BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

January 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jan 18: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST) - Kyri's Clinic!
Jan 19: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Jan 22: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Jan 25: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST)
Jan 26: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Poll

Vote for days:

Every other Saturday is better for me (start time negotiable)
0 (0%)
Every other Sunday is better for me (start time no earlier than 2pm server time)
0 (0%)
Alternating days of the weekend every other weekend
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: 06/26/17, 09:26:29 PM

Linked Events

• The Morti Vanta (Part 2): 06/26/17
  • Empire Day - Tinker (8pm server time): 07/08/17

Author Topic: Empire Day - Sith Empire Biweekly Event  (Read 3315 times)

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
Empire Day - Sith Empire Biweekly Event
« on: 05/24/17, 02:33:34 PM »
0 Show voters
Empire Day - Sith Empire Biweekly Event

With heavy losses from the fight with Zakuul, it may seem as if the Sith Empire is beaten and destroyed. But we have endured for thousands of years. We have returned from loss after loss. Even the so-called Eternal Empire cannot destroy us forever. It is time to recapture our pride, to muster our forces, reclaim our resources, and press the wounded Republic with every breath we take. It is time to claim our victories once again!

(And yes, the title is a nod to Rebels. Too good to pass up.)

As the title says, this is a weekly event themed around the Sith Empire, to contrast with the various Republic-themed events and the Anti-Zak stuff we already have going on the server. A few people felt a need to revive Empire RP, and this should give us a chance to do just that. The planning thread turned up a lot of great ideas, like plotting against the Republic, Chiss-themed excursions, looking for Sith artifacts, etc. Any characters who are part of or associated with the Sith Empire are welcome to come, particularly if they are loyal and willing to serve the Empire's needs and desires.

I've started a new thread for this so I can organize dates and summaries, but we owe the existence of this event to @Noth, who not only brought it back, but breathed new life and fun into it. You da bes'!

Every Empire Day I will host a mission that takes attendees around Imperial Space or areas of Imperial concern. These missions will range from a series of investigation to straight-up confrontations and battles. Empire Day takes place every Monday at 8:00pm server time now unless there is a holiday, RL interferes, or enough people have said they can't attend. One mission may stretch into more than one Monday, but I will do my best to make these as engaging as possible!

You will need these:
- A character sheet using the Under-100 system made by Niarra
- An Imperial character (sith, agent, Imperial-aligned smuggler, you name it)
- An eye on the schedule, which will update every month

Usually missions will be hosted in-game at a location I will list. If the event requires more maneuvering I'll tell you ahead of time, and it'll likely be in the Deep Space section of BC's Chatroom.

Lastly, remember these:
1) Be courteous. Leave the heckery up to your characters.
2) Be considerate. There will never be unanimous agreement in the Empire, but don't run over other players.
3) Fly casual. This is a game, so you should have fun with it! Don't feel bad if you need to log or drop the event last-minute. Real life always comes first and there's always next Monday!
4) Jumping in after event start is encouraged! Don't feel like you've been blocked out just because you're coming in late/unexpectedly.
5) NPC-ing is welcome! If you're unsure about participating as a teammate, you're welcome to come watch/act as an NPC. If you're acting as an NPC I'll give you everything you need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCHEDULE FOR THIS MONTH:

May 29th: Memorial Day - No Empire Day
June 5th: ---
June 12th: ---
June 19th: The Morti Vanta (Part 1)
June 26th: The Morti Vanta (Part 2)

« Last Edit: 07/08/17, 04:27:19 PM by Zmaj »
Zmaj: 32, Chiss agent, lover of intrigue wine
Caesiallus: 34, Twi'lek bartender, info-broker
Varinas: 40, Human Darth, archivist, former "diplomat"

Seem: 38, Rattataki Jedi Master, resident grump
Vashya'ati: 34, Togruta Jedi Sage, small-time archaeologist
Ash'tana: 32, Miraluka smuggler, trouble-finder extraordinaire

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
Empire Day - Vindication
« Reply #1 on: 05/24/17, 02:52:31 PM »
0 Show voters
Mission Name: "Vindication"
Mission Type: Crime Reduction
Description: Law enforcement has had it's hands full trying to lower crime rates for several years. Now that the war against Zakuul is over, Imperial resources have been freed up to turn attention back to home. Aid Precinct 4311 ("Redruin") in cleaning the streets of one of the roughest sectors on Dromund Kaas. Inspector Anyn Corinth will be your connection.
« Last Edit: 05/24/17, 02:57:07 PM by Zmaj »

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
Empire Day - Vindication
« Reply #2 on: 05/29/17, 08:17:48 PM »
0 Show voters
So, I know today is Memorial Day and while it's technically not the largest holiday we have, I know some people do get involved with it. If no one gets on before 8:30pm I'll assume everyone's out doing family things and we'll hold off the event until next week.

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
Re: Empire Day - Sith Empire Weekly Event
« Reply #3 on: 06/05/17, 09:29:56 AM »
0 Show voters
Alright, today is the correct day for the first part of Vindication! Hop in-game at 8pm server time and you'll get invites to my SH from a character named "Anyn"!

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06/05/17, 01:21:42 PM »
0 Show voters
Alright, today is the correct day for the first part of Vindication! Hop in-game at 8pm server time and you'll get invites to my SH from a character named "Anyn"!
Also if you are coming, please take a look at the new additions to the Under 100 System and tweak your character sheets accordingly!
« Last Edit: 06/05/17, 07:00:49 PM by Zmaj »

Online Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06/05/17, 01:33:34 PM »
0 Show voters
Also if you are coming, please take a look at the new additions to the Under 100 System and tweak your character sheets accordingly!

I won't be able to make it tonight, but just a heads up to folks about the character sheets: check out the Character Sheet Generator tool linked to at the bottom of the rules (and in the second post on the core thread, where a character creation walk through is posted). The tool should help folks to whip up a character sheet fast and easy!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Potential Seer // Yatei, Jedi Pilot and ex-Ronin
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Erednash

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06/05/17, 06:09:10 PM »
0 Show voters

I won't be able to make it tonight, but just a heads up to folks about the character sheets: check out the Character Sheet Generator tool linked to at the bottom of the rules (and in the second post on the core thread, where a character creation walk through is posted). The tool should help folks to whip up a character sheet fast and easy!

Or edit one you already had. Third time I had to rework my sheet...

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
Empire Day - Sith Empire Weekly Event
« Reply #7 on: 06/06/17, 01:29:39 PM »
0 Show voters
Since yesterday's event didn't take off, you guys have some options. We can either carry over the originally intended event, or we can move on to something different. Also, reminder: if you are interested, please update and post your character sheets from before since this is a new thread.

If crime-fighting doesn't appeal please let me know if there's something else you'd like to do next week. I have other things planned that can be moved up from later in the month.
« Last Edit: 06/06/17, 01:33:04 PM by Zmaj »

Online LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06/06/17, 05:46:21 PM »
0 Show voters
I feel bad for missing it D:
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Philla Kasan (29, Captain, 51st Recon)

Online Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06/06/17, 06:43:05 PM »
0 Show voters
I was busy myself last night otherwise I probably would have joined.

Not so much whether its IC appropriate for a Darth to be fighting crime in Kaas - but just because I love RP adventurin' and Karmic's always usually bored.. .and looking for trouble something to do!

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Online Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06/07/17, 01:09:12 AM »
0 Show voters
I think crime fighting sounds like fun! I'm still trying to think of an appropriate character to bring, but I'm sure I'll think of someone. The last two Mondays were odd; Memorial Day I just forgot it was Monday because holiday weekends throw me off, and then yesterday I was out of the house - but I should be able to make it next Monday barring some catastrophe! I appreciate that you're coming up with interesting, unusual scenarios for us to play with.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Potential Seer // Yatei, Jedi Pilot and ex-Ronin
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06/11/17, 07:58:19 PM »
0 Show voters
I feel bad for missing it D:

It couldn't be helped though, you had work ^^; That's more important than this event, and I appreciate you attending when you can.

I was busy myself last night otherwise I probably would have joined.

Not so much whether its IC appropriate for a Darth to be fighting crime in Kaas - but just because I love RP adventurin' and Karmic's always usually bored.. .and looking for trouble something to do!
Ohohohooooh, I will always be willing to supply trouble something to do~ :evil:

I think crime fighting sounds like fun! I'm still trying to think of an appropriate character to bring, but I'm sure I'll think of someone. The last two Mondays were odd; Memorial Day I just forgot it was Monday because holiday weekends throw me off, and then yesterday I was out of the house - but I should be able to make it next Monday barring some catastrophe! I appreciate that you're coming up with interesting, unusual scenarios for us to play with.
Memorial Day was an odd day but technically a holiday, so attendance wasn't gonna happen. I do appreciate you giving me a heads-up before last Monday though!

We've had a fairly steady group for this going (which I really appreciate) and I'll keep at this. I'm going to try and post event summaries more promptly after a previous Monday's event is over so people can figure out if they're interested. If (and only IF) you can, please let me know of your interest ahead of time. And if I need to switch back to every other Monday, let me know if that'd be easier!

The crime-fighting event is still laid out for tomorrow. If this is up your alley, please post your updated character sheets! If there are no attendees we'll move on to "More Like Guidelines" or "The Morti Vanta"!

Online Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06/12/17, 05:45:17 PM »
0 Show voters
For tonight, I will be there with either Rannayel or Agent Kaldis, depending on whether or not @Noth's Athuuna shows up (to determine whether or not Rannayel has a reason to be there).

Lord Rannayel, Curator of the Imperial Museum of Technology and Exploration
Spoiler: show

Daerem Kaldis, Scion of House Kaldis, Imperial Agent
Spoiler: show

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
Empire Day - Schedule and Summaries
« Reply #13 on: 06/12/17, 09:24:33 PM »
0 Show voters
Tonight was a no go, so I need people who have attended/are interested in attending to take a gander at the poll up top and decide what days and frequencies are best for you.

The past few weeks have been strange ones or simply busy ones, but I really do appreciate that you guys have attended up until now. Thank you for sticking with this babby GM for Imperial shenanigans!

For next week you can choose between two events, both of which will be listed tomorrow!
« Last Edit: 06/12/17, 09:28:26 PM by Zmaj »

Online Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 06/12/17, 10:44:29 PM »
0 Show voters
Voted!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to get to these. Monday is an odd time, but one thing I also find myself thinking most Mondays is either "I'm tired, and I'm not sure I feel up to a full event tonight, some IC chatter would be nice." Would alternating between plot-driven event nights and more casual, social, unstructured Impside RP be a possibility, like with Jedi Night?
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Zabrak Armyman // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Terr: Mandalorian Chieftain // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith