BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

April 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Apr 19: National Add Events to Calendar Day

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Brink of Mayhem (Discussion)  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Skystrike

• Forget the fear...
    • View Profile
Brink of Mayhem (Discussion)
« on: 09/10/16, 07:14:14 PM »
+1 Show voters
Wow I was surprised by all the positive feedback I got from the queens Gala event from last week. I have even gotten a few messages requesting to be part of the continuation of said story arc.

Before this was just a way to kick off the arc for my guild and to introduce the queen to the rest of the community and such. To enrich the rp of the whole server an i am glad that I got a chance to do that and that so many of you were so interested in it. Especially to the surprise ending with the attack on the queens gala, the appearance of Excella and her sister, and the protection of the queen.

I have decided to continue the arc outside of the guild but i am unsure as to how to get more people involved. So i wanted to open up discussion in this thread for discussion of how some would want to get involved in what is happening. For that too work you would all need details as to what is actually going on who these sisters are and what their goals are. So with that being said:

The inspiration for this story came from this song if you want to sort of get the vibe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tssbVXhWkrs

Excella and Kalina are two sister who have adopted the Idea of Chaos being the result of the unbridled will of the masses. Mainly people doing what they want to do and will inevitably lead to Chaos  and they have embraced that as their philosophy and goal.

Excela s indeed insane if you want to know more about her click here. Kalina on the other hand is a little hard to exlain. She is insane but she is insane as the result of a chemical imbalance in her brain leading to her warped reality. Where Kallina is just broken from the get go. Kalina could get fixed but she chooses not to.
Needless to say the parallels to other villains in pop culture is evident, and that is true that it was an inspiration for them but they are not meant to be clones of said character.

This arc was initially meant to be something to show that the guild (Alis Aegis) as an organization was not invincible and that they needed to sort of Evolve if they were going to keep doing what they were doing. So it was not going to end well for some of the members of Alis Aegis including my characters. I was trying to tell a story where the players new that they weren't going to die but they still weren't safe. So Kalina and Excella had engineered a plan to teach them all a lesson by knocking them down a peg.

Needless to say this doesn't not need to happen for everyone involved outside of the guild. Anyone who want in an be in but I wanted to see how the people that wanted to get involved, how they wanted too or to just toss around Ideas really. Fire Away everyone please .
« Last Edit: 09/10/16, 07:23:08 PM by Skystrike »

"Ill Destroy you...Ill just have to destroy you. All of you who do things like this! Ill Eliminate you all by myself!"

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
Re: Brink of Mayhem (Discussion)
« Reply #1 on: 09/15/16, 11:53:59 PM »
0 Show voters
There seems to be a concentrated interest on the Jedi side of things, with Telline/Niarra bringing in my character and a few others. I know I came on the Impside Turari, Zmaj and I could work both sides to even things up. There is some sort of plan in the works to help out pubside I hear; and more details will be ironed out before anything concrete is stated.
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Philla Kasan (29, Captain, 51st Recon)

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/02/16, 02:45:22 PM »
0 Show voters
A few weeks ago myself, @LVT and @Maryck did a little recon via Pubside. We infiltrated the part of the palace ruined in the attack to search for clues.

We're wondering if this is allowed. We didn't find anything concrete of course, because we don't know what'll happen next. We also don't want to infringe on the story, so if you'd rather us not have done this, we can always say our little adventure was from something else!
Zmaj: 32, Chiss agent, lover of intrigue wine
Caesiallus: 34, Twi'lek bartender, info-broker
Varinas: 40, Human Darth, archivist, former "diplomat"

Seem: 38, Rattataki Jedi Master, resident grump
Vashya'ati: 34, Togruta Jedi Sage, small-time archaeologist
Ash'tana: 32, Miraluka smuggler, trouble-finder extraordinaire

Offline Skystrike

• Forget the fear...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10/18/16, 05:39:23 PM »
+1 Show voters
Oh my god. I'm sorry. I started this thread and things IRL just got...really bad. To the point where I had to put the arc on hold. Currently it still is until I can get one of my officers to take over the arc and get things back in motion. Once again. I am sorry about this.

"Ill Destroy you...Ill just have to destroy you. All of you who do things like this! Ill Eliminate you all by myself!"