BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

January 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jan 22: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Jan 25: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST)
Jan 26: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Jan 29: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Poll

Vote for days:

Every other Saturday is better for me (start time negotiable)
0 (0%)
Every other Sunday is better for me (start time no earlier than 2pm server time)
0 (0%)
Alternating days of the weekend every other weekend
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: 06/26/17, 09:26:29 PM

Linked Events

• The Morti Vanta (Part 2): 06/26/17
  • Empire Day - Tinker (8pm server time): 07/08/17

Author Topic: Empire Day - Sith Empire Biweekly Event  (Read 3337 times)

Online SquigglyV

• No, Lord! All is still downright bad, I find.
    • View Profile
Re: Empire Day - Sith Empire Biweekly Event
« Reply #120 on: 12/04/17, 04:51:03 PM »
0 Show voters
Is this a bi-weekly event? I thought it was just on saturdays.

Also, having two separate things would be nice if we had the numbers for it, but i'm not sure that we do. Having one combined Sith/Imperial thing isn't optimal lore-wise, but with how small our population is I think splitting that up would just kill both events unless there's a significant amount of people who are 100% guaranteed to visit each time.

And really I don't think there are even enough non-Sith imperial players to build an event around in the first place lol. Sith and subjugates seem way more common.
You are in error. No one is screaming. Thank you for your cooperation.

Offline Darshendros

• Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 12/04/17, 05:48:02 PM »
0 Show voters

Also, having two separate things would be nice if we had the numbers for it, but i'm not sure that we do. Having one combined Sith/Imperial thing isn't optimal lore-wise, but with how small our population is I think splitting that up would just kill both events unless there's a significant amount of people who are 100% guaranteed to visit each time.

And really I don't think there are even enough non-Sith imperial players to build an event around in the first place lol. Sith and subjugates seem way more common.
I thought it was?

And, true... Damn you, BiowarEA. I miss the glory days.

Oh well. I have an idea for the next one already, following up on last Sat's results.

... I also still wanna do a Mando night. >.> We need more Mando'ade. And I typically have more fun RPing with my Mandalorian. Life of the party, that guy. He still has your number, Karmic. XD

Online SquigglyV

• No, Lord! All is still downright bad, I find.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 12/04/17, 06:05:25 PM »
0 Show voters
There's no reason why you couldn't run it twice a week if people are interested. :P You'd just have to find a day that works and isn't taken up by another event. I'd probably go, but I might be an exception because I have infinite free time and no other obligations that late in the day.

And I thought there was a monthly mando night or something like that already, unless it stopped. There's the mare'cye'tuur event later this month too.
You are in error. No one is screaming. Thank you for your cooperation.

Offline Darshendros

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 12/04/17, 06:16:31 PM »
0 Show voters
I'd do it weekly, if I could, but I have a game night on one of those Saturdays... if we ever decide which one... and sometimes I go out if I have enough spoons. Every other week's better. Which actual Saturdays it does happen may change depending on that. Or someone else can host.

... I just realized that should say bi-monthly, not bi-weekly.

Is there a monthly Mando thing? I haven't seen anything besides Noth's event.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 12/04/17, 06:50:02 PM »
0 Show voters
Looks like 6:30 is a more ideal time, which also works for me, so we'll see how that works out.

In the meantime, I was thinking, since this is a bi-weekly event, if we should do one day leaning more toward Sith characters and the other day leaning more toward non-Sith/Imperials. I guess it depends on who's running a thing? My only non-Sith characters still alive are Mandalorians.

MANDALORIAN NIIIIIIGHT :nuu:

I wouldn't make it so cut/dry complicated.  The population is small either way.

You can try and do a schedule but if people only have event ideas for one a month or something then there's no point in splitting the population further between Sith and Non-Sith Imperials. 

Cuz yea it would depend on who's idea is that week or whether there's no idea at all and its a free-gathering of Imps.

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 12/04/17, 06:52:47 PM »
0 Show voters

I thought it was?

And, true... Damn you, BiowarEA. I miss the glory days.

Oh well. I have an idea for the next one already, following up on last Sat's results.

... I also still wanna do a Mando night. >.> We need more Mando'ade. And I typically have more fun RPing with my Mandalorian. Life of the party, that guy. He still has your number, Karmic. XD

:grin: :evil:

Actually he'd be one of a very, very short list of Male Mando's Karmic actually likes.  Her list of "Liked Mandos" Is already very short, but so far is all female (and only a couple of those...).  Most of her experiences with Mando's have not been...good...or at least, made them look good  :evil:.  And she's had about none with Mando Males.

(And if you have a mando alt karmic's met once or twice that doesn't' count because if I don't remember your name then I can't have a great impression of your alt  :grin:  :aww: )

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Online Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 12/04/17, 07:35:20 PM »
0 Show voters
Quick replies @Darshendros - You can make it every Saturday if you want, there's nothing stopping you. We just did it every other week because it was what we could manage when it was me and Zmaj running things. Every week would be awesome.

As for Mando Night, that's why we made Indie Night. There's no reason to alternate between an Imp and Mando theme, just bring your Mandos to Indie Night and the quarter-annual Mando festival event.
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Senatorial Aide // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Terr: Mandalorian Chieftain // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline Darshendros

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 12/04/17, 07:52:00 PM »
0 Show voters
But I work Monday nights :cry:

I really need to get a gaming laptop to bring around with me. >.>

If we get a consistent attendance, I'll consider making it a weekly thing, but like I said, not all my Saturdays are available. Sundays though... We'll see.

Offline Darshendros

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 12/14/17, 09:55:47 PM »
0 Show voters
I'm not gonna be around on Saturday. I'll be beating up kids with my lightsaber IRL. Create your own adventure. Title it, "Acolytes Fight to the Death VII: Die Harder With a Revengeance".