BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

February 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Feb 25: Old Woman's Plea: Mando-Hutt Conflict Episode 1 ( open 6pm Server/9EDT)
Feb 26: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Feb 26: Mare'cye'tuur - A Very Mando Winter Solstice (6:30
Mar 1: Jedi Night (7:30 PM)
Mar 1: Mei Dei

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Summer Support - Fundraising Raffle  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
Re: Summer Support - Fundraising Raffle
« Reply #15 on: 06/26/17, 12:04:15 PM »
Just four more days to get site donations in for the raffle! Odds are still very good for folks winning something (with only three donators currently eligible for prizes)! Even just a small donation thrown into the pot helps, and we've got six winning draws to go around, so let's see what we can do in the final push.  :cheer:  :whee: :cheer:
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06/27/17, 07:10:29 PM »
Tick, tock, tick, tock. Just a few more days for getting donations in! Thursday 6/29 is the cut-off for raffle entry eligibility.  :cheer:
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Cyone

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06/27/17, 08:55:56 PM »
Get in here and donate you no good double crossin' bantha-poodoo half witted scruffy lookin' laserbrain nerf-herders!  :rage:

...you know. If you are financially able to. And you want to. And you have the time. And you feel like it. It's up to you. Really. Weigh the costs carefully. Do not make irrational decisions with your money.
 :compare:

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06/29/17, 03:14:51 PM »
Today is the final day for getting donations in to qualify for the raffle! Every little bet helps to support this site that is our home, and gets you a good chance at winning prizes!

See the first post on this thread for the prize list and rules of the draw, and get your last minute donations in to help the site!  :cheer: :whee: :cheer:

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06/30/17, 03:08:32 PM »
Entries for the raffle closed yesterday, and I will be in the main chatroom today at 7:30 PM server time to "draw" the numbers! If you need to refresh your memory on how this will work, please see my original post on this topic for the rules, and to review all the prizes that will be available.

For those who donated (and who were eligible for prizes or who did not otherwise waive their raffle entries), here are your assigned raffle numbers:

@Mei: 1-6
@Elaeis: 7-11
@Dassalya: 12-15
@Karmic: 16-17
@Seraphie: 18-23

There will be six winning draws. With only five folks in the draw that means for sure at least one person will win twice. (And if any of our donators are not blessed by the lottery gods, I promise you won't walk away totally empty handed.)

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 06/30/17, 03:56:52 PM »
Can I have a volunteer to roll for me? :grin: I may not be around at that time..... Getting ready to go out of town.........
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Availability: M, T, Th 6-8pm PST. No Wed. Fri/Sat/Sun 50% chance.
Contact me on Discord: Mei'li#3559 or PM

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 06/30/17, 04:22:08 PM »
Can I have a volunteer to roll for me? :grin: I may not be around at that time..... Getting ready to go out of town.........

No worries Mei, I do all the rolls - like the raffle host pulling tickets out of the big basket and announcing the numbers to the waiting crowd!  :grin: I post the winners in the forum afterward and will be reaching out to winners via PM in the order of the winning draws, letting them know the list to pick the prizes from.

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06/30/17, 04:50:13 PM »
Whew! Thanks! XD
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Availability: M, T, Th 6-8pm PST. No Wed. Fri/Sat/Sun 50% chance.
Contact me on Discord: Mei'li#3559 or PM

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06/30/17, 07:47:48 PM »
WOO!! Sorry I didn't even see this/get online today until now so I missed the drawing but thank you!!!

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06/30/17, 07:58:39 PM »
We have our winners! Behind the spoiler tag is the chat transcript of the drawing, but to cut to the chase here were the results of the rolls:

First prize pick went to: @Karmic
Second prize pick went to: @Seraphie
Third prize pick went to: @Elaeis
Fourth prize pick went to: @Dassalya
Fifth prize pick went to: @Elaeis
Sixth prize pick went to: @Mei

Elaeis has chosen to defer his second winning draw for last, so functionally the fifth prize pick will go to Mei, and the sixth to Elaeis.

I will send PMs to the winners in sequence with updated prize lists for them to pick from. It sometimes takes folks a little bit to get back to me with their choices so it may take a couple days to make it all the way through, but shouldn't be too terribly long. All winning items will be delivered via in-game mail.

Thank you so much to everyone who donated!   :cheer: We hopefully helped to fund the site's domain renewal and quite a few months to come!

Super special thanks to @Nicohlas and @Imazi for generously adding so many prizes to the pot for the winners to choose from - it wouldn't have been nearly as delicious a list without them!! And another special thanks to @Cyone for his donation and efforts to cheerlead the fund raiser while passing on the raffle.

We have a great community here, thanks to everyone for helping to keep it going!

Spoiler: show
2:29:55   Niarra   ** Niarra tumbles down the rabbit hole ...

2:30:33   Niarra   People are making sacrifice to the dice gods, I take it.

2:30:42   Sebrik   nope, nothing going on here

2:30:46   Sebrik   carry on

2:31:00   Niarra   :music: I hear nothing

2:31:07   Sebrik   *nods*

2:31:45   Niarra   All righty! Because traffic was @#$(@% I am scrambling in at the last minute, so one second while I load up the numbers...

2:32:29   Nicohlas   omg Is that happening now?! wOOt! I didn't make it last time.

2:32:59   Niarra   For the sake of the transcript of this chat that I will post in the forums, here is a recap of how the rolls will work:

2:35:03   Niarra   Each person with qualifying donations has been assigned numbers equal to the donation increments as explained in the post. Today we have a total of 23 entries spread across five donors. I will do a roll on 23, six times, to determine which numbers get the winning draws. If I roll a number I've previously rolled, that roll will be discarded and I'll keep going till I get a number that hasn't won yet. The breakdown for numbers is as follows:

2:35:27   Niarra   Mei: 1-6

Elaeis: 7-11

Dassalya: 12-15

Karmic: 16-17

Seraphie: 18-23

2:36:10   Niarra   I'll roll the winners up in sequence. So first winning number gets first prize pick, second gets second prize pick, and so on.

2:36:16   Niarra   So here we go for the rolls!

2:36:21   Niarra   First prize pick goes to:

2:36:24   Niarra   /roll 1d23 ( Result: 17, Total: 17 )

2:36:31   Niarra   Karmic!

2:36:36   Niarra   Second prize pick goes to:

2:36:40   Niarra   /roll 1d23 ( Result: 20, Total: 20 )

2:36:43   Niarra   Seraphie!

2:36:58   Seraphie   Whoo!

2:36:59   Niarra   Third prize pick goes to:

2:37:02   Niarra   /roll 1d23 ( Result: 9, Total: 9 )

2:37:08   Niarra   Elaeis!

2:37:16   Niarra   Fourth prize pick goes to:

2:37:18   Niarra   /roll 1d23 ( Result: 13, Total: 13 )

2:37:22   Niarra   Dassalya!

2:37:30   Niarra   Fifth prize pick goes to:

2:37:31   Niarra   /roll 1d23 ( Result: 10, Total: 10 )

2:37:37   Niarra   Elaeis!

2:37:42   Niarra   Sixth prize pick goes to:

2:37:49   Niarra   /roll 1d23 ( Result: 5, Total: 5 )

2:37:52   Niarra   Mei!

2:37:57   Seraphie   Nice!

2:38:04   Niarra   And that's it! And everyone who donated got a winning draw!

2:38:08   Seraphie   Only one double and everybody gets something! Perfect!

2:38:14   Niarra   :excited:

2:38:29   Niarra   Yay, dice gods, thank you for spreading the love!

2:38:33   Seraphie   Thank you Niarra for your generous gifts for this!

2:38:59   Sebrik   i gave you the wrong dice can you redo it

2:38:59   Niarra   I am only to happy to! And thank you to Nicohlas and Imazi for donating prizes to the pot, and thank you do everyone who donated to the site!

2:39:06   Niarra   LOL

2:39:26   Sebrik   :p

2:39:37   Seraphie   lol

2:39:48   Niarra   Sweet. I will copy down the chat log and post it in the forum. First PM will go to Karmic to choose prizes, and then I'll send a PM to you Seraphie with the updated prize list to choose from. And so on down the line.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06/30/17, 09:34:34 PM »
Thanks for organizing and running it @Niarra. :)
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.