BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

August 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Aug 23: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Aug 23: Jedi Night: Mahara Kesh - 7:30 PM PST
Aug 25: Port of Call: Aaand... Sold!

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Reduced Activity  (Read 1055 times)

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
Reduced Activity
« on: 07/14/17, 09:53:01 AM »
+3 Show voters
Some of you probably already noticed I'm less active in RP stuff, both in-game and on the site.  I just accepted a new out-of-state job and so my mind is entirely preoccupied with the move and such.  Accordingly, I haven't really been doing any RP stuff for awhile and may not again until I get settled into a new place and my new job.  So, if you're one of the people that's been mentioning me in RP posts or sending me IC messages, that's why I've been mute.

Even though I'll be detached from RP happenings for awhile, <Imperial Wild Space Command> still has a handful of on-going story arcs that members and community members should feel free to continue at their pleasure.  These arcs include:

*The Iokath Campaign. The focal point of IWSC's attention right now. The Resurgence thread is the main hub for all Imperial stories on Iokath.

*Belkadan World-Building. Elym is the principal POC on this. This Holonet-Wiki page is a good starting point for interested parties to learn about the project. There are also some good Belkadan on Edge articles in the IC news thread.

*IC-711 Colonization. I previously brainstormed an idea to allow Imperial players to incorporate the new Manaan SH into more practical use for RP.  That culminated in the creation of a new planet, IC-711, and some community members have already started to roll with that.

Regrettably, the hiring process kept me very busy and diverted my attention so while I'm often on the site I haven't been keeping up with other people's stories so I don't really know what's going on with other people's toons, so if you can, keep in mind that my attention is elsewhere before injecting any of my characters into stories I'm not read up on.

Thank you all and I hope to see you all back in RP soon.  If any IWSC members have questions or concerns about guild management while I'm gone feel free to shoot me a message.

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
Re: Reduced Activity
« Reply #1 on: 07/14/17, 12:41:51 PM »
0 Show voters
Best of luck and warm wishes for a smooth and pain-free move! And congrats on the new job!

And don't worry, Song Squadron will keep your Fleet occupied in your absence...*evil snicker*...
| Alexandra 70 Sage | Meagan 70 Sharpshooter | Medley 70 Sentinel | Sariyah 70 Shadow |

@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

Offline Elym

• pedantic but generally okay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07/15/17, 02:05:35 PM »
+2 Show voters
We're all proud of you and your exciting new job and move  :grin:

All official-and-totally-canon IWSC Dark Gazebos will be dismantled before your return, we promise.  :darkside:

Thank you for setting up these cool arcs/locations for us, and for everything you do as GM.

For the Empire  :darkside: :darkside: :darkside:

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07/15/17, 02:52:38 PM »
0 Show voters
Gazebos!!  :lightside:
(but do we have to dismantle them?   :umm: )

And yes, thanks for all you do and have done and all the luck with the new job and move! Very exciting time!! I promise to try my "darkest" to make IWSC look good (which means I won't be doing any GSF).
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07/29/17, 02:34:01 PM »
+2 Show voters
Citizens of the Empire,

I am in my new apartment in Montana. I should have Internet next Thursday and will endeavor to be back in game around that time.

Empress' Blessing to you,

Nic

- Sent from my iPhone

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07/29/17, 02:39:51 PM »
0 Show voters
Citizens of the Empire,

I am in my new apartment in Montana. I should have Internet next Thursday and will endeavor to be back in game around that time.

Nic

- Sent from my iPhone

*Meagan reads the intercepted transmission and throws her datapad across the room*

"Send an encrypted message to the Republic Fleet." She said through clenched teeth. "Life is going to get plenty interesting starting next Thursday."
| Alexandra 70 Sage | Meagan 70 Sharpshooter | Medley 70 Sentinel | Sariyah 70 Shadow |

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07/29/17, 05:47:30 PM »
0 Show voters
Welcome home, Nic!!!  :music:

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07/29/17, 07:22:17 PM »
+1 Show voters
Citizens of the Empire,

Nic

- Sent from my iPhone

*Meagan reads the intercepted transmission and throws her datapad across the room*

"Send an encrypted message to the Republic Fleet." She said through clenched teeth. "Life is going to get plenty interesting starting next Thursday."

Aliana eyes her live feed, bleary-eyed over stacks of datapad. A slow smile crawls onto her face.

"...C2K7, open a new note for dictation. Oh, and prepare a new package for delivery to Belkadan with it. Anything from the latest send-ins from the Ascendency will do. Life is going to be interesting again starting next Thursday."
Zmaj: 32, Chiss agent, lover of intrigue wine
Caesiallus: 34, Twi'lek bartender, info-broker
Varinas: 40, Human Darth, archivist, former "diplomat"

Seem: 38, Rattataki Jedi Master, resident grump
Vashya'ati: 34, Togruta Jedi Sage, small-time archaeologist
Ash'tana: 32, Miraluka smuggler, trouble-finder extraordinaire

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07/29/17, 10:41:07 PM »
0 Show voters
Citizens of the Empire,

Nic

- Sent from my iPhone

Tura sends congrats!
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

Offline Elym

• pedantic but generally okay
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07/30/17, 11:11:23 PM »
0 Show voters

we missed you!!

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08/08/17, 09:19:37 AM »
0 Show voters
*Looks at all the surprise party deflated balloons*

Hope all's well Nic! Still missing you!

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08/08/17, 09:24:34 AM »
+1 Show voters
Okay so ... #railroadlife. I have Internet but I am scheduled to be on the road all this week and next week as well (read as: work, sleep, repeat for the next two weeks). I have three weeks of classroom instruction after that, which I think I'll be around in-game more during. After those three weeks it's like another eight weeks of work, sleep, repeat. :( I hope everyone is doing cool things.

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08/08/17, 09:45:19 AM »
0 Show voters
-hugs Bigger Boss-
Hang in there and take care of you!
We will be here when you get back.

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08/08/17, 09:56:44 AM »
0 Show voters
*Adds to the hugs*
Take care Nic! Hope you're at least enjoying the new job!

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08/08/17, 09:58:10 AM »
0 Show voters
*piles on more hugs*

I miss flying with and against you Nic, but don't worry...I'll uhm..."take care" of your Fleet while you're away...