BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

• Jedi kNight: 7:30 PM PDT / Jedi Custodum Guild Meeting!: 04/12/18

Author Topic: Custodum Guild Meeting! / Jedi kNight  (Read 181 times)

Offline Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
Custodum Guild Meeting! / Jedi kNight
« on: 04/11/18, 05:14:01 PM »
+1 Show voters
Hi guys! A dual event here: your regularly-scheduled Jedi Night, as is tradition, for all your Jedi RP needs. I will be there, offering some 1-on-1 lightsaber instruction if you want to develop your character's combat style, as time permits! As always, this part of Jedi Night is open to anyone and everyone, not just Custodum.

I say time permits, because I would also like to run an OOC guild meeting (thunder cracks in the distance). Not my usual MO -- my guild in Dark Age of Camelot had weekly guild meetings and I never found them very interesting -- but I want to address a few things and most of us are around on Thursday evenings. The meeting is not mandatory, especially if you'd rather be RPing (which I totally understand), but I would really appreciate it if everyone who can attend does so. We'll be talking about the state of the guild and where we're going in the future, so don't miss it!

What are we addressing?
  • Recent shake-ups in the guild and what's going on with that
  • Possible changes to guild rules and policies, and how we function as a guild
  • Where we're at and where we're going
  • Questions, comments, & concerns, open forum for anyone to air anything they'd like to get off their chest

Where is this tomfoolery?
  • Custodum Coruscant SH, 7:30 PDT. Please let me know if that time doesn't work for you, and I can adjust it to 30-60 minutes later if that's easier.
"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fiat justitia ruat clum

Iaera Farworlder - Jedi Master, lightsaber instructor, Jedi Custodum
Sibyl-ko Tanaji - ex-punk, fighter pilot, Argent Squadron
also many alts i never play ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
Re: Custodum Guild Meeting! / Jedi kNight
« Reply #1 on: 04/12/18, 09:20:34 PM »
0 Show voters
I promised several people an update based on what was discussed internally:

• Recent events involving people no longer in the guild
  • A revision to Custodum's official OOC rules, pending
  • A revision to the way Custodum is OOCly organised vis-a-vis officers and leadership
"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fiat justitia ruat clum

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04/12/18, 09:42:03 PM »
0 Show voters
Just to clarify @Iaera, is this an indication that an update is coming on these three points, or is this short bullet list the extent of the update?

Offline Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04/12/18, 09:51:20 PM »
0 Show voters
Custodum's rules will see an official update shortly, visible to all, but otherwise the rest is guild stuff that was discussed internally and this is a summary of that.

I mean, I understand if people are curious, but I promise you tedious iterative discussions of how guild officers should communicate with guild members and vice versa just isn't very interesting! :halo:

Fiat justitia ruat clum

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04/12/18, 09:55:46 PM »
+1 Show voters
I demand a comprehensive, peer reviewed analysis of tedious internal relations and communication policy.

in double spaced, size 12 font with an acceptable page margin to be in no excess of 1.2 inches

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04/12/18, 10:18:24 PM »
0 Show voters
I mean, I understand if people are curious

I will speak only for myself, it is not curiosity but concern.

But I will address those concerns privately once I decide how and with whom I think that will best be done.

Thank you for the clarification and for making the fact the meeting was happening and its topics of discussion public.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04/13/18, 09:17:06 AM »
0 Show voters
Nothing major that concerns membership as a whole?  Trying to stay in touch somewhat in a very busy point of the year, but thanks for the transparency.