BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

July 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jul 19: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jul 19: A Dread Mind
Jul 20: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

• The Lost Chapter 4 (Wraiths-Hosted Open RP): 10/29/17
  • Signed up (1/10):
    # Name
    1.Daimren Vel-Korr / SivWysan

Please login or register to sign up for this event.

Author Topic: The Lost-Pt 4 (4:30-7:30pm Server, Wraiths-Hosted Open RP)  (Read 606 times)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
0 Show voters
This is a Guild-hosted RP but open to all players we can reasonably work in.  Chapters designed to join for 1 part or more.  Please post a simple bio for your planned character, I'll contact you with any questions.  System is Simple D100, 1 master trait at +15 for each character you should include in your post.

OPEN BEYOND GUILD! We're aming to make our guild nights more open to stimulate server RP and our own activity too, though bios for non members especially help to work out any plot hooks for party crashers.  :) 

Event will be in Player SH's this session, but please note if Imperial to coordinate invites

The Wraiths are continuing an infiltration into the Underworld of Zakuul, and meeting interesting characters along the way.  Logistic's Chief Haile, a Zakuulan exile is secretly working to find her family, lost during the bombardment of Zakuul.  Secretly, as she is likely seen as a traitor to her homeworld with a bounty or two. 

The party reached some dead ends in Breakdown that suggest refugees fleeing below may have been taken advantage of somehow, and were able to access further files in the Spire with the help of Taelios Gentech cover ID's.  Unfortunately a Zakuul Knight spotted them on exit, but they seem to have won him over to a clandestine meeting in a nearby cantina, the Greedy Krayt where they will have to choose between a fighting escape or somehow recruiting him to their search. 

« Last Edit: 10/22/17, 07:24:04 PM by SivWysan »

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: The Lost-Pt 4 (4:30-7:30pm Server, Wraiths-Hosted Open RP)
« Reply #1 on: 10/21/17, 11:14:52 PM »
0 Show voters
Is this open to any character with Wraiths associations? If so count me interested!

Seirion Noth:
Ally of the Wraiths and part-timer since Zakuul, Seirion is a member of the Zabrak Army--Iridonia's planetary defense force--and has experience as a military mechanic and political aide. He's a good shot, a loyal friend, and a scrupulous character.
+15 to rolls regarding mechanics, engineering, and military tech.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/22/17, 07:22:14 PM »
0 Show voters
Wraith associations are not required- we are looking to make our Guild Nights more open events to stimulate some stories, though character bios for non members especially help to work into plot.  Thanks for signing up though, be nice to see Seiron again!

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10/22/17, 07:42:54 PM »
0 Show voters
Though I would make clearer - just in case - that the Wraith plotline is still pre-zakul-defeat right?

Because you're still IN Zakul right now??  (The way I read that?)

Just wanted to make sure it was clear in case people weren't aware...

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10/22/17, 08:04:56 PM »
0 Show voters
Though I would make clearer - just in case - that the Wraith plotline is still pre-zakul-defeat right?

No, post-Zakul.

They're on post-Valkorian-and-Vaylin-and-whoever-else-in-the-family-wants-to-rule-the-universe Zakul - back on the planet with a Wraiths member who is originally from there looking for her family.

This is current in game timeline.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10/22/17, 08:08:15 PM »
0 Show voters

No, post-Zakul.

They're on post-Valkorian-and-Vaylin-and-whoever-else-in-the-family-wants-to-rule-the-universe Zakul - back on the planet with a Wraiths member who is originally from there looking for her family.

This is current in game timeline.

Thanks Cher.  Yes, Wraiths are currently Alliance so some pull there post-war, but presently undercover just because we don't know who to trust at moment.  City in midst of rebuilding from the orbital strikes, and a member is looking for missing family as other conspiracies are being uncovered. 

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10/27/17, 11:14:57 AM »
0 Show voters
Just another bump for sunday, open to all players.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12/11/17, 09:06:36 PM »
0 Show voters
Wraith's initial contact with Zakuul Knight Dax, having reached the Spire using codes borrowed from
Taelios Gentech's humanitarian contract office.