and delete vast swaths of the entry, which was the copy/paste of Jace's entry? If you did, you interfered with my edit...
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin: