BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

January 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jan 22: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Jan 25: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST)
Jan 26: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Jan 29: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Poll

When Would You Like To See GeekOut 2014?

April
2 (9.1%)
May
3 (13.6%)
June
10 (45.5%)
July
5 (22.7%)
August
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Begeren Colony GeekOut 2014  (Read 6515 times)

Offline Alumar

• Parts Donor
  • "There is always a choice. Always hope."
    • View Profile
Re: Begeren Colony GeekOut 2014
« Reply #60 on: 05/19/14, 04:37:21 PM »
0 Show voters
Esk- there'll be a fair amount of us with cars this year, as Jace & I are driving in- in mine.
Though 8am-... we can send Sestra to get you. >.>
"Do not be one to let the WAR come to you. There is always choice, for as much as your heart knows, there is always hope."

Offline Aylaa

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 05/22/14, 02:53:56 PM »
0 Show voters
Poking this thread again. Hotels. There was mention of such things earlier in the thread and I haven't heard anything since and it's coming up soon :D

Do we need to do another headcount? do we need to call and get reservations?

Offline Colton

• Parts Donor
  • I write. A lot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 05/22/14, 03:16:46 PM »
0 Show voters
Pretty sure Rayfer's got that covered, since he was the one who reserved them for us last year, but you may want to poke him direct-like to be sure.
Saura Colton - Former Republic slicer/spy
Jace Colton - Captain of the Second Star (retired)
Drexa Nahir - Akar Enclave Master (deceased)

Offline Jedibehr

• Founding member of Altaholics Anonymous
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 05/22/14, 05:52:28 PM »
0 Show voters
I have my room settled, I also have a car and can go get Esk, I am usually up no later than 3 or 4 in the morning.

Offline Yena

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 06/11/14, 07:34:49 PM »
0 Show voters
Ilireth, is there a schedule for the 14th? When can I expect the Geek Out mass chat event to be online? I'd like to connect and hang out with people who're around either in person or at a remote location like me.

Have fun all of you who are going. :)
You are who you tell yourself you are.

Sustained, concentrated effort wins out over passion.

Offline Colton

• Parts Donor
  • I write. A lot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 06/11/14, 11:05:36 PM »
0 Show voters
By this time tomorrow, Seiyd and I should be in Utah. In two days, we will be in Denver. And on Saturday, we will party it up at Geek Out! :D

Offline Alumar

• Parts Donor
  • "There is always a choice. Always hope."
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 06/11/14, 11:24:22 PM »
0 Show voters
My car, for the duration of the journey, will of course be honorarily dubbed as the second star. :)
"Do not be one to let the WAR come to you. There is always choice, for as much as your heart knows, there is always hope."

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 06/11/14, 11:43:10 PM »
0 Show voters
Ilireth, is there a schedule for the 14th? When can I expect the Geek Out mass chat event to be online? I'd like to connect and hang out with people who're around either in person or at a remote location like me.

Have fun all of you who are going. :)

This! Unless someone owns a helicopter or private jet and doesn't mind giving free rides.

Ilireth

« Reply #68 on: 06/12/14, 04:50:03 AM »
0 Show voters

The AnyMeeting link will be available either tomorrow or Friday, and the chat will be online as soon as we settle into our room at the Marriott, lasting until we kicked out (so the times listed on the main post). There are no online things planned beyond that.

There will be, like last year, specific BC.org-centric things that are planned: A live Round Table, a look into Nexus War, and a Role Play discussion, but the exact when of those probably will not be posted until early Friday. I will make sure these are a part of the initial post.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 06/12/14, 08:53:54 AM »
0 Show voters

The AnyMeeting link will be available either tomorrow or Friday, and the chat will be online as soon as we settle into our room at the Marriott, lasting until we kicked out (so the times listed on the main post). There are no online things planned beyond that.

There will be, like last year, specific BC.org-centric things that are planned: A live Round Table, a look into Nexus War, and a Role Play discussion, but the exact when of those probably will not be posted until early Friday. I will make sure these are a part of the initial post.

Awesome!!! Got my webcam and new headset ready

Offline Yena

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 06/15/14, 07:59:44 AM »
0 Show voters
Nice to see everyone last night. Hope the rest of the evening went well for everyone.
You are who you tell yourself you are.

Sustained, concentrated effort wins out over passion.

Offline Colton

• Parts Donor
  • I write. A lot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 06/15/14, 12:21:33 PM »
0 Show voters
Such a great Geek Out! It's always so much fun reconnecting with people who have come to previous Geek Outs, and meeting new people face to face for the first time. Much love to Urso and Esk for joining us this year!

And it would not be a true Geek Out with lots of plotting between people present. Some of those plots are already in motion, and others are in the works. This should be a very interesting summer...

:evil:
« Last Edit: 06/15/14, 12:23:58 PM by Colton »

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 06/15/14, 12:44:19 PM »
0 Show voters
Like the plot to spam Iaera's nbox with messages take over the Empire using only a ball point pen flood the galaxy with unlimited oreos???

Offline Dyven

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 06/16/14, 08:22:17 AM »
0 Show voters
This year was a lot of fun.  It was great meeting members of the community for the first time and seeing others again.  Thank you Illireth for once again taking the time to get this whole shindig put together and thank you all who came in person and all who joined us on any meeting.  This is without a doubt one of the best communities I have ever had the pleasure of playing with on a MMO and here is to another great year of enjoying each others company.  :aww:

Offline Cordae

• "Gird your souls with the armor of contempt..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 06/16/14, 09:14:40 AM »
0 Show voters
I agree with Dyven on every point that doesn't involve me having been to GeekOut.

I wish I could have gone! You guys mean the world to me and I'll do everything I can to go to the next one!!!! That should be possible!!