BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

January 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jan 22: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Jan 25: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST)
Jan 26: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Jan 29: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

Author Topic: Shadow of Shadren: Imperial Diplomacy  (Read 247 times)

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Shadow of Shadren: Imperial Diplomacy
« on: 10/22/17, 06:38:53 PM »
0 Show voters
On Iridonia, a king dreams of darkness...
On Shadren, a people search for their queen...
Two planets - two factions - rest poised at the edge of conflict.

Can you avert it? Would you begin it? Will you join it?

Queen Vedriat Azeara has been working diligently to restore the tarnished reputation of her people. Since her ascension as the sole ruler of the Shadren Hegemony, Vedriat has sent ships to serve in the engagement on Iokath, denounced the traitorous "Darth" Taelios and raided his megafactory on Shadren IV, provided the documentation of the Valefor's legal secession of the Sith Empire, and called forward her allies within the Sith to speak on her behalf.

Now, however, trouble sparks from the already inflamatory existence that is the Hegemony. A pulled, Iridonian news broadcast suggests the capture of an unknown Sith, and queries and statements from the recently vocal Shadren fall suddenly silent but for the unexpected announcement of King Dorian's return to politics. There are rumours that Lady Tymeis, Vedriat's most trusted servant, reaches out surreptitiously to her believed allies, for the Queen may be in danger...

You are one of those allies. Or perhaps you have been invited by one such person. Or, perhaps, your own sources have alerted you to this meeting, and you have decided it is best to make your own desires understood...

The OOC Bits!

Where: An Imperial estate not far outside Dromund Kaas' capital. [OOC Sivala's Lair of Shadows SH]
When:  Wednesday, October 25th, 7:00PM PST

This event will be centred around discussing the Imperial response to Shadren's current situation. Any applicable character is welcome, although if you intend to attend on a Republic-side character, please let me know so I may arrange an invite for you! Additionally, if you plan on being a party crasher, send me a heads up in a PM so I might account for that, too. I'm so excited by the interest that has been generated so far. I look forward to seeing you there!

« Last Edit: 10/23/17, 01:58:14 PM by Dassalya »
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azeara

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow of Shadren: Imperial Diplomacy
« Reply #1 on: 10/25/17, 10:09:09 PM »
0 Show voters
Well let me be the first to say that it was interesting and FUN, though I was feeling a little overwhelmed at times. Kudos to Dass (and Noth) for organizing and getting this whole thing underway, and it was a pleasure to meet everyone IC. It's going to be a crazy ride!

Offline Erednash

• View Profile
Re: Shadow of Shadren: Imperial Diplomacy
« Reply #2 on: 10/26/17, 08:58:38 AM »
0 Show voters
Well let me be the first to say that it was interesting and FUN, though I was feeling a little overwhelmed at times. Kudos to Dass (and Noth) for organizing and getting this whole thing underway, and it was a pleasure to meet everyone IC. It's going to be a crazy ride!
Crazy indeed. And overwhelming at times, yes, but that always seems to happen when a lot of different people try to inject all their ideas at once, multiple conversations going on at the same time. You get used to it... eventually.