BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

February 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Feb 25: Old Woman's Plea: Mando-Hutt Conflict Episode 1 ( open 6pm Server/9EDT)
Feb 26: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Feb 26: Mare'cye'tuur - A Very Mando Winter Solstice (6:30
Mar 1: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)
Mar 1: Mei Dei

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Star Wars: Commander  (Read 494 times)

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
Star Wars: Commander
« on: 02/07/15, 09:01:34 AM »
0 Show voters
Does anyone play Star Wars: Commander on their Mobile device?

I have it for Android, so I don't know if there is a divide between Apple and Android gameplay. It was horribly unstable depending which device or OS you used. They just did an update last week that fixed all the crashing issues, so if you had tried it before, and gave up, it has been completely stable for me.

Part of the game play is picking a Faction, and I don't see an option to start over as the opposite side. Needless to say, I chose Rebel Alliance, and I made a Squad (Guild) called BonesRound (no spaces). My call sign is - naturally - recoveringgeek.

So come join up!

The gameplay is identical to Clash of Clans, however the Star Wars skin is really fun to watch and play. It's free to download, and if you are patient like me you don't have to waste your Gems (or your real, hard-earned cash) to upgrade. You login for a few minutes a day and that's it.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Nicohlas

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars: Commander
« Reply #1 on: 07/29/17, 05:16:54 PM »
0 Show voters
Hey folks,

All I have is my iPhone 7 Plus while I wait for internet next week. I started playing this, Imperial-side of course. If anyone is in a guild or wants to form one let me know.