BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

January 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jan 25: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST)
Jan 26: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Jan 29: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: "Clan Norr" young RP Mandelorian Clan is now recruiting  (Read 226 times)

Offline Zyian

• View Profile
0 Show voters
Clan Norr is a small Clan of Mandelorians Aiming to become a priminent Mandelorian guild. We are looking to have fun social time that has major Rp events during the weekends. Message Zyian online ig for invite or to ask specific questions

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: "Clan Norr" young RP Mandelorian Clan is now recruiting
« Reply #1 on: 07/02/17, 03:52:29 PM »
0 Show voters
Hello and welcome. :wave: I don't have any Mando characters but you will find others who do around here, though most of them might already have guilds.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: "Clan Norr" young RP Mandelorian Clan is now recruiting
« Reply #2 on: 07/02/17, 04:17:08 PM »
0 Show voters
 :wave: Hello there and welcome! I am already in a Mando guild (Galaar Karyai), but it'll be fun to see you guys around and interact! Keep an eye out for Mando-themed Indie Nights on Wednesdays. They're not all Mando-themed, but some of them are, and there's lots of opportunities to meet people there.
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd // Orans: Jedi Master
Seirion: Senatorial Aide // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Terr: Mandalorian Chieftain // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith