BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

April 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Apr 19: National Add Events to Calendar Day

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: [Light Spoilers] Guide to the KotFE-Era Galaxy  (Read 5719 times)

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
Re: [Light Spoilers] Guide to the KotFE-Era Galaxy
« Reply #60 on: 01/06/16, 11:57:59 PM »
0 Show voters
Yea what exactly is the state of Korriban Academy?

I never got the impression they were invaded and then occupied.  More of invasion.. invasion... and then left alone to do what you will.

But then I dno't remember it being specfiically addresed; course I'm one of the few to only play the plot once.

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline kitaree

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 01/07/16, 10:31:19 AM »
+1 Show voters
Everything is going on as normal on Korriban. The academy is open, new little Sith are being made, and tombs are being explored.

Don't mind the invasions, or the huge space stations above.

Everything is fine.

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 01/07/16, 10:42:14 PM »
0 Show voters
Well it was already Hellish and Hot there :).

:evil:   :grin:

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 01/08/16, 12:00:39 PM »
0 Show voters
2) The Jedi who were active are being sneaky. And they don't trust Sith. As such, it makes sense for Sith to have not heard about what the Jedi are up to.

Example: Telline, while in hiding in the Core Worlds, has been helping disappear VIPs that may be in danger of getting snatched by Zakuul. She's the first stop in an underground railroad from Coruscant to less watched worlds in the Mid Rim.

To your 2nd point - ICily this is true.  Oocily we know things.  Icily Karmic has several Republic Friendlies and active Jedi Friends who are letting her know what their side is doing... =D

ANd dang too bad Karmic has to hate Telline forever... otherwise she'd want to help!  :grin:

Don't worry, you'll help inadvertantly.  Maerin and Caben are the other side of that Railroad.  And she's definitely enlisting KI to hide people, essp Jedi families/children/non combatants. But not telling him about you either :D

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 01/08/16, 08:56:29 PM »
0 Show voters
2) The Jedi who were active are being sneaky. And they don't trust Sith. As such, it makes sense for Sith to have not heard about what the Jedi are up to.

Example: Telline, while in hiding in the Core Worlds, has been helping disappear VIPs that may be in danger of getting snatched by Zakuul. She's the first stop in an underground railroad from Coruscant to less watched worlds in the Mid Rim.

To your 2nd point - ICily this is true.  Oocily we know things.  Icily Karmic has several Republic Friendlies and active Jedi Friends who are letting her know what their side is doing... =D

ANd dang too bad Karmic has to hate Telline forever... otherwise she'd want to help!  :grin:

Don't worry, you'll help inadvertantly.  Maerin and Caben are the other side of that Railroad.  And she's definitely enlisting KI to hide people, essp Jedi families/children/non combatants. But not telling him about you either :D
'

ROFL - yea...don't tell Karmic.   :darkside: