BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

February 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Feb 25: Old Woman's Plea: Mando-Hutt Conflict Episode 1 ( open 6pm Server/9EDT)
Feb 26: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Feb 26: Mare'cye'tuur - A Very Mando Winter Solstice (6:30
Mar 1: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)
Mar 1: Mei Dei

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Gratitude  (Read 59776 times)

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
Re: Gratitude
« Reply #30 on: 12/21/13, 01:23:58 AM »
0 Show voters
Thanks to Audaine and those who rocked up at the Alderaan dinner for Imps tonight. Was fun and a nice spin from the Kaas Nights we used to typically have.
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12/21/13, 02:18:46 AM »
0 Show voters
the diplomat vs the general! Fantastically played!

*coughAdmiralcough*
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12/21/13, 05:53:17 AM »
0 Show voters
Audaine as well as the lads and lasses of the Gospel for a fun night of RP followed up by Ops stupidity.
Had a great time.

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Semah

• The sand remembers where the river was.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 12/21/13, 06:22:25 AM »
0 Show voters
I also had an exceptional barge night; it's very rare that I get to stay up long enough to talk with more than one person.

Aylaa: I'm sorry for being all oh goodness, it's late! I should go to bed at the same time you showed up. I miss being able to talk IC!

Semah, my hope is you have something fun for the Old Man to do, and not just off-screen. Plus, I need one more in-character run before Taelios blows up half the server...
Jaade's run is supplying a very special "party" related to said server-detonation. We should talk, provided my dumbass RL schedule and Tae's event schedule permit.

Offline Audaine

• Parts Donor
  • <Flailing Intensifies>
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 12/21/13, 06:48:10 AM »
0 Show voters
Aolanni omg ill set my cousins onto you muht ill reck you sweah to god. Been enjoying our roleplay as of recent. You always tend to find interesting friendships in the strangest of people, those that laugh to Chickens with hats. Look forward to seeing how or ventures between Audaine/Reithan/Phrixxos map out! :aww:

Tenebrous Gospel, Jay, Alisea, Eradicus, Sanguinem and all the rest, thank-you [Each and every one of you] for a lovely evening on Alderaan. Apologies it didn't go Exactly as planned, but my deepest gratitude for still allowing me to let it continue as best as I was able to host it. Also, eyes looking forward to the future. So much roleplay to spawn from this in the near future. Keep in contact, prepare for assimilation.  :evil:

Erakleon, Hawking, Magius For our late night Ops run. Finally broke my SW:TOR Raid chastity and we worked quite well out of it. Excellent heals between Hawking and Magius, and mahgawd that was some fast saber-swinging from Erak. Should run more ops some time!
#RaidOrgana

Elysa For the months of planning that have finally been spent into volition. Things only look up from here.

Lorrent/Silaas Great to see you step out of the normal boundries and associate with common rabble with the Admiral. Even if he didn't dance on request, and simply played Pazaak. At gathering.  :grin:

[ ^ What? I actually update this link now? ^ ]

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 12/21/13, 07:22:21 AM »
0 Show voters
the diplomat vs the general! Fantastically played!

*coughAdmiralcough*
Ooops... Sorry, the diplomat vs the admiral... Thar does kind of raise the stakes even further....

Offline Stellera

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 12/21/13, 10:31:38 AM »
0 Show voters
Noone says thanks to me...*Sniff sniff*  :cry:
Though, I wanna say thanks to all of you. Everyone of you were cool with me,(Except Tae,he keeps ignoring me >:c) and I really like it. I really hope to get my SWTOR patched soon(Requires Repair, Repair takes too much of mah time :S) to RP with y'all again. :P

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 12/21/13, 01:46:10 PM »
0 Show voters
Aolanni omg ill set my cousins onto you muht ill reck you sweah to god. Been enjoying our roleplay as of recent. You always tend to find interesting friendships in the strangest of people, those that laugh to Chickens with hats. Look forward to seeing how or ventures between Audaine/Reithan/Phrixxos map out! :aww:

Tenebrous Gospel, Jay, Alisea, Eradicus, Sanguinem and all the rest, thank-you [Each and every one of you] for a lovely evening on Alderaan. Apologies it didn't go Exactly as planned, but my deepest gratitude for still allowing me to let it continue as best as I was able to host it. Also, eyes looking forward to the future. So much roleplay to spawn from this in the near future. Keep in contact, prepare for assimilation.  :evil:

Erakleon, Hawking, Magius For our late night Ops run. Finally broke my SW:TOR Raid chastity and we worked quite well out of it. Excellent heals between Hawking and Magius, and mahgawd that was some fast saber-swinging from Erak. Should run more ops some time!
#RaidOrgana

Elysa For the months of planning that have finally been spent into volition. Things only look up from here.

Lorrent/Silaas Great to see you step out of the normal boundries and associate with common rabble with the Admiral. Even if he didn't dance on request, and simply played Pazaak. At gathering.  :grin:

I was DPSing on my merc!
gud lurd!

Characters:

Offline Darshendros

• Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 12/21/13, 02:41:38 PM »
0 Show voters
Askyl was the other healer. >.>

But, thank YOU, Audaine and Elysa, for setting up an entertaining dinner party. Should make that a monthly thing or something. And #RaidOrgana

Offline Audaine

• Parts Donor
  • <Flailing Intensifies>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 12/21/13, 03:21:16 PM »
0 Show voters
Askyl was the other healer. >.>

I was DPSing on my merc!
gud lurd!

It was nearing 1AM when I wrote that gimme a break  :halo:

[ ^ What? I actually update this link now? ^ ]

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • Days Since Last Fall Off Makeb: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 12/21/13, 07:03:57 PM »
0 Show voters
CHICKENS IN HATS :omg:
"Son, you got wings on your armor and a tattoo goatee. Imma think nerd as automatically as humanly possible."

- Zmaj

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 12/22/13, 11:07:13 PM »
0 Show voters
Shout out to Pehn, Jellil and Syl for a great batch of RP involving breaking down in a Nebula and fighting off an electric monkey!
Thanks guys, was a great few hours, and Kesstral enjoyed herself. Maybe a little too much.  :shifty:

Characters:

Offline Saberlain

• I remember Life... Glad it's over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 12/23/13, 08:22:39 PM »
0 Show voters
Thanks to Noxturna, Darshendros, Esk, Audaine, and Ared for playing in my "The Doctor is Out" Thread. It's been nice to get to develop Jori a bit, get a feel for what he's been doing, and start to get myself back into the rhythm for RP.  :grin:   

I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have so far.

Offline Aredanus

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 12/23/13, 08:24:48 PM »
0 Show voters
Thanks to Noxturna, Darshendros, Esk, Audaine, and Ared for playing in my "The Doctor is Out" Thread. It's been nice to get to develop Jori a bit, get a feel for what he's been doing, and start to get myself back into the rhythm for RP.  :grin:   

I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have so far.
It'll be good to have another stray Warden back into the pack! Maybe it'll get me back into the game as well.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 12/23/13, 08:28:20 PM »
0 Show voters
All you stray Warden's need to be hanging out... *chuckles* I know.. of four... unless Ard you're Taldaris.. then I know Three...

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood