BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

October 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Oct 18: Jedi Night: Mahara Kesh - 7:30 PM PST
Oct 18: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Incorporating PvE / PvP into RP  (Read 801 times)

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
Incorporating PvE / PvP into RP
« on: 12/04/16, 03:15:18 PM »
+1 Show voters
I'm curious about what the community thinks about occasionally incorporating some PvE or PvP content into RP. I had toyed with the idea earlier when I explored the idea of a weekly RP-PvP tournament hosted by my guild. While I have fully integrated my own characters into the new expansion lore, I may like to revisit the Imperial-Republic conflict and occasionally include PvE content such as attacking a Republic base (like an easy one like the one on Quesh).

Any interest in this?

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: Incorporating PvE / PvP into RP
« Reply #1 on: 12/05/16, 07:58:23 AM »
0 Show voters
I'd be interested in this a lot! RP-PvP is a lot of fun. Problem is most of my characters I'd be interested in it for are Republic characters. :/ Or would've been really young at the time of the Imperial-Republic conflict.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
Re: Incorporating PvE / PvP into RP
« Reply #2 on: 12/05/16, 10:50:35 AM »
0 Show voters
Always down for the RP-PVE!!  V. Zaks, V. Republic, V. Mandos, V. Zombies wth I DON"T CARE!!!  :nuu: :aww:

RP-PVP isn't' my bag, but I know others at the site before have had a lot of fun with it.

(And the way the new chapters go you may not even need to have it "Pre-Zak" which might help some in joining in...)

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood