BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread  (Read 6790 times)

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread
« Reply #105 on: 01/10/18, 01:25:11 AM »
+1 Show voters
Any chance I could steal next Thursday's (1/18) slot for an event? Doc Orell's "Free Clinic"s could use some Jedi assistance...
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 01/10/18, 04:06:35 AM »
0 Show voters
Unless someone reminds me of a reason against that I've missed, the slot is yours! :grin: Thanks for stepping forward. Excited to see what happens!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azeara

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 01/18/18, 12:37:21 PM »
0 Show voters
Just as a reminder, I'll be running an event for Jedi Night tonight. I prolly won't be online until 7:45 - 8:00 PM, due to work fun, so feel free to congregate (and maybe get into an Ops group) at the Coruscant enclave ahead of time.

Prompt is...

As some in the Custodum know, Doctor Kyri Orell has been organizing temporary Free Clinics at various low-income (and low-altitude) sections of Coruscant. Jedi have been welcome to assist (either as doctors/healers or nurses/orderlies), as beyond a supervising doctor, various medical students and off-duty police officers, they could use all the help they could get.

Doctor Orell has made a special request to the Custodum for assistance at one of the clinics, currently being run by Doctor Carth Hemdall and located in one of the more troubled areas of Coruscant. Most of the staff that normally worked there has "politely declined to continue volunteering", leaving them understaffed, and Kyri is getting a touch worried about what might happen.

I'll be inviting people to a stronghold for the event, Republic-side only as usual. See you later today, starting by 8pm at the latest (assuming murphy doesn't bite my head off)!
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Offline Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 01/18/18, 02:44:27 PM »
0 Show voters
Oooh! Sibyl-ko is a former Coruscant underworld slumdog, and has had a few recent conversations about dealing with that history... This event sounds like a great opportunity for folks to see a different side of her!
"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fiat justitia ruat clum

Iaera Farworlder - Jedi Master, lightsaber instructor, Jedi Custodum
Sibyl-ko Tanaji - ex-punk, fighter pilot, Argent Squadron
also many alts i never play ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 01/30/18, 11:47:18 AM »
0 Show voters
A special Jedi Night this Thursday, February 1st! More details to follow!
"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fiat justitia ruat clum

Iaera Farworlder - Jedi Master, lightsaber instructor, Jedi Custodum
Sibyl-ko Tanaji - ex-punk, fighter pilot, Argent Squadron
also many alts i never play ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 03/08/18, 04:11:13 PM »
+1 Show voters
A little late, but it doesn't look like anything else is planned, so:

Darth Saurien's Ploy Part 2: Chasing a Lead (Thursday, March 8th)
Taelios has requested the aid of the Custodum with a delicate situation. It has come to his attention that an Imperial presence on Coruscant threatens to destabilize the Planet-city in an irrevocable manner. Following a slicer's trail has lead him to the 'Empire of Dance', a vaguely Imperial-themed nightclub in the lower levels of the city.
Will the Jedi succeed in their efforts to unmask this Imperial plot and prevent whatever nefarious needs Sauriens' minions have planned?

OOC: This event will take place in a Coruscant stronghold. No rolling will be required, and all actions will be freeform. (Maybe some rolling for initiative would be sensible.) Feel free to drop in or drop out as your heart desires! Also feel free to just hang out at the enclave.