BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

January 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jan 22: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Jan 25: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST)
Jan 26: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Jan 29: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Operation: Heartbreaker  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
Operation: Heartbreaker
« on: 08/25/17, 05:52:50 PM »
0 Show voters
(Suggested Reading: http://begerencolony.org/index.php?topic=929.msg9148#msg9148 )

IC: Across the Galaxy- from Zakuul to Korriban and Tython- even littered about Iokath and Odessen- blowing about the streets of Coruscant and Dromund Kaas, a call has been posted for 'Heroes'. The posting is sparse, but dictates that participation may be influential in the safety of the galaxy.

It requests that interested adventurers be confident in their abilities, and anyone in command of war grade firepower contact Taelios directly. When the 'adventure' is to take place, adventurers will be provided with transportation and compensation, but should be prepared for 'high scale force shenanigans.'

OOC: It's time! I'm going to wrap up the Deep Space Dalliances arc I started some time ago and am eager to do so. This will be a series of chat events intended to topple the Heart of the Force and return some order to the galaxy. For the sake of expediency and real damn hero moments, combat will be handled free-form against npcs, and any pvp combat should be agreed upon OOC. If there are disputes, a coin flip or dice roll can be integrated. This event is open to characters of all allegiances, and if the fleet presence isn't arranged by PCs will be handled as an NPC!

Questions, comments, concerns and the like can be posted here or sent to me in a PM! I look forward to your attentions.

Event should start at 6:30 PM server or thereabouts.
« Last Edit: 09/12/17, 07:48:29 AM by Lolermelon »

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: Operation: Heartbreaker
« Reply #1 on: 08/27/17, 02:48:55 AM »
0 Show voters
Any more details on the theme/plot to help people decide what characters to bring?

... That said, since you already told me what this was about in guild chat, I think I'll bring Urziya along. Not 100% certain about that, but it sounds like it will be a challenge a Mando can appreciate, plus, gets some credits for the clan.
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Senatorial Aide // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Terr: Mandalorian Chieftain // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/27/17, 02:18:19 PM »
0 Show voters
Why, certainly! This adventure is the culmination of several events in ancient Begeren Colony History, wherein the assembled intrepid adventurers will demolish the Heart of the Force, an ancient Superweapon capable of storing The Force much like a capacitor, for later use in explosive (or curative) ends.

A bit of silliness can be expected, as can a few truly heroic moments. The adventures will be light-hearted at times, but there is always a potential for (pre-discussed) injuries, maimings, and other such nastiness. Combatants can expect the full complement of an unhinged Taelios' Carnival Space Station will be unleashed to prevent their incursion, including force users driven mad by the promise of power.

Think like running an OP, but in chat.

Offline Erednash

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09/01/17, 12:43:32 PM »
0 Show voters
You know what? I'll be there.

Online Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09/01/17, 01:32:27 PM »
+1 Show voters
"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fiat justitia ruat clum

Iaera Farworlder - Jedi Master, lightsaber instructor, Jedi Custodum
Sibyl-ko Tanaji - ex-punk, fighter pilot, Argent Squadron
also many alts i never play ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09/02/17, 08:13:58 PM »
0 Show voters
Might be there on Quar?

Main issue with me is that I often need to wake up early (as in, 5-6 am PDT) on Wednesdays for the sake of work. At the very least, I can be there and just bow out a bit early or something...
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Online SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09/03/17, 08:38:29 PM »
0 Show voters
Might try and hop on with my mando Malhra Vok, though early work mornings now too so depends. 

Online Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09/04/17, 02:46:04 PM »
0 Show voters
I'm a doofus and don't actually pay attention to dates as much as I should.  :umm: I'm afraid it finally penetrated my thick skull that I won't be able to make Tuesday the 12th, as I need to trek out to LA to pick up family from the airport that evening. Although it is theoretically possibly I might be back from the commute in order to hop into the event late and catch maybe the last hour or so, that's really all going to depend on traffic, and weekday evening traffic in and out of LA is notoriously unpredictable (unless the prediction is "more likely to be bad than good"). My apologies. :(
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Potential Seer // Yatei, Jedi Pilot and ex-Ronin
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Ryshias

• "...For the apocalypse must be televised..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09/04/17, 03:30:55 PM »
0 Show voters
Perhaps my sniper may make an appearance, depending on how much work I have that week
"I decided to let shadows into my mind, and they revealed the ultimate truth. The galaxy is sick. I shall be it's cure."

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09/08/17, 11:32:23 AM »
0 Show voters
OPERATION HEARTBREAKER: FINDING A PULSE

THE END IS NEAR! THE NEFARIOUS TAELIOS PRIME STIRS, AND HIS ANCIENT SUPERWEAPON WILL NOT REST FOR LONG.

THE TAELIOS COLLECTIVE HAS REQUESTED AID FROM ANY AND ALL COMERS, AND PROMISES REWARDS AND SPLENDOR BEYOND COMPREHENSION.

THINGS WILL NOT BE AS SIMPLE AS THEY SOUND, BUT THEY RARELY ARE.

OUR HEROES WILL BRAVE THE PLAYGROUND OF AN UNHINGED TAELIOS' MIND IN THE HOPES OF FINDING A WAY TO DEFEAT THIS EVIL ONCE AND FOR ALL.

WHAT LIES IN WAIT ABOARD THE HEART OF THE FORCE?

OOC:
This event is likely the beginning of a two or three part series wherein the strike teams appointed will once and for all topple the insidious Heart of the Force space station. Combat against npcs will be handled free-form, and any PC conflict will be arbitrated and likely dealt with by simple d100 rolls.
Players should expect to have their martial prowess tested, as well as be prepared to delve into the furthest reaches of their hopes and fears.
This first event should take no longer than 3 hours- any runover will be shunted into the next session.

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09/12/17, 07:45:52 AM »
0 Show voters
I'm going to have to postpone this. RL is kicking my butt and I'm not in a place where I can run this event properly. Will reschedule soon, hopefully. Sorry to disappoint.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09/12/17, 09:04:11 AM »
0 Show voters
I'm going to have to postpone this. RL is kicking my butt and I'm not in a place where I can run this event properly. Will reschedule soon, hopefully. Sorry to disappoint.

*sends hugs* Hope that RL gets less chaotic for you soon! RL always comes first, do not worry about the postponement. :)
Pubs

Bren: Jedi Archaeologist // Iirim: Padawan Spook // Zorru: Jedi Recruiter // Aybekk: Padawan Nerd
Seirion: Senatorial Aide // Varooth: Iridonian Politician // Ayrak Malid: Arbiter of Clans // Telen: Tiny Slicer

Imps

Urziya: Mandalorian 'Diplomat' // Terr: Mandalorian Chieftain // Majia: Pirate Princess // Athuuna: Agent Cyberneticist // Zhekrazh: Mysterious Sith

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09/12/17, 10:52:08 AM »
0 Show voters

<hugs> Take your time, Loler, I'm looking forward to it, but RL comes first :).
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09/12/17, 11:43:54 AM »
0 Show voters
Tentatively wanna try for next week sometime. How are people's availabilities?

Online Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09/12/17, 11:59:33 AM »
0 Show voters
I'm sorry to hear that life is kicking your butt, but as everyone has said, RL always needs to come first, so take whatever time you need. On the purely selfish front however, this means that I don't have to miss a session now due to airport taxi commitments tonight!   :grin:

As for availability next week, my weeknights tend to be a little full ( Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays are all generally committed to something), but Mondays and Wednesdays should generally be doable for me, and barring RL weekends usually work, and next weekend should be fine. All of that being said, you just schedule for what works best for you, and I'll see what I can do.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Potential Seer // Yatei, Jedi Pilot and ex-Ronin
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook