BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

August 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Aug 23: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Aug 23: Jedi Night: Mahara Kesh - 7:30 PM PST
Aug 25: Port of Call: Aaand... Sold!

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Gratitude  (Read 72013 times)

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
Re: Gratitude
« Reply #945 on: 02/04/18, 11:29:15 PM »
0 Show voters
Don't really know what to say. Lots of feels right now, but thank you very much to @Hawking , @Orell , @Miller and @Noth for today. Now I need to go process my emoshuns.
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Miller

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: 02/05/18, 03:04:39 AM »
0 Show voters
Don't really know what to say. Lots of feels right now, but thank you very much to @Hawking , @Orell , @Miller and @Noth for today. Now I need to go process my emoshuns.

Seriously unexpected, but a fantastic opportunity. Really glad to have gotten the chance to do that scene, however brief. It was a potent little number, and a necessary one. Got a little teary-eyed at that scene, and one later with Aspasia about the same subject matter.
'It'd been a good night for Miller Turlim; he got his closure, got a nice meal, got laid, but of course, his subconscious wouldn't let him so easily escape to a state of elation.' - How did anyone ever let me post on this site.

Offline Skystrike

• Forget the fear...
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: 02/09/18, 10:54:23 PM »
0 Show voters
Glad I could make connection at Dancers Palace again. Happy to see everyone again. Thanks @Karmic and @Seraphie and plenty of others that made me feel welcome again

"Ill Destroy you...Ill just have to destroy you. All of you who do things like this! Ill Eliminate you all by myself!"

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: 02/16/18, 03:31:25 AM »
0 Show voters
Thanks to @Noth , @blingdenston, @Orell and particularly @Iaera for a fantastic impromptu Jedi-venture. I'll be treating my computer with more compassion in the future.

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: 02/16/18, 03:32:22 AM »
0 Show voters
@Iaera @blingdenston @Orell @Hawking - Seriously. Jedi Night tonight. Thank you for the awesome adventure pulled out of thin air, and making me cry over a droid. That was seriously fun.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Jaydek

• Discord: Jaydek#7086
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: 02/19/18, 02:54:19 PM »
0 Show voters
@Rivoso and @Auryn -- thanks for giving my little noob Selaan a nice little IC-in into the community. Was a lot of run RPing and learning the ropes in game with you guys. Looking forward to getting her out of her comfort zone (and me!) in the near future...  :aww:

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: 02/21/18, 05:13:43 PM »
0 Show voters
Many many thanks to @Mei for cowriting this awesome story post with me, and for the very fun RP surrounding Gung'Chul so far.... and for being my Olympics buddy! I can't wait to see how the reunion continues to go between these two, and how the clan benefits--and growls about--Gung'Chul seeking to join their ranks. And the writing as always is super fun.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: 02/21/18, 05:55:43 PM »
0 Show voters
No, no, @Noth , thank you! Gung'chul has been in my stories but never unleashed for in-game RP until we started randomly chatting when I was offering up guild donations LOL So very happy to be developing stories and characters with you. And I loved how we were able to work in your most recent installment together. Was so much fun!! *gives an Olympic-sized hug* :grin:
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: 02/24/18, 05:12:02 AM »
0 Show voters
@Orell "It inn't around my neck." That is all. :aww:
(Asori was wonderful, her and Feyda gotta catch up and bust heads together sometime.)

And to my Chorus guildies!! @Hawking , @Ryshias , @Rivoso an' @Jaydek , Thanks so much for coming and hanging at Dancers. Really made the new guild feel all official. Even if we did look like a gentleman's club until Quar and my not-daughter Selaan showed up. >_>

Offline humanelf

• View Profile
« Reply #954 on: 02/25/18, 02:31:02 AM »
0 Show voters
@Mei @Noth thank you so much for the amazing RP tonight with the plot that was set up so long ago finally going a little bit faster. Might be a little sleep deprived but I needed to get all the feels out. Thank you both so much! :aww: :aww: :aww:
The Tammer family

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #955 on: 02/25/18, 08:44:44 AM »
0 Show voters
@Mei @Noth thank you so much for the amazing RP tonight with the plot that was set up so long ago finally going a little bit faster. Might be a little sleep deprived but I needed to get all the feels out. Thank you both so much! :aww: :aww: :aww:

No, no, thank you @humanelf and @Noth for being such amazing RP collaborators. You guys are chipping away my "RP burned" fears.  :grin: :aww: :cheer:

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: 02/25/18, 04:42:10 PM »
0 Show voters

No, no, thank you @humanelf and @Noth for being such amazing RP collaborators. You guys are chipping away my "RP burned" fears.  :grin: :aww: :cheer:

:aww: Yesterday was super fun. I'm glad the plot's gaining traction, and can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: 03/03/18, 08:37:28 AM »
+2 Show voters
Thank you @Mei for... everything. Inspiration, decos, help with my SH, being a general lovely person, and for giving the clearest instructions (with IMAGES!) for the setting up of the decos. Seriously. Step by step image-instructions. You are every creator' dream client. :lightside: I have so much inspiration now.

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #958 on: 03/03/18, 10:42:53 AM »
0 Show voters
Thank you @Mei for... everything. Inspiration, decos, help with my SH, being a general lovely person, and for giving the clearest instructions (with IMAGES!) for the setting up of the decos. Seriously. Step by step image-instructions. You are every creator' dream client. :lightside: I have so much inspiration now.

Aww, thanks @Auryn ! :aww: I know how hectic life can get, so I'm more than happy to help out and offer inspiration and in general just lift some spirits here and there. Very happy to help out (and especially to be a part of the event you are throwing... seriously, I'm so giddy about it!).

*hugs*

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: 03/08/18, 12:48:38 AM »
0 Show voters
Thank you to @blingdenston for such a fun series of misadventures, one feeding into another. Culminating in some of the funniest and most epic Star Wars derring-do I've enjoyed in some time.

Witty banter? Check.

Cantina brawl? Check.

Frantic escape? Check.

Doomsday weapon ticking down? Check.

Cargo hold full of Force Sensitive street-urchins? Chec... wait, what?

Thank you to my crew mates as well;
@Iaera
@Miller

Special mention to @Niarra in absentia!
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin: