BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 21: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 22: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: 5.X Patchnotes, Updates, Guides, etc...  (Read 7698 times)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: 5.X Patchnotes, Updates, Guides, etc...
« Reply #150 on: 12/05/17, 07:54:23 PM »
0 Show voters
Yavin and Tatooine have speeders placed at the farther reached that allow you to ride back to the entrance. It's less useful than /stuck but a nice gesture.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 12/05/17, 07:58:28 PM »
0 Show voters
Yavin and Tatooine have speeders placed at the farther reached that allow you to ride back to the entrance. It's less useful than /stuck but a nice gesture.
Would be great if they added ones to the end points as well, so you could quickly go back and forth. But... nope. Especially in Tat where the spawn-in isn't in the same place as the exit.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline SquigglyV

• Will you walk into my parlour?
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 12/08/17, 03:18:09 PM »
0 Show voters
I think the new DS eye colours from the cartel market do actually have a subtle glow! It's way less significant than the real DS corruption, and you can hardly see the glow in any area with bright lights, but in a really dark spot they're definitely more visible than normal colours.

The glowing doesn't show up in the appearance customization menu tho, so I don't know which colours it applies to specifically. The one I tried it with is eye colour 15 on humans, 13 and 14 are the other DS ones and I would assume they're affected too.

I do know that they definitely haven't fixed the old ones tho, my sithies with yellow eyes still aren't glowing. :(

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 01/09/18, 03:00:52 PM »
0 Show voters
Musco has a post teasing some details about Game Update 5.7 - Legacy of the Creators, scheduled for release on January 23rd.  Of particular interest to RPers is the following:

* 2018 Roadmap.  This is currently being built and should be released in the next few weeks.

* Returning Companions.  Risha Drayen, Corso Riggs and Andronikos Revel will all be returning in what Musco's post says will be class-specific missions (presumably, this means only Smuggler classes will get Risha and Corso and Inquisitors will get Andronikos).  Personally, I like the idea of class-specific missions for returning companions; it's more personal and interesting that way and takes us away from the "I was companion to HERO OF TYTHON/DARTH NOX/CIPHER NINE, but they disappeared, sign me up for the Eternal Alliance."

* New Cartel Market Pack.

After 5.7's release, Musco says to expect more companions to return (presumably including more class-specific missions), and a new Flashpoint (I assume this will return us to a planet we've been to before and advance the current game story).

Online Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 01/09/18, 08:22:03 PM »
0 Show voters
YEAA!! Andy comes back! And in a story - great.

Karmic always liked him way better; never understood why he had to go. We could have had the third option to stay with our former relationship people and nothing would have changed...

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 01/10/18, 10:16:13 AM »
0 Show voters
Ooooh!!!!! I get a new patch for my birthday (the 22nd, but still!!!!!) Sounds like some good stuff coming! XD
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 01/10/18, 05:17:14 PM »
0 Show voters
Yay, I can take Jessak through the level 60 stuff. Sorry Orell, Jessak OOCly married Corso.  :grin:

On a more serious note, I hope they flesh out Corso and Risha's love interest reunions better than Dorne and Quinn. Also, I hope they become available to non Smugglers.

Since they are bothering to mention the cartel pack, I kinda imagine there will be some kind of change to the pack as releasing a new pack is more expected than a teaser. At least, it's not much of a teaser without hinting what is in the pack.

Offline JohnHol

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 01/24/18, 09:36:09 AM »
0 Show voters
I'd love to see a new pack. I like a bit of mistery and being surprised by new content though. So I hope they don't give everything out before the release.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 01/24/18, 10:30:51 AM »
0 Show voters
Looks like they haven't changed anything but the items in the pack this go around. Kinda sad but oh well.

« Reply #159 on: 01/25/18, 06:32:48 AM »
0 Show voters
So far, I think the DL-44's the best thing out of this pack.

Offline SquigglyV

• Will you walk into my parlour?
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 01/25/18, 08:49:09 AM »
0 Show voters
I think all the decorations are great, and the Esne Fanatic's set is decently Sithy (or kind of Anubis-y too).

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 01/25/18, 05:15:09 PM »
0 Show voters
I like the decos but think there should be some more coherence to what is released for decos. A few chairs or computers in the mix would have been nice.

Online Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 01/25/18, 07:38:09 PM »
0 Show voters
Ok I've looked at it in the preview window in game...

But I'm still very confused.

WTH Is a Cheldu!?!

It looks kinda like the larval stage of some insect arrested and put on two legs...   :rage:  THE HORROR!!  :nuu: :evil: :darkside:

Online Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 01/25/18, 08:02:04 PM »
0 Show voters
Damn... now I want new clothes.

Now looking for!

Nomadic Gunslinger Helmet
(nothing else, the coat has that thing on it... boo)

Ardent Oracle's Body Armor
Ardent Oracle's Boots
Ardent Oracles Gauntlets (SALSA SLEEVES!  :aww: )

Yea that's it - Karmic needs not pants or the rest of the set.

And they finally...years after its initial release back 'in'da'day' made a black/solid set of the awesome Sith armors - without the damn glacier crystal things...  FINALLY.  So saying... I now want..

Chaotic Force Master's Vestments
Chaotic Force Master's Boots
Chaotic Force Master's Sash

I kept the old sets, so the rest works the same as what's up for grabs.  The only major differences being those three pieces; they changed the bottom robes out to match another set already released (that I already have).

AND ZOMG-
Guerrilla Tactician's BOOTS! (just those...)

Been a long time since I wanted all this armor...dangit!  Its so espensive.. *goes over to the trading forum to post it* Mama needs a new pair of shoes...   :evil: :aww:

Haven't even LOOKED at the decos yet.. /lol/.

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 02/10/18, 07:02:00 PM »
0 Show voters
Did they change the way transitions are displayed after the latest update?

I keep seeing Instances labeled as "Imperial Faction" when I'm on my Republic character. Do they no longer display the specific Class Instance anymore?

I want to switch to my Imperial character to scout these out, as I found Instances in the far corners of some world maps. However if I take my Bounty Hunter all the way out there to find out it now says Sith Warrior... then I'll have no choice but to shake my fist impotently at BioWare.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin: