BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

April 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Apr 26: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Apr 27: Dancer's Palace 9pm PDT
Apr 28: World War 4 - X-Faction/Open War
May 3: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread  (Read 6831 times)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi Night Fortnightly Event Thread
« Reply #30 on: 07/28/16, 05:27:26 PM »
0 Show voters
Just taking a quick roll-call for tonight as the RSVPs stand, and bumping the thread as a reminder in the process. So far I have stats received for:

Bren-Akket
Harkasone Milan
Vashya'ati
Tellin Vormish

We will start aboard the secret archive and research outpost orbiting Coruscant - found in game as Vashya'ati's Coruscant Stronghold. It will be publicly listed for tonight's event, but you can also pipe up in Republicooc or whisper Niarra or Vashya'ati directly to get an invite.

Don't forgot to pick up the Heroic mission Enemies of the Republic before we start!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 07/28/16, 05:36:45 PM »
0 Show voters
Hey @SivWysan, just really quick, I noticed that for Tellin Vormish's skill groups you are missing the Melee Brawn skill. Tonight's test run may convince me to change things up, but for now every character needs to have Melee Agile, Melee Brawn, Perception, and Social (on the idea that every character will at one point need to run, move something, look at something, or talk to someone, and I wanted a gauge to see where they stand with all that.)  :umm:

Sadly, that would mean you'd need to drop one of the following: Artistry, Medicine, Historian, Underworld. Throw Melee Brawn back in the mix and then re-allocate.

Even as I type this I am considering maybe increasing things up to 9 skill groups, but I want to test run it as the base idea first and go from there.

If you don't have a chance to do so before the event that's fine, it won't make or break anything.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07/28/16, 07:04:31 PM »
0 Show voters
No problem. I can swap out Artistry.  Though I'm not clear how the mechanic works, might swap numbers with one of the mid-grade stats if he'd be useless in combat with a low Brawn Melee.  Can whisper quick to work out if easier.

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 07/28/16, 07:17:40 PM »
0 Show voters
@SivWysan - Nope, if he's fighting with a lightsaber, then Melee Agile governs that, so he will still be effective.

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 07/28/16, 07:36:31 PM »
0 Show voters
Taelios
Force: 100
Ranged: 90
Social: 40
Perception: 20
Technical: 20
Melee Agile: 10
Melee Brawn: 10
Vehicles: 20

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 07/29/16, 12:21:25 AM »
0 Show voters
Host: @Hawking
Week: A
Date: 5th of August
Requirements:N/A
Title: Introductions and Re-introductions
Blurb:

The Custodum Enclave has a new leader.
Former Custodum council member Master Hawking Shatari has returned from the dead, and now bears Master Iaera Farworlder's blessing to lead the beleaguered enclave, following the latter's call to the outer rim on a mysterious quest. Removed from galactic events for half a decade, Master Shatari has a lot of catching up to do. The Jedi, Sith and Galaxy he knew has disappeared, replaced by a strange hodge-podge of shaky alliances and intermittent backstabbing. Zakuul has reshaped the fabric of the known galaxy, and questions have begun to emerge. The time has come to address the looming elephant in the room.

Just who have the Jedi become?

« Last Edit: 07/29/16, 05:36:40 AM by Hawking »

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 08/05/16, 05:03:33 PM »
0 Show voters
Just checking, any plans for this Thurs?  I have a plot on Bogan this week, continuing some of the Tython intrigues if not. 

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 08/07/16, 11:34:47 PM »
0 Show voters
Just a bump in case missed- making an event for this week, unless any final objections (pauses Priest-style at a wedding :) )

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 08/09/16, 09:22:12 AM »
0 Show voters
Host: @SivWysan Maerin and Tala Sae'banni in-game.  Whisper or us the Republicooc and Wraithsic (/cjoin wraithsic bigguns) for in-progress invites. 
Week: B (Off Ship)
Date: Thursday 11th of August, 2016
Location: Beginning in the Holo-Globe/Map room of Tython Temple, Mission will then use Illum Jedi ruin area as the Dark Moon Bogan (I'll update Bind Points once servers up today)
Requirements: Illum OOC access, IC willingness to travel to Tython, disguises welcome, all classes. 
Title: Dark Side of the Moons

A week ago, a joint Custodum/Wraiths mission visited Tython to seek out Knight Essex, former Padawan of the Paladin menacing the Coalition on Nar Shaddaa.  We established some... cautious ties to Tython Temple following  a rescue of of young students including Aybekk a former Custodum Padawn.  The Padawans were being held by an alarming Pirate outfit that seem to have... weaponized Flesh Raiders via the control of some dark artifact.  The device was captured, but the pirates fled.

While the Custodum Fleet and Coalition have revolved to keep our details highly secret Tela, one of the Padawans who aided us has passed on word of a mission to continue hunting the pirates to the Dark Moon of Bogan, where scans suggest they fled.  Master Maerin has volunteered to return with a small amount of humanitarian supplies, a goodwill mission to continue.  But caution is the byword, with rumors of Republic spies or Sixth Line agents who would be very interested to know of our fleet...   
« Last Edit: 08/09/16, 01:11:11 PM by SivWysan »

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 08/09/16, 05:28:25 PM »
0 Show voters
I'll do my best to make it! This fits perfectly into Bren's story stuff, which is great, because he's the only one high enough to go to Illum. :P Should be fun!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 08/09/16, 09:04:18 PM »
0 Show voters
Awesome!  Also, if any have MAJOR problems with higher level planets let me know.  Illums the only nightime Pubside, alas.  I'd love to use Ziost at some point too, but know that can be tricker.  I'll be scoping for good ruined places of diverse climates for various Tython worlds, so welcome ideas!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 08/11/16, 10:03:16 AM »
0 Show voters
Just a little reminder bump for tonight! 

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 08/29/16, 03:40:52 PM »
0 Show voters
Date: Thursday 1st of September, 2016
Location: Beginning on the Custodian's Watch, before travelling to Voss, which will represent a more temperate part of Bakarda.
Requirements: Access to Voss
Title: Heart of Darkness
Blurb:

Lord Whitehart has been strangely quiet as of late.
The grain shipments, whilst steady, have slowed, and no explanation has been given to the rebuilding Jedi aboard the Watch. Work to restore and upgrade the mothership to fighting shape continues, but a few have raised concerns about the reliability of the Jedi's Sith benefactor. Young Arella has not said anything on the matter, but it is clear that the girl is troubled.

Strange and dark things have been set into motion on Bakarda. Perhaps the Jedi are one unannounced social call overdue...

Characters:

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 09/05/16, 02:47:47 PM »
0 Show voters
Date: Thursday 1st of September, 2016
Location: Beginning on the Custodian's Watch, before travelling to Voss, which will represent a more temperate part of Bakarda.
Requirements: Access to Voss
Title: Heart of Darkness
Blurb:

Lord Whitehart has been strangely quiet as of late.
The grain shipments, whilst steady, have slowed, and no explanation has been given to the rebuilding Jedi aboard the Watch. Work to restore and upgrade the mothership to fighting shape continues, but a few have raised concerns about the reliability of the Jedi's Sith benefactor. Young Arella has not said anything on the matter, but it is clear that the girl is troubled.

Strange and dark things have been set into motion on Bakarda. Perhaps the Jedi are one unannounced social call overdue...

((Hey folks, apologies for the cancellation last week. I'm neck deep in assessment currently, mid-exams. This event will be run this thursday (8th Sept.) instead! I hear you; "It's week A!" Buck tradition.))

Characters:

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 09/06/16, 01:33:03 AM »
0 Show voters
I'll be there! (Unless work explodes in my face and I have been laid low by nervous exhaustion. It's been that sort of month.)

So will we be resetting the weeks, decreeing that this week will be the new Week B and follow on from there? Or will next week still be Week B, with this week's Week A just being unconventional?