BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

October 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Oct 18: Jedi Night: Mahara Kesh - 7:30 PM PST
Oct 18: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Nas'cuyan  (Read 6512 times)

Offline Nascuyan

• Parjai par Aliit Bes'uliik
    • View Profile
Nas'cuyan
« on: 10/18/12, 09:17:11 PM »
0 Show voters
Most of you know Nas'cuyan, if you don't feel free to PM me or chat me up in game. The main reason why I made this thread was to upload the Saga Edition character sheet of Nas'cuyan that I made as an exercise to give Nas more structure and make his armament/capabilities less nebulous. :)

In addition to these things, Nas carries several syringes in which are stims, kolto, painkillers, and combinations of those things. Also his left gauntlet is a crushgaunt, but I was unable to find stats for them so I didn't note it. Feel free to question, comment, and correct if you see anything wrong with it as I have never made a saga edition character this advanced!

Edit 1: I don't have a disruptor's Stats noted on the character sheet but he does carry one. I believe the stats are 2d6 and the damage counts as being 5 higher against their damage threshold.

Edit 2: He carries an extra power pack for each weapon, and an extra load of missiles. No extra flame thrower or jetpack fuel.

Edit 3: He has an even 250 HP
« Last Edit: 01/10/14, 10:15:27 AM by Nascuyan »

Offline Vyuka

• View Profile
Re: Nas'cuyan
« Reply #1 on: 10/19/12, 09:37:01 AM »
0 Show voters
Oh my lord, that character sheet brings me back. Reminds me of my first character, a twi'lek gunslinger.
Very nice.

I... I actually did something very similar :v. I don't have the character sheet available... so I just remade it [for Vyuka] on an excel spreadsheet. (Mainly because my brother teased the idea of running a star wars table top :(  )
« Last Edit: 10/19/12, 09:42:42 AM by Vyuka »
Doubts will try to break you; unleash your heart and soul. Trouble will surround you, start taking some control. Stand up and deliver your wildest fantasy. Do what the kriff you want to, there's no one to appease

Offline Ghazan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/19/12, 11:04:00 AM »
0 Show voters
Ive been kind of wanting to map out Ghazan. He would be all over the place x.x

Offline Nascuyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10/19/12, 03:55:55 PM »
0 Show voters
Nas was pretty easy in that he was very focused. :)

Offline Vyuka

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10/19/12, 06:51:42 PM »
0 Show voters
wtb thread for "character sheets" :P
I think it'd be really neat to see how people put their characters on paper. all set to roll.
(goodness,allthetabletopgamesi'mcurrentlyinandi'mcomplainingaboutalackofstarwarsgame)
Doubts will try to break you; unleash your heart and soul. Trouble will surround you, start taking some control. Stand up and deliver your wildest fantasy. Do what the kriff you want to, there's no one to appease

Offline Gargauth

• Listen, I never existed, or else you won't.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10/19/12, 07:38:42 PM »
0 Show voters
I don't have much to say except nice.  I miss sheets and die sometimes. Then I remember who I played with and I remember how happy I am now...

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10/19/12, 07:40:29 PM »
0 Show voters
For those that want to create their character but don't have access to all the Star Wars Saga Edition, there is a fantastic fan-made Excel-based generator.

Inside that link, click on the file labeled SagaSheet 1.31b.xls
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Nascuyan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10/19/12, 08:06:58 PM »
0 Show voters
I think it'd be really neat to see how people put their characters on paper. all set to roll.
(goodness,allthetabletopgamesi'mcurrentlyinandi'mcomplainingaboutalackofstarwarsgame)

I can post a character sheet image Sunday night if you want me to.

Offline Vyuka

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10/20/12, 05:05:43 AM »
0 Show voters

I can post a character sheet image Sunday night if you want me to.
I would not dare try to stop you.

For those that want to create their character but don't have access to all the Star Wars Saga Edition, there is a fantastic fan-made Excel-based generator.
<3
I have grown very fond of these super advanced spreadsheets. Makes mine seem like it was done by a baby.

Offline Wrasynth

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10/20/12, 10:47:00 AM »
0 Show voters
myth weavers hosts a place where you can get free online character sheets for saga edition and a lot of other games too.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php

"Work smarter, not harder."

Offline Nascuyan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10/21/12, 03:58:49 PM »
0 Show voters
http://saga-edition.com/wp-content/tams-se-character-sheet-113.pdf There you go guys, the character sheet I used. :)

Offline Nascuyan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12/25/12, 11:57:05 PM »
0 Show voters
Bumping for reference in the upcoming event.

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12/26/12, 08:55:46 AM »
0 Show voters
Nascuyan, I am curious.

How did you get 232 Hit Points, and a bonus for Trained skills of 10 and 12 for example, or did you just manually input high numbers to reflect what you believe his strengths and training to represent?
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Nascuyan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12/26/12, 09:05:49 AM »
0 Show voters
I took average hit points each level, 6 from soldier, 7 from elite trooper. Adding 4 from con each level and 1 from toughness, starting hit points in sage is 30+con for a soldier as well, my math might be off too :P. The skill bonuses are for things there aren't slots to represent, for example the sensor suite in his armor is a +5 to perception, and the helmet package is a +2 but there isn't a place to put that on the skill block.
« Last Edit: 12/26/12, 09:15:38 AM by Nascuyan »

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12/26/12, 09:37:35 AM »
0 Show voters
I missed that he is level 18, not level 8. That makes a small difference.