BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: <The Midnight Order>  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Srenx

• View Profile
<The Midnight Order>
« on: 01/18/17, 06:43:50 AM »
0 Show voters
<The Midnight Order> is a guild that has been around since the start of SWTOR with lore as deep as the Mariana's trench and active members that have been around for years. It is looking for any members with any roleplaying experience (even if you have none, we can teach you). If you have any questions, let me know and I will answer them.

Wiki: http://the-midnight-order.wikia.com/wiki/The_Midnight_Order_Wikia
Enjin: http://midnight-order.enjin.com/
Flagship: The Matriarch
Stronghold: Archeron

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Re: <The Midnight Order>
« Reply #1 on: 01/18/17, 12:34:32 PM »
0 Show voters
Welcome!  I'm a little short on alts at the moment, but great to have another active guild dropping by here.  Do you have any inter-guild relations or RP interest?  Know there's a bi-weekly Imp Night happening around here again, and some of our more Alliance-minded folks from both factions do our thing on Wednesdays and special events (and just starting to play out the impacts of KotET and some of the fracturing/tensions in that)

Offline Srenx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01/18/17, 01:24:57 PM »
0 Show voters
We'd be up for it, it's not something we've really done much due to us branching off from the main story's lore and being far off from what other people have as their own, but it would be interesting to do and definitely a good way to meet new people

Online Ryshias

• The Dark Chorus
  • "...Keep them coming. I'll kill them all..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01/18/17, 01:29:23 PM »
0 Show voters
What the hell are you guys doing here...

Hello.  :wave:

There are many ways to serve the Empire

"I'm willing to burn half the galaxy if I save the other half in the process."

Offline Srenx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/18/17, 05:53:58 PM »
0 Show voters
Just coming to get to know the community and hopefully get some people on board :)

Offline Sebrik

• I Peaked in Season 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01/18/17, 06:02:27 PM »
0 Show voters
Is this Srenx as in S'renx, the Sin?

Offline Srenx

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01/18/17, 06:42:31 PM »
0 Show voters
Yes

Offline Sebrik

• I Peaked in Season 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01/18/17, 06:43:04 PM »
0 Show voters
S'renx best Sin on BC

Offline Srenx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01/18/17, 06:44:16 PM »
0 Show voters
Idk about that anymore, work took time away from me and I've lost interest in SWTOR PvP :( just gonna be RPing now

Offline Sebrik

• I Peaked in Season 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01/18/17, 06:45:45 PM »
0 Show voters
Same, PvP sucks now, but good to see you around.

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01/18/17, 07:50:36 PM »
0 Show voters
Welcome to the community!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01/21/17, 05:32:19 PM »
0 Show voters
We'd be up for it, it's not something we've really done much due to us branching off from the main story's lore and being far off from what other people have as their own, but it would be interesting to do and definitely a good way to meet new people

Well happy to have you!  yeah some of us try to stay close to Lore but leaving some things vague (like who Outlander actually is).  Still, if your folks ok with vagueness to avoid conflicts we can try and meet in the middle.  Have a few fringe Empire groups sort of setting up their own rival bodies to Acina last few years so could just avoid bringing up that topic some.

Offline Srenx

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01/23/17, 08:11:08 AM »
0 Show voters

Well happy to have you!  yeah some of us try to stay close to Lore but leaving some things vague (like who Outlander actually is).  Still, if your folks ok with vagueness to avoid conflicts we can try and meet in the middle.  Have a few fringe Empire groups sort of setting up their own rival bodies to Acina last few years so could just avoid bringing up that topic some.

Yeah for sure, we could always adjust to a certain scenario and play out that scenario for the fun of it, just like RP should be (fun that is). It may not become a part of our official guild lore, but we're just looking to have fun, meet new people and hopefully get a few friendly faces into the guild as well :)